• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

EV Berries! Giving Shinies (Closed)

Cosmos

BAM
Reaction score
So I really need a set or two of the EV Berries!
ASAP!

I will be willing to give a shiny for one set!

Last edited:
Re: EV Berries! Giving Shinies

I can grab you some, got plenty of them.
Kinda curious though, what shinies do you have? I'll still give you a set regardless.

@LuminousKrystal
Oh Thank you so much!

The ones I have right away are Eevee, Geodude, Ariados, Pachirisu, Riolu, Zorua, Luxio, Croagunk, Golbat, Drifblim, Nosepass, Bellossom, Seaking

and If you don't mind it having a premiere ribbon I can offer Magenimite, Paras, Tangela, Scraggy, Numel, Frillish, Shuckle, Mr. Mime, Patrat, Tentacool, Druddigon, and Karrablast.
Most of them have decent to good IV's..

@Cosmos How many of each do you need?

@Professor Erin
At The moment I only need about one or 2 sets (So one or two of each)
I mainly use them for when i fudge up on EV training

Are you interested in any of the Pokémon?

@Professor Erin
At The moment I only need about one or 2 sets (So one or two of each)
I mainly use them for when i fudge up on EV training

Are you interested in any of the Pokémon?

I'll give ya 2 of the sp.attack, and attack berries for eevee and karrablast then~?

@Cosmos
I'm interested in the Zorua and Bellossom.

I do have the berries ready to go so let me know which ones you need and whenever you're able to trade.

@Professor Erin
Since LuminousKrystal asked first I'll get the berries from her, But if you have a spare Life Orb I
d be happy to trade!

@LuminousKrystal
The Ones i need the most right now is HP and Speed ones! and How many per pokémon?

Last edited:

@Cosmos
I have 2 of each of those ready in my inventory. Just the two shinies I asked for will be good.
Won't be able to trade until later so I'll send you a PM ready I can trade.
Is that okay with you?

@LuminousKrystal
So one of EACH berry for one shiny?
If that's what your saying then accepted.
and just let me know when you can trade.

@Haxie-Kun
Actually I'm getting them, so I'm good on the EV berries but if there is a pokémon your interested in then I'm sure we can work something out.

@Cosmos
I meant I was gonna give two HP berries and two Speed berries for the two shinies.
If you wanted the entire six berry set per shiny, that can be easily done as well.
Doesn't matter to me either way.

Just let me know.

@Professor Erin
oK, WHEN are you available to trade?

I can trade for the rest of today really, or tomorrow afternoon past 1pm or so (GMT -5). On Monday I should be home from my morning classes at 12. That is if I don't miss my bus.....

Last edited:

how do you get so many shiny? i have only ever found three!

@Professor Erin
I'll be looking for you around 1pm your time.

@wobbuffet
I've only ever found 7 or 8 myself.
The rest were RNGed or obtain from trades.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom