• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Espeon evovles.

-Luster Purge-

Formerly sirphish
Reaction score
*drumroll*
espeonevo-1.png

Comments?

O_O

*trains Espeon til it evolve*
lol

Thats awesome ^_^

Comment: Holycrapscary!
It isn't as majestic and elegant, like the Pokemon that made it, as much as it's crazy terrifying looking.
Literally, of all the Pokemon that I hope are real, that one is last, because I'd be having nightmares if it was every night.
I looks like it roams the world, eating peoples minds.
I'd want to catch it if I wouldn't be so scared to let it out of it's Pokeball.

What kind of sound would it make? Would it growl? Please don't say it'd growl.
And no howling either. Way too... carnivorous sounds. Heh
It should purr. Nice and friendly purring...

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies. : )
I dabbled with Umbreon as well abit.
umbreonevo.png

And shiny.
umbreonevo-s.png

That's something I'd like to hug! So fluffy!
And it looks like it would be relatively slow, so it'd have a hard time getting away from my hug too! ^_^

espeonevo-2.png

Tweaked the espeon abit may update with shiny later.
But Celesteon has a nice ring to it Blazing. ; )

The key to a good sprite is making sure the pieces blend together well.

Both sprites are all over the place with wacky shading.

However, it's a good try. =3

I see you like my name, so you are welcome.

Also, the Umbreon evolution is awesome! Maybe we should call it Daratheon. Don't ask how I thought of it... I just... did.

I like it, you have talent my friend! You can probably make like, a Dragon Eeveelution lol

Back
Top Bottom