• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Escavalier vs. Scizor

SaffronGamer

Find Me On The Youtubez
Reaction score
kaburuchi_and_shubarugo_by_benjma-d2ywr7q.png
vs.
Scizor_II_by_Zaikudo.png

BST:
Escavalier:70/135/105/60/105/20=495
Scizor:70/130/100/55/80/65=500

what do you guys think?
the new bug/steel vs. the old one?
will the new era take over? or will the past stay in charge?
cast your votes and disscussion

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: shubarugo vs. scizor

Nah, Scizor still has my vote. This new one has a terrible design imo, and Scizor's is flawless. I haven't checked stats or anything on the new one though, but I expect Scizor to win there too.

I still love Scizor. Battle and design-wise. :D While Shubarugo is kind of strange.

I think I prefer Shubargo. Better design, and good stats.

That knight bug looks pretty interesting, and his evolution method is what makes him even more interesting, because taking his trade partner's shell and making it his own gives him a more believable personality and nature.

Knight bug. Slightly more attack and defense plus a nice special defense add up to awesome in my book.

Awesome design on one side, and good stats and tried-and-true strategic power on the other? Scizor wins.

The new guy's pretty cool lookin', but Scizor has always been and will continue to be one of my absolute favourites. <3

Shubarugo is too slow. Scizor isn't a speed demon, but it can abuse priority moves with technician.

Is Shubarugo the Bug/Steel legendary that Serebii mentioned on one of their news announcements?

-.-
no

if you look in my OP theres a pic of him

Scizor. I've had it for a really long time, and I really like it.

Is Shubarugo the Bug/Steel legendary that Serebii mentioned on one of their news announcements?

It's a Bug/Steel, but it's not the legendary one.

But Shubarugo. It has the superior design, IMO. Never was a fan of Scizor either way.

Scizor is pretty cool, but I decided to give Shubarugo a break since it definitely has a more interesting concept/personality/quirk.

Though I think Ianto vs Scizor would have made more sense.

it's really hard to decide. i want to put one of them on my team but i cant decide which one. scizor has better speed and movepool but shubarugo has both defense and special defense and megahorn. i really just cant decide

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom