• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

European Poison Touch Croagunk, Croagunk C-Gear skin and Victini available soon

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
European Poison Touch Croagunk, Croagunk C-Gear skin and Victini available soon

Poison Touch Croagunk, the C-Gear skin depicting Croagunk and the Movie Victini will soon be available in Europe by Global Link and Wi-Fi distribution for the promotions of each Pokémon respectively.

Read more on Bulbanews

Froakie

Gangsta's Paradise
Reaction score
Best news I have ever heard, ever. We get the movie Victini too? Awesome.

Shiny Porygon

Definitely an "F" ticket!
Reaction score
All good stuff - looking forward to my first legendary distribution.

With all the Croagunk-related stuff now, I wonder if next generation we'll be bombarded with Scraggy stuff. Certainly hope so.

Bouffalant Herdier

Comfort ghost
Reaction score
Fantastic news, I can't wait to use V-create with Victini. With that kind of BP, who needs Explosion?

Joshawott

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score
All good stuff - looking forward to my first legendary distribution.

With all the Croagunk-related stuff now, I wonder if next generation we'll be bombarded with Scraggy stuff. Certainly hope so.
Well, this stuff was given away in Japan around the time that the Brock and Dawn specials aired (there was also a Piplup C-Gear skin).

Noivern

Noivern noi!
Reaction score
I'm not in Europe. I'm in Malaysia. I have set the country setting in PGL to be Malaysia.

The C-Gear skin promotion shows up for me. It does not show up while logged out.

Hmm... Maybe it's more than just Europe.

(Note: Password is CRONintendoOfficial in this case)

Last edited:

redyakuza

Xytegenia's finest
Reaction score
European Croagunk Pokemon Password is: CROACNintendoOfficial