• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Error 30301

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him
  • Staff
Does anybody know how to fix this error? I was playing completely fine yesterday and this is showing up now.

Reaction score
Can you show us a screencap or at least what the error message is? Of course, it's been a while since your initial post, so I would hope that you've already solved your error.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him
  • Staff
No, it's still there. I'll see if I can transcript the error message if my mother lends me her tablet, since that's how I discovered I could download Masters.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him
  • Staff
I'll try tomorrow.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him
  • Staff
Didn't work either.

Reaction score
Sorry, I don't really know how to help then. Maybe if you're using an Android tablet, you can download an earlier version of apk? Just beware of virus

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him
  • Staff
It's an iPad, and since it is my mother's, I'd rather no risk it.

Innocent gladiator boxer
Reaction score
It's an iPad, and since it is my mother's, I'd rather no risk it.
Have you checked if the iPad needs any updates first? Games on my phone and iPad won't run unless they've got their recent update.

If that doesn't work maybe try clearing the cache, it'll re-download the game again but it should actually launch and run smoother afterwards.

If either of those don't work then I'm not sure what else could help, you could always contact support to see if there's any other troubleshoot options.