• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

~Eternal~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Presidian

cuter in person
Reaction score
Kirstin sat in a chair of the auditorium where she would hold her class in a few minutes. She had brought a box of tissues, the list of people that were to take her class, and her only son: Hank. he was running up and down the rows of the auditorium, chasing "Blueberry", his Cranidos. Blueberry was trying hard not to trip or knock Hank over. Finally, after almost a half an hour of running, Hank tripped on the leg of one of the Auditorium's chairs.

Kirstin walked down, and picked up her now sobbing three-year-old, hugging him. "Mama..." Hank said, sniffling. "When's Daddy coming back? I thought you said he would!" He looked down to Blueberry, waiting at the empty aisle. "...Are you alright?" Kirstin asked, ignoring Hank's questioning about his now deceased father. "I wanna know about Daddy!" Hank demanded. "Why won't you tell me, Mama!" Kirstin set Hank down silently, shaking her head. "Go play with Blueberry for a little bit; Mama has to prepare for the people that are coming."

Kirstin walked down to the auditorium stage, and began to cry into her hands.

Jarret walked into the area, seeing the young boy running around with a Cranidos, reconizing him from the pictures as Roark's boy. The Cranidos may have been related to the father's Rampardos if Jarret assumed right. He briefly wondered what the family had done with Roark's Pokemon, who clearly would be as crushed by the loss of their owner as the family was. He walked down the rows of the auditorium, seeing Kirstin crying. He gave her her moment of grief respectfully, knowing what she was feeling. This made him even more determined to get revenge for the family, and his own. He looked to the boy. "Nova, please go play with them. Not only should the boy be happy, I need to talk to his mother privitely." he said quietly, letting Nova out of her Poke Ball.

Nova nodded and padded over and gave a friendly bark to Blueberry and Hank, acting playful.

Jarret walked up to Kirstin. "Kirstin. I am detective Jarret Wake of the Sinnoh Police Department." he said, showing his badge. "I'm in charge of the investigation into the rescent murders." he said, making sure that Hank couldn't hear him. He purposely used the plural, unknowing if Kirstin knew of Crasher Wake's murder and not wanting to suprise her too badly, perfering to ease it into the conversation if she hadn't.

"...O-Oh..." Kirstin said, sniffling and wiping her eyes with the tissues that she pulled from the box that she had brought to the auditorium. "Hello, Jarret...H-Haven't we...met before?" She got up, still wiping her eyes. Blueberry and Hank looked over to the newcomer. Hank was scared, and ran away, hiding behind a set of chairs. Blueberry, on the other hand, took guard of Hank, but was puzzled with Nova's actions.

Kirstin looked around for her teaching plans on the ground, but couldn't find them: maybe she had left them at home, or...

Blueberry burped: a piece of tree pulp splatting out of her mouth and onto the auditorium's scarlet carpeting.

"Yes, but I was much younger." said Jarret. "I know this is a hard time, trust me, Kirstin-sama, I know." he said, breaking his normally emotionless expression to show some grief. "I don't know if you've heard, but maybe this'll at least remind you of who I am." he said, throwing out Floatzel's Poke Ball and letting him out.

Floatzel's appearence was one of trying to be reassuring to both his new trainer and the others in the room, but his eyes betrayed his real feelings, they were one of someone who was grieving terribly for someone they'd rescently lost, one of fear and sadness.

"He...he was my father's..." said Jarret, trying to be strong for Floatzel's sake.

Nova gagged at Blueberry spitting up the paper but shook it off and barked happily again.

OOC: Should Pokemon be able to talk to each other?

James pushed the door and entered the auditorium which was surprisingly empty, there were a few people and Pokemon but that was it. He knew that he needed to speak with Kirsten and as there was one woman in the room he knew that she was probably her. The teenager took a seat in one of the middle rows, he didn't want to intrude on the conversation taking place. As he waited he thought for awhile, he didn't think about anything in particular but he needed to do something to kill time. He pulled out his ribbon from his bag, he began twirling it in his fingers almost as if they were drumsticks.

His gaze switched over from the ceiling to small boy who was hiding under a chair a couple feet away from him. He just ignored it since he was probably 3 or 4 and that was expected. His hand found its way to his belt and he grabbed Marshtomp's pokeball. He tossed it up in the air a couple of times before letting his companion join him. The creature greeted his trainer with a wet lick of his face.

"Aww, gross!" He exclaimed.

Paige walked through the doors of the auditorium, not knowing what to expect from her Ghost Whispering class. At first, she just looked around, observing the area. She saw a little boy hiding behind a set of chairs, an Arcanine, a Cranidos, a piece of paper that looked like it had just been spit up, a boy with his Marshtomp, and woman crying, and a man talking to her. She walked over to the front of the auditorium, near the stage, and sat down on a nearby chair, not wanting to interupt the conversation between the woman and the man, since she thought it might have been important. "C'mon out, Marble." She whispered, letting out her Aerodactyl for some fresh air. Her other pokemon were too big to be let out now. "Why don't you go and play with that little boy and those pokemon?" Paige said. Marble nodded, and flew over to play with the others, while Paige sat and waited for her Ghost Whispering class to begin.

OOC: Probably

Kirstin looked over sadly to Floatzel, and then to Jarret. "...I'm so sorry, Jarret..." Kirstin said. "...Your...Your father was a great man. R-..." Kirstin choked on her husbands name; her mouth wouldn't speak when she tried. She hadn't said his name for almost a month now: not to anyone, and not to herself, even. "...I know he was, and will always." Vixon and Hora flew out of their Pokéballs in flashes of bright light. They floated to Kirstin's sides, trying to comfort her. Hora had known Floatzel since she was a hatchling. They had played together a lot.

Blueberry let out a warning screech to Nova, telling her to back off if she was trying to hurt someone. She walked over to Hank, now shivering in fear. "Bwuberry...who's that Pokamon?" Hank asked his Pokémon, mispronouncing most of the words that he said.

OOC: I must go. I'll be back tomorrow. Godzillawolf is in charge until I return. TTFN~

OOC: Unfortunatly, I must go now too...

Floatzel waved to Hora. "Hey Hora...how are you holding up? I know...your family has lost a member too... he said, cringing to try to avoid crying. "I was in my Poke Ball, right there with him...I heard the gun shots but by the time me and the others got out...he was... Floatzel fell to his knees, tears running down his cheeks.

Jarret sighed, knowing how Floatzel must felt. "He was right there, in his Poke Ball when it happened...I can't imagine how it must have felt for him and the rest of dad's Pokemon...I'm having a hard enough time with it, thinking I could've done something if I was there...but them...they were right there and powerless to save the man that had raised them into what they are now..." he muttered. "How are Roark's Pokemon taking what happened? Same as Floatzel is?"

"I'm not going to hurt you." said Nova. "I'm a police Pokemon, I'm supposed to protect, not hurt."

"Ahh...Roark." Eliot says, stepping into the room, attache case in hand. "Yes, gym leader. Never did want to be a trainer. Too much work. Ah, but where are my manners. My name is Eliot Nadel. I never lose." He says, his red eyes glinting, holding out his paper white hands to Jarret and Kirsten.

OOC: Is it okay if I weaken my character's power a bit? It's just that being able to force someone to play any game, thus leaving them quite open to attacks, could become something of a game breaker. That, and he could just ask the bad guys to play Russian Roulette with him.

Last edited:
A barefoot pink-haired girl burst through the doors and pushed past the red-eyed weirdo to talk to Jarret and Kirstin.

'Jarret...Kirstin...I'm so sorry about...' Pity filled the girl's eyes. 'Y-you know I'm here to support you two, right? That's why I've joined this class...um...Candice sends her regards. She wanted to join your class as well, but...she-she just...' The girl trailed off. 'Anyway, um...yeah, if there's anything you just feel you need to tell someone, I'm here...y'know...' The girl gazed at the auditorium, watching the pokemon run around.

Jarret nodded. "Thank you, I appriciate your support." he said with a bow. "So does Floatzel, I'm sure." he said. "But I just feel so helpless, if I'd been there, maybe my powers could've saved him...I haven't shown you two the power I rescently discovered have I?" he asked. "Well that's not important right now." he said. "I think once this...monster is brought to justice, I am going to become the new Pastoria Gym Leader...all of dad's Pokemon are mine now, but I have Floatzel with me because he's taking it the worst, being dad's favorite Pokemon and the one who he was closest to..." he said, watching Floatzel breaking down in tears. "I feel so sorry for him...he was right there when he master was murdered and was powerless to save him..."

OOC: Um...Grim Heaper...your posts a little to short for comfort.

"...Rampardos has tried several times to run away...Geodude and Onix are staying, thankfully...but...I can't help but feel worse for them than I am for myself...they've known him longer and spent more time with him than anyone else..."

Hora floated over to Floatzel, trying to comfort him. "...I'm sorry..." She floated down to his kneeling hight. "I know how it must feel..." Vixon floated over to Hora and Floatzel too, only staying back: he hadn't known Floatzel very well. Kirstin looked sympathetically down to Floatzel. "...I was talking to him...wh-when he was..." Kirstin tried to hold back her sadness that was welling up inside her. Vixon floated over to her instead, trying to comfort her.

Then, Kirstin looked to Maylene. "...Oh-...hello...Yes, I was excpecting Candice to come, but...oh well...Thank you, though..." Kirstin reached down for the box of tissues again, trying to stay calm. Vixon took it instead, and floated it up to her. Then she looked to her watch: 1:30 was the time. She had half an hour to find her lesson plans, and set up most of her experiments. "...Excuse me..." Kirstin walked up the stairs to the stage, and looked around.

Hank peeked out from behind the chair he was hiding behind, to Blueberry. "Oh...I'm terribly sorry...We've had incidents with other Pokémon hurting us...Sorry," Blueberry apologized. Blueberry nodded to Hank. He got up, and looked to the new Pokémon: he hadn't seen a Pokémon like it before. "What is it, Bwueberry?" Blueberry couldn't answer, considering she couldn't talk English or any other human language like some Pokémon could. Blueberry took Hank's hand, and brought him over to Nova. "...What's your name!" Hank yelled, running up to Nova and jumping onto her back, holding on tightly. He fell down onto his head, and cried.

The girl nodded sadly, her eyes moist.

'Don't blame yourself, Jarret. Your father would be very proud of you right now. Floatzel and you would make a great team as the gym leader...' The girl bit her lip as she thought of more words of consolation without breaking down. 'Just don't call yourself the new gym leader. You were always originally going to become the Pastoria Gym Leader, it's just that...the time has come a lot sooner than we thought. I-I know Floatzel is taking this badly but he'll come to realize that he is serving your family, so, um, all is not lost...' The girl looked up, trying to blink back tears.

Nova licked Hank's head comfortingly. She pointed to the collar on her neck, which not only had a police badge but her name, Nova.

Floatzel nodded. "The others are taking it hard to, but they're at the gym, with Wake's assistent." he said. "I'm proud to be with Jarret, he's a good and loyal master, I think I'll do well with him."

Jarret nodded. "Thanks, Maylene-sama." he said, bowing. "But there's a more important matter, you and the other Gym Leaders...may also be targeted by this killer." he said. "So far, the two victims were both Gym Leaders, which leads us to believe if its not the end of it, the other Gym Leaders are the next targets."

Maylene felt faint. She hadn't noticed the pattern that had formed. The killer aimed for gym leaders. Was the killer's trend random? Did they kill whoever they hated? Or was it pure randomness? Or to rid of all gym leaders? Or maybe it was just men with families and the killer was sadistic and wanted their family to suffer? Roark and Wake were both family men, so that could be a possibility. But it was quite unlikely.

'Did the killer leave any clues behind apart from a gun shot?' Maylene quickly asked. Earlier, she had mentally told herself to only be soft and gentle when speaking with Kirsten and Jarret, but if her life was on the line, she had to get some answers.

OOC: Sorry everyone, but I probably might not be able to post very much today, I'll be busy and have to leave soon. I'll be back later today, hopefully!

"Yes, to an extent." said Jarret. "Both victims were killed with three bullets to their side, aimed directly at the heart so death came too quick to prevent." he said. "That's why I'd suggest wearing a bullet proof vest under your clothing to protect you if that happens." he said. "It was also when both were happy, though that may just conquencadence." he said. "I'd guess this killer has military or assassin training of some sort, as the shots took expert aim to deliever."

Rex let himself out of his Poke Ball and pushed his muzzle into Maylene's hand, trying to comfort her, giving a soft whine.

Kirstin looked around frantically: the time was 1:55, and her lesson plans were nowhere to be seen. Vixon floated over to her, looking with her too. He floated over to Blueberry. "Have you seen Ms. Kirstin's lesson plans, Blueberry?" he asked. Blueberry shook her head. "Just some paper on her desk. It didn't taste very good, though..." Blueberry burped out another piece of paper, showing the title "Lesson Plans" on the piece. It fell to the ground quickly, by Nova's foot. "Why did you do that!" Vixon yelled. "You know that she spent days working on that!" Blueberry whimpered, running away.

Hank sat up, trying to read Nova's badge, but making out nothing: he had yet to learn how to read. Hank tried again to jump up onto Nova, but Blueberry caught him onto her back, and ran away from Vixon, afraid he would hurt her.

'Bullet...proof...vest' Maylene echoed Jarret's words. She watched the pokemon chasing each other around the auditorium as Jarret's Mightyena nuzzled her hand to comfort her. It was a sweet gesture, but Maylene had other things on her mind.

'I've got to warn Candice!' Maylene gasped. 'And the others! Have you contacted them?'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom