• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Error in the pokedex?

GolfDude

Reaction score
in sun/moon , from what i see if a pokemon has no evolutions, it has its own page and it completes the page after that capture.. but i just captured a tauros, and the pokedex page that appeared on the registering of the capture has something that doesnt belong.. outside of going in number order.. i dont think the 2nd pokemon belongs on this page..

4tq7hv.jpg

The current Pokédex groups certain "similar" Pokémon together, like the above, or Passimian and Oranguru.

I've noticed the Tauros/Miltank connection as well, however unless you can breed both from a Miltank they are still distinct species (albeit thematically similar). In my case I haven't noticed any other examples to compare it to, so my research stops there for now.

I do quite dislike them being on the dex like that, I find it quite misleading. It will be confusing to newer players.

While I get what they are doing, it was executed poorly and will definitely lead to confusion for players, as some have already stated in this thread.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom