• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Eternatus Introduction!

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hi!!! I joined yesterday and am a huge Pokemon fan. Started watching the johto league series back in 2011 and have beaten Pokemon sapphire. On my switch I own Lets Go Pikachu and Pokemon Sword. As yall can probably tell I am a huge Eternatus fan and I own the takara tomy figure of him!!!! I love lore of each legendary and am totally oddly interested in Lavnder Town Syndrome! I look forward to fun times!

Hi! I love Eternatus too! It's so cool! His Gigantamax is my favourite! I follow you!

Your propic is great! I absolutely love it!

Please note: The thread is from 11 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom