• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

EVERYONE: Erica Lee's Adventures in Vagrus

MurotanGekkiLuv

#TzuyusOppa #WhatIsLove #ValentinesDay
Reaction score
Contents
Part A: Getting to Know Each Other
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 (TBA)
Part B: It's Gym Showdown Time!
TBA
Part C: From Where East Meets West
TBA
Part D: The Regional Conference and Beyond
TBA

Short description
What will a rookie Pokemon Trainer from Laluna Town in Vagrus and her Celebi achieve in their quest to the annual Pioneer Conference, where the final winner is crowned the Vagrussian League Champion?​

Last edited:
Part A, Chapter 1
Who Gets to Keep Celebi?
Erica Lee, a 10-year-old rookie Pokemon Trainer from Laluna Town in Vagrus, wakes up after having overslept. She goes downstairs to tell her mother that she's on a quest to her home region's Pokemon League, and then scampers off to Elmont City to meet Professor Cheng, only to see that only one Poke Ball is left on a table...
Erica Lee: Hello there, Professor Cheng! I'm Erica Lee. Sorry if I came late because I overslept...
Professor Cheng: Hey there, Erica Lee! I forgive you. Anyway, I have a special gift for you on that table. (points to a single Poke Ball, which is on a table) See that Poke Ball over there? There's some Psychic-type magic in that Pokemon.
Erica Lee: Ah, I see. Well, there are rumors that my regional Pokemon League Champion has a very powerful Pokemon whose body is nothing but a skeleton. Even though its primary type is the Dragon type, it can perform Poison-type moves with a lot of power, and its signature move is that move where it shines a laser-like beam that infl-
Erica Lee's speech gets interrupted by her rival Olivia Chou after she's entered the lab.
Olivia Chou: Sweet cherry Celebi, I wish I could have someone like you too!
Professor Cheng: (talking to Olivia Chou) I'm sorry, my granddaughter, but you'll have to wait before you get your starter...
Olivia Chou: (to herself) Dammit! (starts talking to Erica Lee) Wait, what in Dialga's name did you just grab from the table?
Erica Lee: (to Olivia Chou) It's a Poke Ball that has my Celebi inside it. Prof. Cheng authorized me to have it as my starter Pokemon!
Olivia Chou: (to Erica Lee) Shucks, that Poke Ball has a Celebi? Oh, never would I want this to happen in the name of Cresselia!
Erica Lee: (to Olivia Chou) I... Swear... To... Arceus... (talking as the Poke Ball with her Celebi in it is attempted to be grabbed by Olivia Chou) That you shouldn't be a thief that takes others' Pokemon without permi- (drops the Poke Ball) Wait, Celebi's about to break free?
Erica Lee's Celebi breaks free from the Poke Ball.
Erica Lee's Celebi: Se-re-bii!
Erica Lee: (to her Celebi) Hello there! Nice to meet you! Now, let's go on our adventure while not causing a fight with each other, right?
Erica Lee's Celebi: Sere-sere-bii!
Erica Lee: (to her Celebi) Hooray!
So Erica Lee and her Celebi start their adventure across their home region of Vagrus from Elmont City. Their first stop will be... Caster City!
----
Author's note: I added the part of Erica Lee's line that says, "whose body is [...] that move where it shines a laser-like beam that infl-" in an inline spoiler because it may be giving away major details about Eternatus.​

Okay, script fic! Let's go!

- Oversleeping. Typical for a protagonist I guess.
- Referring to people as their full name, huh? I'm assuming that's a Chinese/Hong Kong thing. It does get a bit awkward when it's done even in the narration/script, though.
- Why did you inline spoiler the part about Eternatus, and then make an author's note that gives away a chunk of it anyway? It's kind of pointless anyway because you're not giving away what you're spoiling.
- Okay, back up. How in the HELL did this region get a convenient supply of Celebis to provide new trainers? Furthermore, seeing the worldbuilding topic for this, in this part of the region there's two other non-mythical Pokemon to choose from. Why are they gone and the mythic isn't?!
- I do like the tiny inference that Olivia Chou may not be of the same religion as Erica Lee, given the former is using multiple legendary names and the latter is using That Which Is Not Actually God.
- The "drops the Poke Ball" part is confusing since, that it's mixed in with Erica Lee's part of the script, it's as if she dropped it
- Se-re-bii! <- OH NO. OH, HELL NO. NO, NO, NO!!! NOT SEREBII JOE!! FRICK!!!
- That is some bizarre dissonance when it pops out. Erica Lee just happily and casually greets it, it's immediately to be with her, and they're of?
- And...does Erica Lee's Celebi Joe just send Olivia Chou two seconds to the left of the future? She just disappears. You'd think she would have something to say here, but she just sort of makes a scene and then just isn't there. Where was the professor for that matter?

Well. All right then. Standing by to see what's next, I guess? Somehow don't have a lot to say in summary. But seriously, a region that just hands out mythics. Really? I guess at least in makes sense in-universe, even if the universe itself doesn't make sense. It's what I was trying to point out in the worldbuilding topic. That handing out mythics makes like no sense and I can't think of any reason why they would. But they did anyway, and so we're here.

Part A, Chapter 2
Setting Off to Caster City

After receiving her starter Pokemon, a Celebi, Erica Lee heads out to Caster City. In the middle of her way, however, is the Fairy Forest, a place filled with Fairy-type Pokemon as the name suggests...
Erica Lee: Hmmm... I wonder what species of Pokemon I'll meet? (silent for two seconds) There! A wild Togepi's Egg!
Erica Lee catches the wild Togepi Egg using one of the Premier Balls she obtained from Professor Cheng.
Erica Lee: Got it!
An hour later, in Caster City...
Erica Lee: (to the Premier Ball containing her Togepi Egg) You can come out now, Togepi Egg!
Erica Lee presses the middle button of her Premier Ball, releasing the Togepi Egg she caught earlier in the Fairy Forest. A few minutes later, as it hatches into a Togepi...
Erica Lee: (to her Celebi) Look! My Togepi Egg's hatching into a Togepi for real!
Erica Lee's Togepi: Toge-toge-piii~!
Erica Lee: (to her Togepi) Wow... Such a happy Togepi!
A few moments later...
Erica Lee's Celebi: (to Togepi) Se-re-bii!
Erica Lee's Togepi: (to Celebi) To-ge!
Meanwhile, back at Professor Cheng's laboratory...
Professor Cheng: (to Olivia Chou) Okay, so I managed to get a Riolu into a Poke Ball. You can have it, my granddaughter.
Olivia Chou accepts the Poke Ball containing her real starter - a Riolu.
Olivia Chou: Thanks! I'll make sure I don't attempt to steal Pokemon belonging to other Trainers from now on!
Professor Cheng: No problem!
Olivia Chou then scampers off to Stanton City, a city that's famous for its bakeries that attract a lot of Fairy-type Pokemon. At the same time, Erica Lee continues her journey within Caster City. What surprises will unfold next?

Part A, Chapter 3
Touring the Caster City Pokemon Center

While in Caster City, Erica Lee decides to enter the city's Pokemon Center, which has thirteen floors in total...
Erica Lee: Wow... This PokeCen is quite huge! (to her Pokemon) Friends, let's take a tour of this twelve-story hugeness!
Erica Lee's Togepi: Toge-pii~!
As Erica Lee's tour of the Caster City Pokemon Center is about to begin, she walks towards its front desk.
Receptionist Martin: G'day! What can I get for you today?
Erica Lee: I'd like to tour this Pokemon Center, please.
Receptionist Martin: (to Erica Lee) Well, well, well... (points to an elevator hall) See those elevators over there? You can access most of the other floors of this Pokemon Center by using them. Anyway, hope you have a good tour of this place!
Erica Lee: Thanks!
Erica Lee begins her tour of the Caster City Pokemon Center by going to its second floor, which houses the PMC's Wireless Club and two outpatient clinics for Pokemon. After entering the Wireless Club...
Erica Lee: (to Attendant Chiang) So... Is this the room that used to be the Caster City PMC Cable Club?
Attendant Chiang: (to Erica Lee) Correct! Back in the 90s, when the original Caster City Pokemon Center was getting too large to accommodate the amount of Pokemon being admitted, we had to find a place within the city where we could build a thirteen-story Pokemon Center from scratch. And adding a Cable Club to it was part of our blueprint, as cable Internet services were getting cheaper and cheaper as the 90s went on. (gasps) We had V-Tel Mail and More as our original ISP for the Cable Club back when our city's current PMC opened in '99, but when we made the switch to Wuxian Wireless, it turned into a Wireless Club...
Erica Lee's Togepi: Toge?
Erica Lee: (gasps) Well, as much as I'd like to stay here to use the Wi-Fi hotspot here, I have to go now.
Attendant Chiang: No problem!
After an hour of touring the other places of the Caster City PMC, Erica Lee leaves the building in order to scamper away to somewhere else within Caster City...

A2:
- Catching eggs in Poke Balls? That's different.
- Also how very convenient that Erica Lee's Togepi Egg which she just conveniently found in the middle of the road where it could be easily eaten hatches immediately after catching.
- You know, as ridiculous as it is that Professor Cheng had to catch the Riolu, I like the mental image of him going to the farm and struggling to catch a starter. Which uh, makes the bit about them offering mythics even more ridiculous.
- Also just brushing the incident off. I assume the scolding happened off-screen or when they were temporarily displaced from the present.

A3
- PokeCen? I actually like that shortening.
- So is it thirteen or twelve floors? Both are said in short succession. Or is it somehow both, i.e. conveniently ignoring that it has thirteen floors, or even just skipping the thirteenth? It gets even more confusing because the narration says thirteen, Erica Lee says twelve, and then later it's back to thirteen/
- Wait why is Receptionist Martin Australian in Poke Hong Kong? Points for not just using Joy though.
- Hey, welp. Shoutouts to the cable club. And the wireless club. And actually giving it a reasonable purpose by making it a WiFi hotspot.

Mixed bag so far with more bad than good, gotta be honest. Nothing wrong with slowing down and taking it easy. I don't know if intentional or not, but it's coming across like Erica Lee has a short attention span. Like the first route goes by so fast, hey there's a Togepi egg conveniently sitting here and it just immediately hatches. Like there's rushing and there's going so fast that things just happen without any reasonable reason. Barely know the characters, the only things I can tell is what I can infer from how they talk and their actions. And even then there's very little of that. It's kind of the problem with script fics: you need to find a way to compensate for not being able to easily explain that stuff, like having it come up in conversation and such.

Well, keeping on reading for now.

Thoughts on Part A, Chapter 1

Erica Lee, a 10-year-old rookie Pokemon Trainer from Laluna Town in Vagrus, wakes up after having overslept. She goes downstairs to tell her mother that she's on a quest to her home region's Pokemon League, and then scampers off to Elmont City to meet Professor Cheng, only to see that only one Poke Ball is left on a table...
Like in the anime
Ah, I see. Well, there are rumors that my regional Pokemon League Champion has a very powerful Pokemon whose body is nothing but a skeleton. Even though its primary type is the Dragon type, it can perform Poison-type moves with a lot of power, and its signature move is that move where it shines a laser-like beam that infl-
Eternatus. Very powerful.

So people are getting Legendary Pokemon?

Part A, Chapter 4
That Darn Psyduck!

Continuing from the point where Erica Lee left the Caster City PMC last chapter, we can see her taking the Inter-Strait Ferry Route, which serves as a linkway between Caster City and Pioneer City and crosses the Pioneer Strait. While riding the ferry taking that route, she encounters a crowd of wild Psyduck swimming in the strait...
Psyduck (multiple): Psaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-duck!
Erica Lee: (to her Pokemon) Wow... This strait is very attractive to wild Psyduck during the spring, isn't it?
Erica Lee's Togepi: Toge! (Yeah!)
Erica Lee: Well, I might as well take a photo of those wild Psyduck with my smartpho- Oh!
Erica Lee's speech gets interrupted by a Psyduck from the crowd of wild Psyduck taking away her smartphone with its beak as it attempts to fly away from the ferry.
Erica Lee: (to the Psyduck that just took her smartphone away from her) Waaaaaaaaaaait!!!!!!! That smartphone was miiiiiiiiine!!!
Psyduck: Psaaaiii-duck! (Too late!)
The Psyduck gets away with taking Erica Lee's smartphone away from her as it flies.
Erica Lee: (stressed) Damn... That Psyduck left! What should I do? (finds a Samurott's back in the distance) Oh! That sea lion's huge! I'll take it for a ride! (to her Pokemon) It's time to ride that big monster and see whether we can find that darn Psyduck!
Erica Lee jumps onto the Samurott's back so she can look for the Psyduck that took her smartphone away from her as she rides it. 15 minutes later...
Erica Lee: (pointing to a Psyduck) Look at that flying Psyduck! I'm gonna take my smartphone back from that yellow duck's hands and catch it with my Poke Ball!
Psyduck: Psai? (What?)
Erica Lee: Okay, time to grab that smartphone from that Psyduck and catch it! (grabs her smartphone from the Psyduck that took it away, then takes a Poke Ball out of her bag) Psyduck, I'm going to catch you!
Erica Lee throws a Poke Ball at the Psyduck, then takes it back.
Erica Lee: Gotcha!
After having caught the same Psyduck that flew away with her smartphone in its beak earlier, Erica Lee alights from the Samurott that she's riding on so she can walk to Pioneer Harbor with her Celebi, her Togepi, and the bag with all the Poke Balls that she's gained so far + her smartphone...

Part A, Chapter 5
This is Pioneer City
(Rated TEEN for a couple of mentions of an automotive incident that's violent in nature)

Continuing from the point where Erica Lee and her Pokemon alighted from a Samurott so she could get to Pioneer City last chapter, we see the team entering the city for real... or so they think. At the entry point, they're stopped by an Officer Jenny who' warned the residents of Pioneer City of Pokemon thieves from the villainous Team Naga via a megaphone earlier...
Officer Jenny: (to Erica Lee) Wait, where are you from?
Erica Lee: (to Officer Jenny) I'm from Laluna Town. However, my Pokemon journey officially started after I got a Celebi from Professor Cheng!
Erica Lee's Celebi: Sere-sere-bii~! (That's me!)
Officer Jenny: (to Erica Lee) Well, I guess you're the third person from Laluna Town to come to this city today!
Erica Lee: (to Officer Jenny) Wait, WHY?
Officer Jenny: (to Erica Lee) I saw two Team Naga grunts named Junjun and Linlin that just got away with seriously injuring a green-haired Alolan girl, as well as killing two foreign Pokemon Professors and a girl from Hoenn, in an incident involving two automotives that took place on Route 11!
Erica Lee's Togepi: (in a serious voice) Toge-piiii~.... (I can't believe this...)
Erica Lee: (to Officer Jenny) UNBELIEVABLE! Did you hear it in the news today? I haven't been keeping up with the traffic news outlets lately.
Officer Jenny: (to Erica Lee) It's currently a hot topic in the news. The huge 4K LED screen at Pioneer Square will keep you updated, as it's intended to show the Pioneer TV News Channel outdoors, 24/7!
Erica Lee: (to Officer Jenny) Oh, OK.
As Erica Lee scampers off to Pioneer Square, she faces south so she can watch a special Pioneer TV News Channel newscast focusing on the Route 11 automotive incident.
News Anchor: (on the 4K LED screen) Welcome to a special Pioneer TV News Channel newscast. Today, we mourn the deaths of Alolan Pokemon Professors Kukui and Burnet, whose lives were put to an eternal halt because of the ruthless actions of two Team Naga grunts. We also mourn the passing of May Kudou, whose career was tragically cut short in the Route 11 automotive incident. (gasps) They died in a way that was violent in nature when a white Chevrolet Silverado owned by Team Naga grunts Li Chun and Qian Lin, better known as Junjun and Linlin, was sped up while on Route 11 and directly collided with a black Chrysler 300 limo. Hope Arceus guides the spirits of the dead well into the afterlife with the help of its Mythical partners as we mourn the deaths of the people who lost their lives in the Route 11 automotive incident in deep sorrow. There was, however, one person who survived the incident, albeit with serious injuries: Mallow Tanaka, a green-haired Alolan girl. Anyway, this is the end of our report, so goodbye for now.
The Pioneer City residents currently sitting at Pioneer Square are filled with sadness, not excluding Erica Lee.
Erica Lee: (talking sadly to her Pokemon, sans her Psyduck) It's sad to see someone's life end this way, right?
Erica Lee's Celebi: Bii! (True!)
Erica Lee's Togepi: Toge-toge! (Of course!)
Erica Lee still is in deep sorrow because of the casualties caused by the Route 11 automotive incident, but she could find something that turns her sadness upside-down while still in Pioneer City! Will she manage to do so in the next chapter...? You'll see.

Part A, Chapter 6
A Chat at a Cafe with a Lass

Continuing from the point where Erica Lee and her Pokemon left Pioneer Square at the end of a special Pioneer TV News Channel outdoor newscast last chapter, we see her bumping into a Lass on the street...
Erica Lee: (to the Lass) Hey there!
Lass: (to Erica Lee) Hi! Do you want to chat with me at the Yours & Mine Cafe? It's on the ground floor of that PMC.
Erica Lee: (to the Lass) Yeah!
Lass: (to Erica Lee whilst grabbing her hand) OK, let's go!
Erica Lee's Togepi: Toge-toge-piiii~! (Hooray!)
Erica Lee scampers off into the Pioneer City PMC with the Lass. Ten minutes later, as the Lass takes a munchkin from the plate that she's sharing with Erica Lee whilst sitting at the Yours & Mine Cafe, a new discussion starts...
Erica Lee: (to the Lass) I guess your Minccino sure loves to eat munchkins! Well, my Celebi, my Togepi, and my Psyduck like them, too!
Erica Lee's Psyduck: Psaaaai-duck! (Of course!) (puts a Munchkin in his mouth)
Erica Lee's Togepi: Toge-piii~! (That's right!) (puts a Munchkin in her mouth)
Erica Lee's Celebi: Biii! (Yeah!) (puts a Munchkin in its mouth)
Lass: (to Erica Lee) Yeah... (sips her cup of macchiato) In fact, my Minccino also loves to be neat, clean, and tidy! Plus, she has a liking for spicy food, as you should know.
Lass's Minccino: Chi~! (You're right!)
Erica Lee: (to the Lass) Well, I'm pretty sure that you're... (takes a bite of her turkey sausage sandwich) A Lass that owns a Minccino all because it's known to clean even the smallest speck of dust wherever you are! Am I right?
Lass: (to Erica Lee) Oh, yeah!
Now that Erica Lee has gotten to know of a Lass, what's in store for her next? Find out when the next chapter's released!

Last edited:
Part A, Chapter 7
Taking the Train to Stanton City

A day after the events of the previous chapter, we see Erica Lee at the entrance of the Pioneer City Central Railway Station, a railway hub connected with all parts of the region of Vagrus. As she takes her 2-Month MetroPass out of her bag, she finds out that it's expiring in two days by spotting an ink-stamped date on her pass that reads, "11月2日 • 娜迦形成後的70年
"November 2 • 70 years after the formation of Team Naga"
", so she runs to the ticket office to get a brand-new Octillery Card straight away!...
Erica Lee: (to the ticket seller) Excuse me, but can I get a brand-new Octillery Card in exchange for my about-to-expire 2-Month MetroPass? (gives her 2-Month MetroPass to the ticket seller)
Ticket seller: (to Erica Lee) No problem! My Shinx will help! Your purchase will cost 150 bucks, and we accept vPay, too!
Erica Lee: (to the ticket seller) Thanks!
Half a minute later...
Erica Lee: (to the ticket seller as she puts her brand-new Octillery Card into her purse) Well, I'm going to pay with vPay!
Erica Lee takes her smartphone out of her pocket in order to scan the vPay QR the ticket seller's given. A few moments later...
Erica Lee: (to the ticket seller) Thank you very much! Also, I'd like to appreciate your Shinx's job in this!
Ticket seller: (to Erica Lee) You're welcome!
Ticket seller's Shinx: (to Erica Lee) Shiiiiiii~nx! (No problem!)
Two minutes later, Erica Lee is waiting for a train on Platform D, where its trains head towards Colinas Celestiais, a planned community located in the west of the Vagrus region. The timetable says that the next train, which stops in Stanton City, will arrive at the platform in ten minutes.
Erica Lee: Ten... minutes? Hmmm... At least I've still got some time to go to the washroom before the train arrives... (to her Pokemon) Friends, do you need the washroom?
Erica Lee's Celebi: (to its owner) Bii~! (Yup!)
Erica Lee's Togepi: (to her owner) Toge! (Of course!)
Erica Lee's Psyduck: (to his owner) Psaiii-duck! (True!)
Erica Lee and her Pokemon decide to go to the washroom while they wait for the next Colinas Celestiais-bound train to arrive. Nine minutes later, as they come out of the washroom...
Erica Lee: One more minute until the train arrives! I better not miss this train!
A minute later, a train arrives at Platform D, and Erica Lee and her Pokemon board it.
Erica Lee: Hooray! This is going to be exciting!
Erica Lee's Togepi: Toge-toge-piii~! (Yay!)
After a number of passengers have boarded the train, a red light flashes as the train doors are closing....
Erica Lee: (thinking) Hmmm... If I want to alight in Stanton City, I should check if this train stops there...
A couple of seconds later, after the train has left the Pioneer City Central Railway Station...
Train announcer: (as heard from the speakers) Next stop, Stanton Station. Passengers may alight there and board a V-Airport Express train.
Erica Lee: Thankfully, I'm on the right train... A CC-L train! CC-EX trains skip Stanton City so they can carry their passengers directly to Colinas Celestiais...
As Erica Lee and her Pokemon ride a Colinas Celestiais-bound local train that'll make a stop in Stanton City, what will they discover as they alight their train at their destination? Find out in the next chapter or so!

Part A, Chapter 8
A Stanton City Shopping Run (First Part)

Sixteen minutes after the events of the previous chapter, after Erica Lee and her Pokemon have alighted their train in Stanton City, they take Exit A1 in order to enter One Stanton Square, a shopping mall managed by Macro Cosmos that's the largest in the city it's in...
Erica Lee: Phew... What a relief! Anyway, time to look around this mall and find something to buy!
Erica Lee's Psyduck: Psai! (Thanks!)
The first shop that Erica Lee and her party enter after entering One Stanton Square is a jewelry shop on the first floor of the West Wing that goes by the name Vue Pang and Co.
Erica Lee: (while looking at images of diamond bracelets and pearl necklaces in the jewelry shop that she's in) Wow... Those teeny-tiny diamonds and round pearls are very precious, just like time and space!
Erica Lee's Celebi: Bi! (So true!)
Erica Lee: Yeah... In fact, I'd better check the prices of those diamond bracelets and pearl necklaces before I even try to buy them!
Erica Lee reads the sticker on a glass showcase displaying a diamond ring. It reads, "Ring of Time - This is our signature diamond ring - a 1.2-carat diamond ring that's been a timeless gift passed down generation-by-generation for 75 years, and will always be. Such rings are made out of respect to Dialga, the master of time. - Price: 600,000 Pokedollars".
Erica Lee: 600,000 bucks. The right price for a 1.2-carat diamond ring like this here in Vagrus indeed. (thinks for two seconds) Oh, I just remembered!
Erica Lee's Togepi: Toge-toge? (What do you mean?)
Erica Lee: Well, my vPay account says that I currently have 50,000 Pokedollars in my account balance! While that may be enough to buy ten boxes of munchkins from the Yours & Mine cafe... (sulking) That ain't enough to buy a single 1.2-carat diamond ring that's well-known as the Ring of Time! I might as well scamper off to another shop in this mall
One Stanton Square
that sells goods that I can afford with my vPay account balance...
As Erica Lee scampers off to elsewhere inside One Stanton Square, which shop will be the right fit for her vPay account balance? Find out in the next chapter or so!

Part A, Chapter 9
A Stanton City Shopping Run (Second Part)

Moments after the events of the previous chapter, we see Erica Lee and her Pokemon at the ground-floor customer service counter of the West Wing of One Stanton Square, talking to the customer service attendant as follows...
Erica Lee: (to the customer service attendant) Excuse me, but where can I buy some essential goods in this mall?
Customer service attendant: (to Erica Lee) Nihaoma! You can buy some essential goods at the Pokemart Extra supermarket on the 3rd floor of the East Wing.
Erica Lee: (to the customer service attendant) So... Which way should I go to get there?
Erica Lee's Celebi: Bi? (Huh?)
Customer service attendant: (to Erica Lee) You're currently on the ground floor of this building, which is the West Wing. To get to the Pokemart Extra supermarket, you should take an escalator to the 1st floor of this building and then walk on the footbridge to the East Wing, which also allows you to access Stanton Station. After that, you should take one of the glass elevators that're located in the East Wing to the 3rd floor, and finally, you should look for the Pokemart Extra signboard on that floor.
Erica Lee: (to the customer service attendant) Thanks!
A couple of minutes later, Erica Lee and her Pokemon are in the Pokemart Extra supermarket, on the 3rd floor of One Stanton Square's East Wing, looking for something to buy...
Erica Lee: (thinking) Hmmm... If this section of this supermarket sells fresh fruits and veggies... (noticing 907-gram boxes of organic Pecha Berries) Ah! Pecha Berries! (puts one of the 907-gram Pecha Berry boxes into her shopping cart) Now that I think about it, I should buy some frozen meals to eat in case I-
Erica Lee gets interrupted by her Togepi, which is crying...
Erica Lee's Togepi: (crying because she's hungry) Piiiiiiiiiiiiii! (Waaaaaaaah!)
Erica Lee: (to her Togepi) Don't you cry, my spiny shell... Cheer up!
Erica Lee's Togepi: (feeling better) Toge-toge! (Uh-huh!)
A few moments later, at the section of the Pokemart Extra supermarket selling microwave meals and delicacies best served frozen...
Erica Lee: (to her Psyduck while showing a box containing a frozen meal to him) Look!
Erica Lee's Psyduck: (to his Trainer) Psai? (What?)
Erica Lee: (to her Psyduck) The front of the box says, "Frozen, Ready-for-Microwaving Tauros Peppercorn Steak Meal. Good Source of Protein!". Now let me read the back of this box... (reading the back of the box containing the frozen Tauros peppercorn steak meal) "This frozen, ready-for-microwaving meals contains a Tauros tenderloin topped with crushed black peppercorns and bok choy as a side dish. Please microwave this frozen meal for 30 minutes and let it stand in the oven for a few more minutes before consumption." (stops reading the back of the box, then starts talking to her Psyduck again) Hmmm... I guess that frozen meal's okay for you, Psyduck.
Erica Lee's Psyduck: (to his Trainer) Psai! (Yup!)
Erica Lee puts the box containing the frozen Tauros peppercorn steak meal into her shopping cart. 10 minutes later, at one of the Pokemart Extra supermarket's self-checkout machines...
Erica Lee: (while using one of the self-checkout machines at the Pokemart Extra supermarket) Let me see... (reads what's on the display of the self-checkout machine) I've already scanned the barcodes of everything that's in my shopping cart. Now I'll just have to pay for it! (touches the "Pay with vPay" button on the display of the self-checkout machine) Hmmm... Since I have to take my smartphone out to pay with vPay by scanning the QR code that's on the touchscreen, I'll just take it out and scan that QR code with the vPay app! (scans the QR code that's on the touchscreen of the self-checkout machine) Great! Now I'll just have to wait for a few moments... (waits for a few moments, then says to herself in delight) My vPay transaction for what I just bought was successful! A great thing indeed. Now I'll just walk out of this supermarket... (walks out of the Pokemart Extra supermarket with her Pokemon)
Now that Erica Lee's bought a couple of stuff from the Pokemart Extra supermarket on the third floor of One Stanton Square, what will she do next? Find out in the next chapter!

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom