• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

European Blastoise C-Gear skin available: This is the final Kanto 2nd stage starter s

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
European Blastoise C-Gear skin available: This is the final Kanto 2nd stage starter skin

A C-Gear skin depicting Blastoise is now available for those with European Pokémon Global Link accounts. It is available from Nov. 10, 2011 to Mar. 22, 2012.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: European Blastoise C-Gear skin available: This is the final Kanto 2nd stage start

I still don't get why North America doesn't get these

Re: European Blastoise C-Gear skin available: This is the final Kanto 2nd stage start

When is the north america release coming? I really want that skin! D:

Last edited:

We got some skins earlier for North America. Like the Pikachu skin.

We got some skins earlier for North America. Like the Pikachu skin.

If you are implying that the North Americans received a skin that Europe didn't, you stand corrected as both "pikachu" skins released were made available to both North America AND Europe.

If that isn't what you're implying, then my apologies.

If you are implying that the North Americans received a skin that Europe didn't, you stand corrected as both "pikachu" skins released were made available to both North America AND Europe.

If that isn't what you're implying, then my apologies.
North Americans have received 3 skins that Europeans haven't yet which are the Croagunk skin, Audino skin and the Victini skin. The Pikachu skin was released in both continents. Also the Poison Jab Croagunk hasn't released in Europe yet so that makes each continent currently have 3 exclusive C-Gears skins and 1 exclusive Global Link Pokémon with the European one being Mamoswine.

North Americans have received 3 skins that Europeans haven't yet which are the Croagunk skin, Audino skin and the Victini skin. The Pikachu skin was released in both continents. Also the Poison Jab Croagunk hasn't released in Europe yet so that makes each continent currently have 3 exclusive C-Gears skins and 1 exclusive Global Link Pokémon with the European one being Mamoswine.

I was specifically talking about the Pikachu skins, but ok :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom