• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Étrange's Pokémon Island - Sign-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buoy

the bug catcher pokémon
Reaction score
Étrange's Pokémon Island​

A long time ago, a couple, Isabella and Robert Étrange travelled the seas for many months, and had came across a strange island. There, they set up a building and called it their new home. They found everything they needed, and set up their family there. When they passed away, their children continued the couple's dream to discover everything on the island, and they still have not found everything out yet. There are many, many strange, unknown Pokémon, and the goal is to discover everything about them. So one of the descendants of the Étrange couple has turned the original building into a very great place indeed, and it has been advertised on the other islands - Étrange's Pokémon Island became the new name. Trainers were due to come within the month, for a whole year, to see the sights, to have fun, and most importantly, to discover the unknown. There is also a school, and they will be attending classes - but they are not the classes you'd expect them to be. Instead, they are fun alternatives, whilst also learning important facts about the island in some.

So, trainers! What are you waiting for! Come on down to Étrange's Pokémon Island!

---------

So, as the plot says above, this is a discovery island. There will be school and lessons and stuff, but fun subjects. The trainers that come will be split into three teams, and will be rewarded for the information they find.

I do not take any credit for any of the creatures that appear in this. The credit goes to their original makers.

---------

Rules
All sexualities are allowed - I'm not fussy
No God-modding
No giving other role-players hassle - they want to enjoy the role-play too!
Please, try to not include very mature scenes (sex, rape, etc). Kissing and such is okay.
Do not go OTT with bad language, please - I can't really abide it.
Most importantly, have fun! There's no point in being in the role-play if you're not enjoying it!
Keep the Sabbath holy!

- shot -

Please obey these rules - if you break any two of them, then you shall be ejected from the role-play (sorry to say). Also, if you have read and understood the rules, state 'I would go out with Cal any day' or some variation of that in your post. That is all.

--------

Sign-up forms:
Students
Name: What is your name? Duh. xD
Sexuality: Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual/Straight? Or maybe you are none, like some people I could mention -cough-Zaar-cough-
Appearance: What do you look like? Hair, eyes, clothes, height, weight, distinguishing features - all of that stuff. About five longish sentences or more.
Personality: What do you act like? Are you shy, clever, idiotic, violent, crazy or simply plain?
History: Where were you born? Did you even have a proper life? Why did you want to come here?
Pokémon: Only one, please. You can catch more on the island.
Other: Anything else?

Teachers
Name: >_< Do you really need me to explain this?
Sexuality: Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual/Straight?
Subject: Something fun ^_^ - I will be taking care of the most important subject
Appearance: >_< <--- Just look at the face. Just look.
Personality: DITTOOOO
History: DITTOOOO
Pokémon: You can have six. No legendaries, please.
Other: Anything else?

--------

LET TEH FUN BEGINZ

So...have you already got all the created Pokemon decided or are you still accepting some? I did up a bunch for an RP that never started.

You could PM me them, and I will take them into consideration. Thanks for your interest!

OOC: Hey maybe the new Pokemon should be the 5th gen, you know so like they get to see the starters and the two dark types, and any other Pokemon that are gonna be revealed, just suggesting, mind if I have two characters? I got two in mind but I will post a SU once you confirm it's ok

Calfab said:
Or maybe you are none, like some people I could mention -cough-Zaar-cough-
XD

I'm not actually going to RP as either of my two main characters. I know, real big shocker. =O

Name: Morgart Zermalmen
Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Has dark brown, buzzed hair. Has tanned skin, and brown eyes. Has a muscular build, especially in his arms. Wears a dark red army jacket with a grey T-shirt underneath. Also wears grey jeans, with a belt that carries all of his weaponry, and dark red army boots. Also has a scar across his back, but he won't divulge where he got it.

Personality: Shoot first, ask questions never. He's a bully at ehart, but not the idiotic kind. Is blunt, brusque, violent, and easily angered. He doesn't care who you are, if you tick him off, be prepared for a world pain.

History: Morgart has always been the bully. The bully of the school, the neighborhood, maybe even the whole city. He lived in Veilstone City, and attended a middle school there. He was always making other people cower in fear, and owned the biggest group of bullies in the city.

That is, until the new kids arrived.

There were two of them. They were exchange students from Johto. One was almost normal, but the other was spoken of in frightened whispers, labeled as a freak, and treated as such.

Morgart thought about picking on that Kokirkimu, but why bother making one person miserable when you can make another even more so? So, he decided on Zaar.

They cornered him, and started punching and kicking him around as if he were a target dummy.

Late that night, a sound woke him up. He awoke to Zaar, pointing a pitch-black blade directly at his throat, pure rage on his face.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Morgart asked, scared out of his wits.

"You made the wrong decision this afternoon, Morgart. Now suffer," said Zaar. It was the first time Morgart heard him speak, and he spoke in an icy cold tone.

Morgart leaped out of bed, and tried to bolt out of the door, but before he could open it, Zaar sliced him across the back, and Morgart slumped to the floor.

Morgart then woke up in his bed. He tried to get up, but pain seared his back. It took him three weeks until he could move without suffering immense pain. No one saw Zaar, nor Kokirkimu. They moved to places unknown.

Morgart saw an application for Étrange's Pokémon Island. Wanting to get stronger so he could defeat Zaar, he immediately signed up.

Pokémon: Mightyena

Other: His weapons include an AK-47, grenades, flashbangs, and a pistol. He doesn't use them unless his life's in danger, or if someone's making him very, very angry.

The two I've actuelly got on my computer are now in my albums, I'm writing up their movesets and such (I'm not doing TMs if that's ok) and I'll PM you that, but in the meantime, feel free to look at the designs in the meantime.

Question due teachers need to be members of the Etrange family?

Name: Ally
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyes, wears a blue cap, a blue striped shirt with a pic of Snoopy on the back, shorts, and blue sneakers along with a necklace with a sapphire inside. Also likes to charm others with her eyes, almost like a Clefairy's Cute Charm.
Personality: She doesn't really talk to others too often. Mostly just keeps to herself. She tends to talk to others if its a partner/group assignment and during lunch break. Devious on the inside,
History: She was an orphan but managed to slip out of the orphanage undetected and stole a starter pokemon from a newbie trainer when he was sleeping and slipped an empty poke ball in its place. She didn't know what pokemon was inside. She intended to use it when ready or if she was in trouble. She wasn't really being tracked down by the police anyways and learned how to live in the wild. She wanted to go to the island because she wants to learn how to bond with the pokemon inside her poke ball. She still doesn't know what the pokemon is actually.
Pokemon: Charmander (yellow colored)
Other: She tends to eat berries like a pokemon does. Also is in a human clothing after grabbing some from a clothing store before going to the island to blend in with other people.

This sounds like a fun RP

Name: Alase (Ahl-ah-say) Jaqueline

Sexuality: Straight as an arrow!

Appearance: Alase has greyish-blue almond-shaped eyes that stand out against her peach colored skin. Her light brown hair is kept in two braided hair loops, bangs stretching across her forehead. In height, she reaches to about 5'4", helping her slimness show. She usually wears a hooded cloak, alternating between white and black. Under her cloak, she wears a ruffled light grey shirt, dark grey shorts, and either black or white ankle boots.

Personality: Alase is very optimistic to the point of annoyance. She always has a smile on her face, ready to cheer someone up. She believes that if she is happy, then people around her will be happy, and people around them will be happy, and it will keep going on until everyone in the world is happy! Her goal every day is to make at least one person happier. Sometimes, Alase just breaks out in laughter at nothing in particular; just happy.

History: Alase has lived an adventurous life; traveling all over the world. Alase has partaken in Coordinating, Battling, Breeding, everything imaginable! Of course, there is a sort of... backstory to all of this traveling. Alase's parents were world-famous millionares, hungry for money. As soon as she turned 13, her parents arranged a marriage for her to the son of another rich family; scheduled for her 18th birthday. Horrified at the thought of marrying someone for their money, Alase ran away, taking her only Pokémon, Dilt, with her. Though she still had five years until the marriage, Alase wanted to be as far away as possible to avoid the unhappy affair. Her parents have set an investigator on her trail, but she managed to lose him in Fiore. When Alase saw the advertisement for the island, she jumped at the chance and set course for it.

Pokémon: Ditto! The Ditto's name is Dilt, by the way.

Other: Alase eats a LOT! She also enjoys baking; for both Pokémon and humans.

Can you please reserve me a spot? I have to go to bed now, so I can't post a sign-up >.<

Reserve me two teachers. Yep, Joe and Josh are going old! XD They'll be teaching the same class, though. Also, you know me and my artiatic genious, I can happily make art for the new pokemon if you don't have them already, or voulenteer some of my own creations.

Oh-mah-god, ShadowArceus. No Zaar?! Anyhoo, Morgart is accepted, I guess.

Ally is accepted, although Snoopy doesn't exist in the Pokéworld, I think. xD

Alase is also accepted.

Anon (Joe/Josh/whichever one you are) is reserved for two teacher spots, although one subject. xD

Godzillawolf, those are amazing! (Although Jaber is slightly scary). I really like Hoatstem as well. When you PM me the moves and such, I'll be sure to look through.

Thanks! Do you have a bio format you'd prefer for created Pokemon? I'll upload some more as I can but I'll get theirs first.

Do teachers need to be part of the Etrange family or can they be seperate?

They can be separate from the Étrange family. And no, you can send me them in whatever way you like.

Ok, I'll post my character bios later today.

Is height and weight needed?

Yeah, it is very much needed. We can't go around thinking someone's a midget/giant, can we?

Ok, all I need for Parroot, Hoatstem, and Pteraleaf are their attacks. Do I need to list the level at which it learns moves or just the order in which it learns them?

Just the order, please. It doesn't matter that much.

Well I PM'd you the Parroot line, I hope it was good. I was thinking of having Hoatstem be able to learn Ancient Power and that's how it evolves into Pteraleaf but I wasn't sure.

Name: Jarret Wake
Sexuality: Straight
Subject: Investigation- Learning how to pay attention to clues when searching for a target, such as trying to track a specific Pokemon or even a criminal
Appearance: Like this, only with a Fire Type Symbol on his jacket:
zuf39k.jpg
His pants are also red leather
Personality: Stern, somewhat strict, but caring to his students. Believes in the importants of being prepared. Once you get past his somewhat cold personality, he's a really nice guy.
History: The adopted son of Crasher Wake, he's a detective with the Sinnoh Police Department but is taking a leave to teach investigating at the school. His classes typically involve challenging students to solve mock 'crimes' he's set up and can sometimes be frightening.
Pokémon:
Wildfire (a Charzard and his starter, male)
Nova (an Arcanine, got her has a Growlith for the police department. Female)
Rex (A Mightyena, got as a Poochyena for a Police dog. Male, Nova's mate)
Rose (A Shiny Skuntank caught as a Stunky, female)
Strike (A male Ninjask, caught as a Nincada)
Angel (A Shedija, split off of Strike when he evolved, not on hand)
Nami (a female Floatzel, the daughter of Crasher Wake's Floatzel)

He has many other Pokemon he uses in lessions.
Other: All his Pokeballs have a police badge on them.

Hows that?

'I would go out with Cal anyday'

xD

Accepted, Goddi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom