• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

European release date for Pikachu 3DS XL confirmed: Limited edition 3DS XL to be rele

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
European release date for Pikachu 3DS XL confirmed: Limited edition 3DS XL to be released Dec. 7

The official Nintendo UK website has revealed the European release date of the limited edition Pikachu 3DS XL to be Dec. 7, 2012. The price of the console in the UK will be £179.99. It was announced by Nintendo Direct that there will be limited quantities available for purchase.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: European release date for Pikachu 3DS XL confirmed: Limited edition 3DS XL to be

the UK version still wouldn't play USA/Canada 3DS games though, right? :/
No 3DSs are region locked.

I hope that this limited edition is still available near April 2013 because I can't receive a 3DS XL and a Wii U for Christmas 2012. I think it is unlikely that this limited edtion will still be available past 14 February 2013. If it is sold out in March I hope that the recently announced Charizard 3DS XL will be released in Europe in the first third of 2013.

Re: European release date for Pikachu 3DS XL confirmed: Limited edition 3DS XL to be

I wish America could get these... Or any kind of limited edition 3DS XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom