• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Erm, hi

Nicoloki

Potato
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I feel awkward. I am awkward. I came here because of a friend who absolutely is obsessed with this website so I thought, 'hey why not check this out?' Also, I want to make friends. :ksmile: I'm an aspiring writer. I love to write and read fictional books and obsess over fictional characters. My current OTP is Thunderfrost. (if you know what that is, be my friend 5-ever) But, I'm sorry to say, I'm not really into the Pokemon fandom. :eek:hdear: Sorry. And... That is all.

a friend who absolutely is obsessed with this website

Oh great. I do have a life, y'know.
I'm not that obsessed.

Whoa, I never thought you'd actually register.

But whatever. Welcome to BMGf! Hope we can suck you into the fandom, haha.

I don't think it matters if you don't like Pokemon that much, there's still lots of discussion going on that doesn't touch Pokemon. I'm not the biggest fan of Pokemon, but I came and stayed here for the warm community.

So yeah, welcome :)

Helloz! Welcome to the bulbagarden forums! If you ever want chat, feel free to drop me a visitor message! Have a fun time posting!

Hi, Nikoloki, welcome to BMGf, I hope you have a great time here :) If you're a writer, this section may interest you : Writer's Workshop There are also non Pokemon sections here so feel free to check those out. If you need any help with anything, feel free to ask any questions you have.

Welcome to forum! You don't have to be a big pokemon fan to feel welcomed!

Welcome to the forums, Nicoloki. We're glad you chose BMGf and hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello Nicoloki, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure to read up on the Rules, FAQs, and Stickies of each section.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Hi, by the fact you have one post and you stated you werent too into the fandom, Im guessing you decided not to stay, but if you do decide to return, welcome and kind of, welcome back ;)

Hello, I hope you have a good time here and enjoy it here. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. And just to let you know, there is a lot of groups and thread that don't involve Pokemon.

I haven't left! I've been trying to post stuff but unfortunately I can't and I don't know why.

Welcome to BMGf, Nicoloki! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me! :)

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom