• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Escape From the City :: banners & icons

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

some kind of madness
Reaction score
✿ R U L E S ✿
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1. Credit is appreciated. Do not claim my work as your own.
2. Be courteous to me and other members.
3. Use the form below when making a request.
4. Please submit high quality images only. Use .png, not .jpg or .gif.
5. Be patient when waiting for your requests. I'm usually busy with my studies.
6. The sig size limit here is 575x160px. I'm not making sigs for outside here, sorry.
7. Feel free to tell me to fix anything if you happen to not like your request.
8. You don't have to use what I make, but I ask for a thank you.
9. Don't make a request unless a slot is available.
10. Have fun.

✿ F O R M S ✿
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Banners
Stock: (provide links to image)
Size:
Text (if desired):
Other: (colors, anything else you want to specify)

100x100 Icons
Stock:
Text (if desired):
Other:

✿ S L O T S ✿

1. soulless shadow

✿ E X A M P L E S ✿

Banners

forretressbr.png

scizorbr.png

garchompb.png

grumpigbacon.png

k0LCO.png

metalsonic.png

assassinbanner.png

xTPer.png

riserise.png

100x100 Icons
VN4.png
91.png
v3.png
VN2.png
VN1.png
493.png
51.png
break16-2.png
475.png

Last edited:
Hi there, no request, I just wanted to say good luck to you and your shop. [:

The examples are just BREATHTAKING. Seriously, amazing :D nice portfolio you have there!!
Tons of luck with your shop. Just like Blue above me, I'm not requesting XD but still! I hope you have lots of fun :3
also... off-topic but...
ROLLING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND, GOT PLACES TO GO, GOTTA FOLLOW MY RAINBOW~~

Hey, I would like to request a banner, please.

Stock: Option 1, Option 2 (in order of preference. Also, I know they are .jpg, but they look pretty HQ to me, please tell me if they won't do).
Size: whichever weight you prefer, height between 120-140px (max), depending on how much space you need.
Text (if desired): ghaskan
Other: N/A

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Chrys, it's been a while, hasn't it? Wanted to wish you good luck with your shop, and... to make a request.

Safebooru - Anime picture search engine! - gradient hair hijiri byakuren isatessyu magic circle multicolored hair touhou | 626340
Standard banner size you listed. Aside from that, I was wanting to see what banner you would make using this image. (Besides, works out better when I leave it flexible like that from what I've seen anyway. xD)
Time doesn't matter, so feel free to take care of other things before this if necessary. ^^;

Thank you in advance~

I'd like to request a banner, and excellent work, TB. <3

Stock: HereS
Size: Whatever you prefer
Text: Valkyria
Other: <3

@Blue-Mew: Thank you, fellow artist. ^__^

@Aori: You're way past cool! :D

@Scarlet_Sky & @Valkyria: Accepted (but I may look for another image of Roy xP). Working on them. ^^

@ghaskan: Your finished request (it was HQ and easy enough to render :p), enjoy.
GqW2J.png

Hello! I have a request for you!

I would LOVE to have one of the banners you make. Can you put a Bronzor and a Tentacool on it with the text "Breaking Free"? It looks like you use the pokemon's official artwork, so that would be fine for both Bronzor and Tentacool.

Thanks in advance!

@Karpi: I'll try, but using 2 Pokemon in one banner may be a challenge. Accepted. :p

@Scarlet_Sky: Finished, enjoy. I wonder how you knew I used to be Chrys here.. xD;
JJUwm.png

Lemme know if you guys need anything changed.

Hey TwilightBlade!

Could you make me a banner with this image of Blitzle, please.

I like the backgrounds of the example banners in the OP, so you can just make it like that if you want. But if you could make like those (dark and edgy) but with some Electric-theme that would be even more perfect (but definately not necessary if you are busy). :p

Thanks in advance. :D

You're welcome, and thanks everyone. You may use your finished request on other sites if the request is primarily for BMGf use. I don't want to make humongous banners just for your livejournal, youtube, or whatever. :p

@Switcheroo: I'll do my best. Accepted.

@Valkyria and @Karpi:

OSbwc.png

balQ0.png

Hi! Your work is too cool! Can I request a banner?

Stock: Can I get a picture of a Drilbur and a Ditto on opposite sides of the banner?
Size: Large enough to have a small layer of text underneath it in the signature
Text: Above/near the Drilbur is "Truth", above/near the Ditto is "Memories" (Neither should have quotation marks please)
Other: Colors don't matter, as long as it looks good. I'm indecisive about background also.

Thanks a lot! If you could tag me once you've finished, that would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom