• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Erika's battle

sharktooth162

Reaction score
Right in Erikas battle shes gonna be fighting a criminal and I need to make a team but they cant be all dark types and the two dark types I want to use are
Honchkrow
Zuruzukin and then for the rest I'm not really sure but they need to look quite evil so maybe
Luxray
Nidoking but any ideas you have would be great

It annoys me that evil characters always have to have evil looking Pokemon. Any Pokemon can be evil if you try. My latest main villain's signature Pokemon is going to be a Poliwrath and when that blue bastard gets some real screen time you're gonna see just how evil it can be.

I've got it: CATERPIE! No, just kidding. I'll say Bastiodon, maybe.

It annoys me that evil characters always have to have evil looking Pokemon. Any Pokemon can be evil if you try. My latest main villain's signature Pokemon is going to be a Poliwrath and when that blue bastard gets some real screen time you're gonna see just how evil it can be.

Does a Charizard count as "evil-looking"? And a Staraptor, etc.?

I mean, they're menacing, but not the kind you'd usually associate with an antagonist.

What type of criminal will he/she be? A Killer could use Ghosts, A Thief could use... Pokémon that have pickup as an ability? o_O

I think you get what I'm saying, it depends on the crime.

Does a Charizard count as "evil-looking"? And a Staraptor, etc.?

I mean, they're menacing, but not the kind you'd usually associate with an antagonist.

No, I don't mind a villain having all menacing Pokemon, as you put it. Charizard, Staraptor etc. don't strike me as token evil Pokemon as much as others do.

Dark and Poison types are typical stock villain Pokemon - they're the kind that I find boring. It's like telling you "THIS GUY IS A BAD GUY - HE USES DARK TYPES AND EVERYTHING!!!!1"

There's nothing wrong with including them on the team, of course, I just find it frustrating when a writer goes out of their way to include nothing but them in a villain's team.

Dark and Poison types are typical stock villain Pokemon - they're the kind that I find boring. It's like telling you "THIS GUY IS A BAD GUY - HE USES DARK TYPES AND EVERYTHING!!!!1
know what your sating about the dark types which is why I only included two dark types. Also I cant really say what type of crim he is as its quite vital to the story. Cheers for the ideas though my current certaintys are
Honchkrow- it look like a mafia boss which is cool
Zuruzukin- looks like a kind of vandal type thug character
Bastiodon- could be used as a shield when he's being shot at ore something but mainly looks awesome.
Hypno- yeah nuff said
and possibly dusknoir but not sure keep your ideas coming

Gyarados, Salamence, Hedregion(no, wait, he's Dark), and Haxorus are all pretty intimidating.

know what your sating about the dark types which is why I only included two dark types. Also I cant really say what type of crim he is as its quite vital to the story. Cheers for the ideas though my current certaintys are
Honchkrow- it look like a mafia boss which is cool
Zuruzukin- looks like a kind of vandal type thug character
Bastiodon- could be used as a shield when he's being shot at ore something but mainly looks awesome.
Hypno- yeah nuff said
and possibly dusknoir but not sure keep your ideas coming

I'm not familiar with the Gen V Pokemon but that sounds like a fair evil team. I like the inclusion of Hypno and Bastiodon - they're not stock villain types but they can still be (ab)used well by villains! And, of course, there's nothing wrong with a few Dark types. (Boss from my Are We Heroes? mini series' signature Pokemon is a Weavile...)

Well this is a pic of zuruzukin
200px-560Zuruzukin.png

So essentially a stereotypical thugish type

You should have a Krookodile (Waruvial). Perfect for a criminal. Too bad it's part Dark.

Just give him a Linoone (has Pickup, and can speedily hit, useful for robberies), a Scyther (useful for killing), a Fearow (for swift getaways), and a Roserade/Vileplume for incapactiating victims. It would be a good team for a criminal.

Also, I like the idea of Bastiodon and Hypno being in his possession.

Just give him a Linoone (has Pickup, and can speedily hit, useful for robberies), a Scyther (useful for killing), a Fearow (for swift getaways), and a Roserade/Vileplume for incapactiating victims. It would be a good team for a criminal

Right I have decided on putting Kecleon in as his invisibility would probably help with burglaries as opposed to Linoone. I've got Honchkrow for the speedy getaway so Fearow isnt needed. Seregei had a scyther so I dont relly want to have it two times in a row. and Erika has a roserade and vileplume so I dont really fancy the crim having them as well. Cheers for the ideas I only need one more preferably a fire type.

Either Magmortar (The cannons would be useful for holdups, ya' know?) or Chandelure(Shandera) cuz' it's spooky.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom