• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Europe wakes up to Pokémon Black and White: Generation V gets its Western debut acros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Europe wakes up to Pokémon Black and White: Generation V gets its Western debut a

I got my copy of White yesterday, and a copy of Black from GAME this morning.

Am loving playing around with the C-Gear.

Re: Europe wakes up to Pokémon Black and White: Generation V gets its Western debut a

I'm waiting for the kid who throws a tantrum on the forums 'cos his mom didn't buy B/W for him while he was at school.
Anyone?
Damn, back to waiting. :(

I'm sorta glad that I'm buying it tomorrow, since I have so much homework that I have to finish by monday.
My adventure begins tomorrow! :lol:

America doesnt get it till sunday. DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN!!!!!!

Everyone has waited 7 months, I'm sure you can wait for another 48 hours.

Last edited:

You Europeans are so lucky... I still have to wait until the sixth *Grumble grumble*

I preordered mine from gamestop, but I made it so it ships to gamestop and not my house. Will I be able to go to Gamestop on the 6th and get it? And will I have a reserved copy?

Considering I'm getting mine for free, potential loss of lifespan from half-joking half-serious ranting (actually more like 1/3rd 2/3rds), it wouldn't make too big a difference. I've had stuff sent via Amazon before, and it's taken varying amounts of days to arrive. Like one thing arrived within 2-3 days, though that wasn't new. Two others took longer, but they were sent by others - actual people instead of businesses.

Also, I am Northern Americana anyway, so...yeah. The adventures of Fidel Gaddafi will have to wait regardless. :/

I received mine, and I gotta say I'm 'specially enjoying it!
I'm in Castelia City, training my team before exploring this chaotic city! :D

i picked mine up from TRU yesterday & they even dropped the price to £25.89 each so they refunded the difference from the £28.99 preorder price

saved £6.20 on 2x pokemon games
spent £105.35 getting a chipped windscreen repaired prior to an MOT
lost a day's wages taking the day off to get MOT done
spent £60.00 on MOT
spent £220.00 getting front wishbone & 1x rear spring repaired
spent £45.00 taking the missus out for a meal

ugh screw the £6.20 saving...

^ spoiler tagging that as i never want to see it again! ^

anyway i've downloaded 2 of the victini liberty pass ticket thingy & have been SRing for a shiny oshawott in black & a shiny snivy in white since yesterday

Last edited:

Well most of them had to wait for school/college/work to be voer to buy the games, but I can wait 'till Sunday. I see USA Youtubers already making playthroughs of the games lol

I preordered mine from gamestop, but I made it so it ships to gamestop and not my house. Will I be able to go to Gamestop on the 6th and get it? And will I have a reserved copy?

YES you can pick up your game on the 6th! That's what I did I had mine to where I can pick it up at my local game stop also. I've called them twice now to see how it all works and they keep telling me that I can pick it up sunday morning. I also got a text from the gamestop people saying that it will be available for me on Sunday with a 25% off if I bring a game to trade in.

I'm in North America and I also got a text from Gamestop saying that my Copy will be available on Sunday Morning :D

YES you can pick up your game on the 6th! That's what I did I had mine to where I can pick it up at my local game stop also. I've called them twice now to see how it all works and they keep telling me that I can pick it up sunday morning. I also got a text from the gamestop people saying that it will be available for me on Sunday with a 25% off if I bring a game to trade in.

Yea you just go in and pick it up sunday. Unfortunately, it's not 25% off with a trade in, it's a 25% bonus on the trade in. So if they were going to give you $4 for a game, they'd give you $5 if you put it toward black or white. I hate trading in games at gamestop, they hardly give you anything for any games, but then they'll turn around and sell a used copy of emerald for $5 more than the brand new black/white.

BTW: I got the text too, and I stopped by to see when they open, so I'll be at gamestop at 11 Am ready to pick up my copies

Considering I'm getting mine for free, potential loss of lifespan from half-joking half-serious ranting (actually more like 1/3rd 2/3rds), it wouldn't make too big a difference. I've had stuff sent via Amazon before, and it's taken varying amounts of days to arrive. Like one thing arrived within 2-3 days, though that wasn't new. Two others took longer, but they were sent by others - actual people instead of businesses.

Also, I am Northern Americana anyway, so...yeah. The adventures of Fidel Gaddafi will have to wait regardless. :/
I swear if I have problems with Amazon with Pre-Ordering White I am NEVER using them again for Video Game Pre-orders. I'm hoping it comes tomorrow, but it's doubtful since the game is released on Sunday and there is no post. There's a chance though.

I swear if I have problems with Amazon with Pre-Ordering White I am NEVER using them again for Video Game Pre-orders. I'm hoping it comes tomorrow, but it's doubtful since the game is released on Sunday and there is no post. There's a chance though.

I doubt mine will arrive soon; according to Amazon, the shipping date was set for March 17th.

Even though I live in the UK, I preordered from Amazon .com because a) it's 8 pounds/12 dollars cheaper, and b) I get my pocket money in dollars. Result? I have to wait until the 14th. At the earliest.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuu [takes breath] FUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Oh well, at least I'm getting it. That said, I'm sorely tempted to get White version (I preordered Black) today. If only I had the money....

I got the game yesterday, and I was very excited, well thats an understatement! The game is amazing! It has so many small details that make it so unique and the pokemon are all so great. The graphics are very good, especially in Castelia City, its so big and very easy to get lost. just caught Victini, it will be a big help in the third gym!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom