• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

European Venusaur C-Gear skin available: Europe to get two other C-Gear skins later t

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
European Venusaur C-Gear skin available: Europe to get two other C-Gear skins later this year

A C-Gear skin of Venusaur is now available for European players of the Pokémon Global Link, and this won't be the only European C-Gear skin this half of the year...

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: European Venusaur C-Gear skin available: Europe to get two other C-Gear skins lat

The Venusaur skin looks awesome :D

About ONM: They always make spelling mistakes, it's unreal.

Re: European Venusaur C-Gear skin available: Europe to get two other C-Gear skins lat

Fuck.
YES.

I was pretty annoyed at how Australia and America were the ones getting all the skins lately. Speaking of skins, uh, where are the actual Pokémon events?

The Venusaur skin looks awesome :D

About ONM: They always make spelling mistakes, it's unreal.

Just like how they spelt Alomomola "Alomola". It's one of the most tongue-twister names I've ever heard, though :p

I was pretty annoyed at how Australia and America were the ones getting all the skins lately. Speaking of skins, uh, where are the actual Pokémon events?
Actually, the skin which was believed to be Australia-only, Spring Deerling, is actually available worldwide. What happened was that it was not available in each country until 1pm local time, so Australia's geographical location meant that we got the skin a few of hours earlier than other countries, although the password wasn't known at the time anyway. There have been no Australia-exclusive C-Gear skins.

YEEEEESSSSS.

- America gets Audino, Croagunk and Zoroark.
- Europe gets Venusaur, Charizard and Blastoise.

Yeah, I'm cool with this.

Many people think that the two other C-Gear skins, of Charizard and Blastiose, will start to be given in October and November because the password is "EUPGL092011" meaning "European Pokémon Global Link September 2011" therefore the next passwords would be "EUPGL102011" and "EUPGL112011". I also like the fact that after these other two skins are released America and Europe have 3 different exclusive C-Gear skins each, apart from previously being available in Japan, but I also hope that all 6 will eventually be available in other countries.

So we get the three fully evolved Kanto starter skins, and America get three crappy ones? Sweet.

I like the Zoroark C-Gear Skin!!!! :D It's awesome! Hopefully, The Kanto Starter C-Gear Skins will be available in the United States soon. Seeing as this month is the 13th Anniversary of Pokemon in the United States and the 13th Anniversary of Pokemon Red and Blue Versions.

13 years... damn I feel so old XD I remeber when the First Movie came out lol... They sure were right when they said 150 and more to see... about 500 more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom