• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Episode With The Best Name.

Cyber Jet

Something for nothing
Reaction score
So what do you think is the best name that a episode of the pokemon anime got?

"All Torkoal, No play" I liked that one :D because of the Shining reference

The Totodile Duel
Harley Rides Again
In Dee Dee, it's Dawn
Team Shocker
Pros and Con Artists
Another One Gabites The Dust

Great thread btw! There are so many wonderful titles its amazing!

Nice Pryce Baby. It's terrible and good at the same time!!

For punny reasons, I chose: "May, we Harley Drew Ya."

Gotta Get a Gible

I just love this one. Kinda reminds me of a tongue-twister.

"Get Naetle!"

"And... Continue the Battle That Cannot be Lost!"

I like them for their subtlety.

My favourite Japanese title would have be "Do Coil Dream Of Electric Mice?", since it meets the two criteria I look for in any great title - 1) It's cute, and 2) It contains a reference to Philip K. Dick.

My favorite Japanese title would be Egg, Hatch. It's just so... hilarious.

My favorite Dub title would be League Unleashed! because it's really intense for the start of a Pokémon League.

Gotta Catch Ya Later. The name that set the fandom on fire.

Its funny since the, "Gotta catch 'em all" slogan would be abandoned once Johto ended.

Did anyone lol when 4kids named that Plusle/Minun filler in Hoenn, "A different kind of Misty."

LMAO @ 4kids trying to shoe-horn in Misty references in a random throw-away Plusle/Minun filler.

My favorite Japanese title would be Egg, Hatch. It's just so... hilarious.

My favorite Dub title would be League Unleashed! because it's really intense for the start of a Pokémon League.

I lol`ed pretty hard at egg its just seems too simple.

I really like Saving the World from Ruins!
Great episode, too.

Actually, most of the episodes involving Team Galactic had very awesome titles.
Losing Its Lustrous, Gateway to Ruin!, Unlocking the Red Chain of Events!, The Needs of the Three!... the list goes on and on.

Pace - The Final Frontier

Gotta love the Star Trek reference.

What the hell is up with a Different kind of Misty. Never understood that on. And The right place at the right time. Completely random titles.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom