• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

European Diancie Code

Continent Turtle

Turtles All The Way Down
Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering, are there any Europeans here that have an extra Diancie code? Our local game shop was being a bitch about giving the code, and I could only get AS today, and that was one day late, so they wouldn't give it to me. I really want a Diancie, can anybody help me out? I'm from the Netherlands and my game is set in English, if that matters.

^So yours was being a pain as well? I went to the store in Rotterdam, just to make sure they had codes. I was told they only had 10 to distribute. Wut?! I got my game elsewhere, cheaper, with steelcase and a day early. Seems like Diancie will be a pain in the *** to get for Dutchies...

^So yours was being a pain as well? I went to the store in Rotterdam, just to make sure they had codes. I was told they only had 10 to distribute. Wut?! I got my game elsewhere, cheaper, with steelcase and a day early. Seems like Diancie will be a pain in the *** to get for Dutchies...

Yeah, I went to Bart Smit to get my code, even though it was a day late, but they still had a few. And I know why. They refuse to give those codes to goddamn anyone unless they buy the physical copy of the game. I already paid for my eshop cards, so going physical wasn't an option anymore.

That the codes for Diancie are nearly impossible to get is not only a problem in the Netherlands. Germany has the same problem. Or at least I did. I went to a GameStop store a few days after the code distribution started here. OR/AS were not even out yet. Result: Zero. The guy in the store told me that the codes were gone after 40 minutes on the very first day. Reason: The store had only like 25 codes to give, perhaps even fewer. I don't know the exact amount anymore. Either way, that number of codes will not last long if the store is located in a city with around 150.000 inhabitants. Especially not if that store is the only one available in a radius of like 40 to 50 km and gets visitors from farther away too. Like me. There is no GameStop store in my town. And I do not often get the opportunity to visit a bigger town or city where one exists. Which means I will miss very many events in the future if the number of codes will be as limited as they are now and are only distributed via GameStop which not every town has one of. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. I too would be very grateful if someone could give me a code. But as the number of codes is severely limited the chances are pretty slim I think. Still, hope dies last I guess...

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom