• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread [Requests Closed Temp.]

CygnusPrawn

Formerly Sir Reginald
Reaction score
Re: EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread

Hey! I was wondering if you could cook me up a little pokemon. (I'm unsure if someone requested a pokemon already this week, but I'll give myself the benefit of the doubt and say the stock is clean) I would like a Bold prankster 6Iv Sableye, with Recover breeded on, preferably dusk ball, but any other is fine. A tall order, I know, but worth it. Due to a game crash, my current stock is low, but I can offer a legit 6IV shiny Japanese ditto, and even give it in advance if it'll help with breeding. Thanks!

tabor62

I like aesthetics
Reaction score

Okay, thanks ^-^
Is it possible for you to get these as females:

Premier Ball HA Squirtle
Heal Ball HA Snubbull
Premier Ball HA Delibird
Premier Ball HA Pansear
Dusk Ball HA Druddigon

Yet again, really sorry for all these delays ;.;
Don't worry 'bout it ^-^ I'll work on getting those when I have the time ^_- You still want the Chansey with those, I assume?
Again, way late, but I'll be available on Wednesday if you are. I'll be a lot more reachable if we can set a time to trade, sorry x.x

Hi! I'd like to request the following if you are able to breed it:
Pokemon: Carvahna
Nickname: Archie
Ball: Luxury
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Speed Boost
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves:
Language:

Offering:
HA Premier Ball Skitty
HA Heal Ball Skitty
HA Luxury Ball Skitty
Luxury Ball Yamask
HA Heal Ball Cottonee
HA Premier Ball Cottonee
Thanks!
I can do that, sorry for getting back to you so late. I'd like to trade that for a HA Heal Ball Skitty. One question before I start breeding, do you have no preference for language? Otherwise I'll be handling it and it will be in English.
I have no preference at all! English will be fine thanks :p Sure you don't want any other of the Pokemon I've offered as I feel you're not getting as good of a deal?
Also really late, sorry D: I'll get started on it as soon as I can, although I may not have time until Wednesday x.x

Hey! I was wondering if you could cook me up a little pokemon. (I'm unsure if someone requested a pokemon already this week, but I'll give myself the benefit of the doubt and say the stock is clean) I would like a Bold prankster 6Iv Sableye, with Recover breeded on, preferably dusk ball, but any other is fine. A tall order, I know, but worth it. Due to a game crash, my current stock is low, but I can offer a legit 6IV shiny Japanese ditto, and even give it in advance if it'll help with breeding. Thanks!
Late :l I could possibly breed something similar perhaps? We don't do 6 IVs unless there is a good reason to do so. In any case, if you're content with a 5 IV (31/x/31/31/31/31) I can try and get that done as soon as I can. In regards to what you're offering, I'll pass on the Ditto as I already have some of my own. Don't worry too much about what you're offering.

Unless you've already obtained one in the long gap, in which case disregard this post D:

CygnusPrawn

Formerly Sir Reginald
Reaction score

Okay, thanks ^-^

Premier Ball HA Squirtle
Heal Ball HA Snubbull
Premier Ball HA Delibird
Premier Ball HA Pansear
Dusk Ball HA Druddigon

Don't worry 'bout it ^-^ I'll work on getting those when I have the time ^_- You still want the Chansey with those, I assume?
Again, way late, but I'll be available on Wednesday if you are. I'll be a lot more reachable if we can set a time to trade, sorry x.x

Hi! I'd like to request the following if you are able to breed it:
Pokemon: Carvahna
Nickname: Archie
Ball: Luxury
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Speed Boost
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves:
Language:

Offering:
HA Premier Ball Skitty
HA Heal Ball Skitty
HA Luxury Ball Skitty
Luxury Ball Yamask
HA Heal Ball Cottonee
HA Premier Ball Cottonee
Thanks!
I can do that, sorry for getting back to you so late. I'd like to trade that for a HA Heal Ball Skitty. One question before I start breeding, do you have no preference for language? Otherwise I'll be handling it and it will be in English.
I have no preference at all! English will be fine thanks :p Sure you don't want any other of the Pokemon I've offered as I feel you're not getting as good of a deal?
Also really late, sorry D: I'll get started on it as soon as I can, although I may not have time until Wednesday x.x

Late :l I could possibly breed something similar perhaps? We don't do 6 IVs unless there is a good reason to do so. In any case, if you're content with a 5 IV (31/x/31/31/31/31) I can try and get that done as soon as I can. In regards to what you're offering, I'll pass on the Ditto as I already have some of my own. Don't worry too much about what you're offering.

Unless you've already obtained one in the long gap, in which case disregard this post D:
It's fine, I don't need one anymore. (I tweaked my team typing) But thanks anyways!

Zetrix969

Pokedex Filler
Reaction score

Okay, thanks ^-^

Premier Ball HA Squirtle
Heal Ball HA Snubbull
Premier Ball HA Delibird
Premier Ball HA Pansear
Dusk Ball HA Druddigon

It's okay ^-^ I actually haven't even had time to go out and get those yet, so it's fine. I'm pretty sure I should have unlocked PMs by now, so you can PM me what times you'll be available.