• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread [Requests Closed Temp.]

Re: EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread

Hey! I was wondering if you could cook me up a little pokemon. (I'm unsure if someone requested a pokemon already this week, but I'll give myself the benefit of the doubt and say the stock is clean) I would like a Bold prankster 6Iv Sableye, with Recover breeded on, preferably dusk ball, but any other is fine. A tall order, I know, but worth it. Due to a game crash, my current stock is low, but I can offer a legit 6IV shiny Japanese ditto, and even give it in advance if it'll help with breeding. Thanks!

Okay, thanks ^-^

Is it possible for you to get these as females:

Premier Ball HA Squirtle
Heal Ball HA Snubbull
Premier Ball HA Delibird
Premier Ball HA Pansear
Dusk Ball HA Druddigon

Yet again, really sorry for all these delays ;.;

Don't worry 'bout it ^-^ I'll work on getting those when I have the time ^_- You still want the Chansey with those, I assume?

Again, way late, but I'll be available on Wednesday if you are. I'll be a lot more reachable if we can set a time to trade, sorry x.x

Hi! I'd like to request the following if you are able to breed it:
Pokemon: Carvahna
Nickname: Archie
Ball: Luxury
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Speed Boost
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves:
Language:

Offering:
HA Premier Ball Skitty
HA Heal Ball Skitty
HA Luxury Ball Skitty
Luxury Ball Yamask
HA Heal Ball Cottonee
HA Premier Ball Cottonee
Thanks!

I can do that, sorry for getting back to you so late. I'd like to trade that for a HA Heal Ball Skitty. One question before I start breeding, do you have no preference for language? Otherwise I'll be handling it and it will be in English.

I have no preference at all! English will be fine thanks :p Sure you don't want any other of the Pokemon I've offered as I feel you're not getting as good of a deal?

Also really late, sorry D: I'll get started on it as soon as I can, although I may not have time until Wednesday x.x

Hey! I was wondering if you could cook me up a little pokemon. (I'm unsure if someone requested a pokemon already this week, but I'll give myself the benefit of the doubt and say the stock is clean) I would like a Bold prankster 6Iv Sableye, with Recover breeded on, preferably dusk ball, but any other is fine. A tall order, I know, but worth it. Due to a game crash, my current stock is low, but I can offer a legit 6IV shiny Japanese ditto, and even give it in advance if it'll help with breeding. Thanks!

Late :l I could possibly breed something similar perhaps? We don't do 6 IVs unless there is a good reason to do so. In any case, if you're content with a 5 IV (31/x/31/31/31/31) I can try and get that done as soon as I can. In regards to what you're offering, I'll pass on the Ditto as I already have some of my own. Don't worry too much about what you're offering.

Unless you've already obtained one in the long gap, in which case disregard this post D:

Okay, thanks ^-^

Premier Ball HA Squirtle
Heal Ball HA Snubbull
Premier Ball HA Delibird
Premier Ball HA Pansear
Dusk Ball HA Druddigon

Don't worry 'bout it ^-^ I'll work on getting those when I have the time ^_- You still want the Chansey with those, I assume?

Again, way late, but I'll be available on Wednesday if you are. I'll be a lot more reachable if we can set a time to trade, sorry x.x

Hi! I'd like to request the following if you are able to breed it:
Pokemon: Carvahna
Nickname: Archie
Ball: Luxury
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Speed Boost
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves:
Language:

Offering:
HA Premier Ball Skitty
HA Heal Ball Skitty
HA Luxury Ball Skitty
Luxury Ball Yamask
HA Heal Ball Cottonee
HA Premier Ball Cottonee
Thanks!

I can do that, sorry for getting back to you so late. I'd like to trade that for a HA Heal Ball Skitty. One question before I start breeding, do you have no preference for language? Otherwise I'll be handling it and it will be in English.

I have no preference at all! English will be fine thanks :p Sure you don't want any other of the Pokemon I've offered as I feel you're not getting as good of a deal?

Also really late, sorry D: I'll get started on it as soon as I can, although I may not have time until Wednesday x.x

Late :l I could possibly breed something similar perhaps? We don't do 6 IVs unless there is a good reason to do so. In any case, if you're content with a 5 IV (31/x/31/31/31/31) I can try and get that done as soon as I can. In regards to what you're offering, I'll pass on the Ditto as I already have some of my own. Don't worry too much about what you're offering.

Unless you've already obtained one in the long gap, in which case disregard this post D:

It's fine, I don't need one anymore. (I tweaked my team typing) But thanks anyways!

Okay, thanks ^-^

Premier Ball HA Squirtle
Heal Ball HA Snubbull
Premier Ball HA Delibird
Premier Ball HA Pansear
Dusk Ball HA Druddigon

It's okay ^-^ I actually haven't even had time to go out and get those yet, so it's fine. I'm pretty sure I should have unlocked PMs by now, so you can PM me what times you'll be available.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom