Erm, hi

Potato
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I feel awkward. I am awkward. I came here because of a friend who absolutely is obsessed with this website so I thought, 'hey why not check this out?' Also, I want to make friends. :ksmile: I'm an aspiring writer. I love to write and read fictional books and obsess over fictional characters. My current OTP is Thunderfrost. (if you know what that is, be my friend 5-ever) But, I'm sorry to say, I'm not really into the Pokemon fandom. :eek:hdear: Sorry. And... That is all.

Reaction score
Welcome, hope you have fun. I'm an avid reader as well so if you know any good book series I'd love to hear them.

Cosmic Sky Demon
Reaction score
a friend who absolutely is obsessed with this website
Oh great. I do have a life, y'know.
I'm not that obsessed.

Whoa, I never thought you'd actually register.

But whatever. Welcome to BMGf! Hope we can suck you into the fandom, haha.

dig

wonder how much I can type in here before I get cu
Reaction score
I don't think it matters if you don't like Pokemon that much, there's still lots of discussion going on that doesn't touch Pokemon. I'm not the biggest fan of Pokemon, but I came and stayed here for the warm community.

So yeah, welcome :)

Reaction score
Helloz! Welcome to the bulbagarden forums! If you ever want chat, feel free to drop me a visitor message! Have a fun time posting!

Deputy Head Admin
Reaction score
Hi, Nikoloki, welcome to BMGf, I hope you have a great time here :) If you're a writer, this section may interest you : Writer's Workshop There are also non Pokemon sections here so feel free to check those out. If you need any help with anything, feel free to ask any questions you have.

Fashionaaabluh!!!
Reaction score
Welcome to forum! You don't have to be a big pokemon fan to feel welcomed!

reappears in winter
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, Nicoloki. We're glad you chose BMGf and hope you enjoy your time here.

The Coolest!
Reaction score
Nyeh... What's up Nicoloki?

Welcome to Bulbagarden!

Screw the rules! I have money!
Reaction score
Hiya!

Welcome to the community.

Happy posting :lol:

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
Hello Nicoloki, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure to read up on the Rules, FAQs, and Stickies of each section.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

The Fire type :)
Reaction score
Hi, by the fact you have one post and you stated you werent too into the fandom, Im guessing you decided not to stay, but if you do decide to return, welcome and kind of, welcome back ;)

Ѵαηqμίşℎℯr ℴƒ ℳℴrℸαℓş
Reaction score
Hello, I hope you have a good time here and enjoy it here. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. And just to let you know, there is a lot of groups and thread that don't involve Pokemon.

The First Homunculus
Reaction score
Hey, welcome to the forums!! Happy Posting™ :)

Potato
Reaction score
I haven't left! I've been trying to post stuff but unfortunately I can't and I don't know why.

<FONT FACE=”vivaldi”>Boo.</FONT FACE>
Reaction score
Welcome to BMGf, Nicoloki! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me! :)