• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread [Requests Closed Temp.]

EV♥

Shiny Sylveon~
Reaction score
[size=+3]EV♥ and tabor62’s Custom Breeding Requests[/size]

[size=+2]Introduction[/size]

Hello Bulbagarden, welcome to our custom breeding thread where we can breed you a Pokemon to your liking. Further details can be found below:

[Size=+2]Info[/size]

There are a few guidelines to keep in mind:
- Follow all Bulbagarden and Trade Station rules.
- The most important, please only ask for legal Pokemon. If you’re looking for a hacked breedable, a good place to start is the [Hacked Pokemon Services Thread].
- We do not breed for shinies. There are other people who do such things both here and elsewhere.
- Please do not ask for something we have already bred. However, we can breed a different nature, IV spread, etc. if it is within reason. For reference, check out our spreadsheets in the section below.
- We may decline a request if we find it to be too time consuming or unreasonable. We may also decline a request if it is impossible for us to do.
- Please only one request per person per week. This is so we don’t get overwhelmed and we can finish requests within a reasonable amount of time.
- Do not PM/VM us! Post in the thread first and then VM/PM us only if you’re picking up the Pokemon you requested.
- Please use the request form when asking for us to breed you a Pokemon. This is so we know exactly what Pokemon you want.
- We may trade for each other if needed so you can receive your Pokemon faster. We’ll let you know what FC to add if that happens.
- Everything we breed will be cloned and then the clone traded to you. This is so we can both expand our collection and help you.
- If you do not like clones, we’ll only do spitbacks (non perfect requests) and those will not be cloned.

[size=+2]Our General Wants (Specific Wants can be found on our spreadsheets)[/size]

- Females in non-normal Pokeballs are the best!
- Egg move males are good too, though we would like them to have 4 EMs if possible.
- Female HA Pokemon that we don’t have HA of already in Pokeballs we don’t have.
- Dream Ball females we do not have with HA if possible.
- If it’s not listed on our spreadsheets feel free to offer it.
- Make us offers!

[size=+2]What we do not want![/size]

- Female Pokemon in normal Pokeballs unless they cannot be bred legitimately otherwise.
- Male Pokemon that have less than 4 egg moves. Exceptions may be made.
- Random caught Pokemon. Hordes and Friend Safari Pokemon are exceptions if they have their HA and are female.
- Stuff we already have. Different Pokeballs and egg moves are okay, but do not offer the same exact stuff we already have.

[size=+2]Our Info[/size]

EV’s Info
OT: EV♥ | ID: 27765 [French] | FC: 2449-5909-1689 | Game Version: Y

tabor62’s Info
OT: Tabor | ID: 40534 [English] | FC: 0946-2243-9665 | Game Version: Y

[size=+2]Important Links[/size]
- [EV♥’s Spreadsheet]
- [tabor62’s Spreadsheet]

You can view the spreadsheets above for lists of Pokemon we have already bred. If you see something you would like, then offer us a trade for it. For EV♥, make offers directly in this thread. For tabor62, make offers in his shop [here].

Re: EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread

[size=+2]Request Form[/size]

Pokemon:
Nickname:
Ball:
Ability:
IV Spread:
Egg Moves:
Language: (English or French)

- You can leave a spot blank for us to do what we want there if you don’t care about a certain part.
- Everything we breed will be in a non-normal Pokeball, unless it is genderless or Male only.
- For IVs, we can do Hidden Power spreads, but you’ll have to be specific about the IV spread you are wanting. Otherwise, we’ll do what is most convenient to us. If your requested spread is too difficult for us, we’ll have you choose another one.
- For the language, EV’s game is in French so she can breed Pokemon that will be French and are usable for Masudaing with. If you don’t care about the language, then either leave it blank or say it doesn’t matter. Otherwise, whoever can breed it will be breeding it.

[size=+2]Current Requests[/size]

EV♥’s Current Amount of Requests: 0 [Can take 2 more]
tabor62’s Current Amount of Requests: 1 [Can take 1 more]

For exact information and progress on current requests, click on the Google Drive Spreadsheet [here].

Last edited:

Looks interesting. Can you breed up this one?

Pokemon: Butterfree
Nickname: None
Ball: Any
Nature: Timid or Modest
IV Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moves: Any
Language: English

I can offer a female Ralts in almost any of Kurt's Pokeballs from HGSS, but I only have multiples of Love ball ones at the moment. They also have the egg moves Destiny Bond, Skill swap, Confuse ray and Disable.

Looks interesting. Can you breed up this one?

Pokemon: Butterfree
Nickname: None
Ball: Any
Nature: Timid or Modest
Moves: Any

I can offer a female Ralts in almost any of Kurt's Pokeballs from HGSS, but I only have multiples of Love ball ones at the moment. They also have the egg moves Destiny Bond, Skill swap, Confuse ray and Disable.

I'll be doing a Caterpie instead since I'll be giving you something freshly bred. Do you happen to have a Heavy Ball Ralts with those moves? Or can you breed one?

Caterpie will be fine. I should be able to breed a heavy ball one if all goes well.

EDIT: Just bred one for you. When you've bred the caterpie when would the best time for trading be?

Last edited:

Caterpie will be fine. I should be able to breed a heavy ball one if all goes well.

EDIT: Just bred one for you. When you've bred the caterpie when would the best time for trading be?

Tomorrow I'll be available after 6:30pm PST to about 10pm PST due to classes. However on Friday I should be available from 1pm PST to 6pm PST. If those times don't work for you (or I can't get the Caterpie done by then) we'll try to work something out.

Hiya EV♥/Tabor.

I've got:
Female Dream Ball HA Vanillite
Female Quick Ball HA Carvanha
Female Premier Ball Cyndaquil
Female Premier Ball Totodile
HA Klink

If you two are interested? I just dunno what I want yet, you two have a ton of Pokemon as expected so I need a moment to sift through it all. xD

Oh yea, for the record I'm fine with clones so you guys won't need to breed anything if you don't want to. I'm mainly interested in special ball females for other females.

Last edited:

Hiya EV♥/Tabor.

I've got:
Female Dream Ball HA Vanillite
Female Quick Ball HA Carvanha
Female Premier Ball Cyndaquil
Female Premier Ball Totodile
HA Klink

If you two are interested? I just dunno what I want yet, you two have a ton of Pokemon as expected so I need a moment to sift through it all. xD

Oh yea, for the record I'm fine with clones so you guys won't need to breed anything if you don't want to. I'm mainly interested in special ball females for other females.

A... a post :') (jk, we don't have infinite time so we're grateful for how it is haha)

Anyhow, we'd be interested in the Vanillite, Carvanha, Totodile, and Klink. What are you looking to trade for?

Also sorry for the late response.

A... a post :') (jk, we don't have infinite time so we're grateful for how it is haha)

Anyhow, we'd be interested in the Vanillite, Carvanha, Totodile, and Klink. What are you looking to trade for?

Also sorry for the late response.

Happy to do business with you guys as always! :p

Female Premier Ball Chikorita w/HP Ice
Female Dream Ball HA Glameow
Female Shiny Dedenne w/HP Ice
Female Dream Ball HA Alomomola

But how about these four? I don't mind clones of them either.

Happy to do business with you guys as always! :p

Female Premier Ball Chikorita w/HP Ice
Female Dream Ball HA Glameow
Female Shiny Dedenne w/HP Ice
Female Dream Ball HA Alomomola

But how about these four? I don't mind clones of them either.

Those 4 work for us, assuming the top two are from me and the bottom two are from EV♥ (that's what it seems like anyways haha). Anyhoo, just letting you know up front I'll be the one handling all the trading since she'll be busy.

A quick question, I don't mind if you are interested in other things we have as well. I haven't looked through your thread in a long while, but I'm sure you have tons of stuff we'd like to trade for. Just let me know if you're interested in anything else and I'll have a look o7

Aside from that, my timezone is PST (GMT-8 I believe). My times will be incredibly variable due to my school schedule this semester, and they are as follows:

• Thursday I'll available from 8am-8:30am and 7pm-10pm.
  • Friday I'll be available from 2pm-6:30pm.
  • Saturday I'm not 100% of my schedule, but I should be available from 10am-12pm.
  • Sunday I'll be available from 3pm-10pm.

I apologize in advance if this is extremely confusing, please let me know if you would be available at any of those times, thank you :D

EDIT: Oh, it appears you have a Sturdy (HA) Carbink that I've been looking for. I just neglected to list it in my wants oops. If you can look through my stuff for something else you'd like in exchange I'd appreciate it. (Or I could give you a Safari Ball Tropius holding a BP item :B)

Last edited:

Those 4 work for us, assuming the top two are from me and the bottom two are from EV♥ (that's what it seems like anyways haha). Anyhoo, just letting you know up front I'll be the one handling all the trading since she'll be busy.

That they are. xD
And that's fine with me Tabor!

A quick question, I don't mind if you are interested in other things we have as well. I haven't looked through your thread in a long while, but I'm sure you have tons of stuff we'd like to trade for. Just let me know if you're interested in anything else and I'll have a look o7

I haven't updated my shop in a long while, but if I do update it or make a seperate master list I'll let you know. :B

Aside from that, my timezone is PST (GMT-8 I believe). My times will be incredibly variable due to my school schedule this semester, and they are as follows:

• Saturday I'm not 100% of my schedule, but I should be available from 10am-12pm.

I apologize in advance if this is extremely confusing, please let me know if you would be available at any of those times, thank you :D

Thursday 7pm-10pm (Or Friday) works fine for me.

EDIT: Oh, it appears you have a Sturdy (HA) Carbink that I've been looking for. I just neglected to list it in my wants oops. If you can look through my stuff for something else you'd like in exchange I'd appreciate it. (Or I could give you a Safari Ball Tropius holding a BP item :B)

I can definitely do Tropius for Carbink, though no need for the BP item. 'Mon for 'mon is fine with me. :)

That they are. xD
And that's fine with me Tabor!

I haven't updated my shop in a long while, but if I do update it or make a seperate master list I'll let you know. :B

Thursday 7pm-10pm (Or Friday) works fine for me.

I can definitely do Tropius for Carbink, though no need for the BP item. 'Mon for 'mon is fine with me. :)

Got it o7 I'll get them cloned as soon as I can. In any case I'm off for the night o/

I really want the HA karablast! :'D The rest doesnt matter at all just need the HA. lol I have a few eggmoved mons, but some are a bit outdated. Also if you just need some dreamball pokemon I do have some of those on my gen V game I can move. can list those to you through pm if none of the eggmoves interest you. :)

chikorita: leaf storm/vine whip/nature power/ancient power
aipom: covet/bounce/beat up/fake out
cyndaquil: howl/crush claw/flare blitz/double kick
squirtle secret power/fake out/aqua jet/ aqua ring
gible double edge/body slam/iron head/metal claw
meditite ice punch/fire punch/thunder punch/psycho cut
Here are a few of my oddities, but yeah most were bred from gen IV so Im not sure if its a big deal anymore lol

I really want the HA karablast! :'D The rest doesnt matter at all just need the HA. lol I have a few eggmoved mons, but some are a bit outdated. Also if you just need some dreamball pokemon I do have some of those on my gen V game I can move. can list those to you through pm if none of the eggmoves interest you. :)

chikorita: leaf storm/vine whip/nature power/ancient power
aipom: covet/bounce/beat up/fake out
cyndaquil: howl/crush claw/flare blitz/double kick
squirtle secret power/fake out/aqua jet/ aqua ring
gible double edge/body slam/iron head/metal claw
meditite ice punch/fire punch/thunder punch/psycho cut
Here are a few of my oddities, but yeah most were bred from gen IV so Im not sure if its a big deal anymore lol

Sorry for taking so long to respond D: I won't be deciding just yet, but I'm just letting you know that I didn't overlook your post. Sorry again D:

@tabor62; no prob, take all the time you need. :) Actually the response wasnt even slow so dont worry about it. ;D

Pokemon: Piplup
Nickname:
Ball: Pokeball
Nature: Calm
Ability: HA Defiant
Egg Moves:

I had been looking for a HA Piplip for months since they are very rare and so few people has one. It doesn't really matter what the IV set of the Piplup is as long it has 5IVs since I'm planing on creating a breeding stock of HA Piplup for those that want one and to hand out to others while keeping the female to myself. If you want, I can give you a breeding left over Pokemon that I have. They are Mudkip (Regular Pokeball), Buneary (Love ball), Sableye (Pramire ball), Roselia (Luxury ball), Togepi (Luxury ball), Emolga (Rebreeding soon, regular Pokeball, planed to be in a nicer ball), Ralts (Rebreeding soon, regular Pokeball, planed to be in a nicer ball), Feebass (Maybe since since the first batch of eggs in regular Poke balls had 3 eggs hatch with 5IVs and right nature), and Eevee (Carefully bread in luxury ball, some with HA and some without).

Nickname:
Egg Moves:

I had been looking for a HA Piplip for months since they are very rare and so few people has one. It doesn't really matter what the IV set of the Piplup is as long it has 5IVs since I'm planing on creating a breeding stock of HA Piplup for those that want one and to hand out to others while keeping the female to myself. If you want, I can give you a breeding left over Pokemon that I have. They are Mudkip (Regular Pokeball), Buneary (Love ball), Sableye (Pramire ball), Roselia (Luxury ball), Togepi (Luxury ball), Emolga (Rebreeding soon, regular Pokeball, planed to be in a nicer ball), Ralts (Rebreeding soon, regular Pokeball, planed to be in a nicer ball), Feebass (Maybe since since the first batch of eggs in regular Poke balls had 3 eggs hatch with 5IVs and right nature), and Eevee (Carefully bread in luxury ball, some with HA and some without).

Late response, sorry x.x I'll mark you down on my list and get started as soon as I can o7 I'm not too sure what I'd be interested in so I'll get back to you on that.

Nickname:
Egg Moves:

Late response, sorry x.x I'll mark you down on my list and get started as soon as I can o7 I'm not too sure what I'd be interested in so I'll get back to you on that.

It's alright, I'm not in the rush in getting the Piplup. I forgot to add that I have 5IV Starly in pramire ball.

I hope I'm doing this right >u<

Pokemon: Bergmite
Nickname: Shiro
Ball: Dive
Nature: Relaxed or Impish (Preferred)
Ability: [HA] Sturdy
IV Spread: 31/31/31/0/31/31 (Preferred; 31/0/31/0/31/31 Fine)
Egg Moves: Barrier/Mirror Coat/Mist/Recover (Preferred)
Language: French

I'm not entirely sure if I understood everything correctly, but I think this is, right? My FC is 5258-1695-1802. I can catch a lot of different female Pokemon with different balls, if that alone was okay.

It's alright, I'm not in the rush in getting the Piplup. I forgot to add that I have 5IV Starly in pramire ball.

Sorry for taking so long, I kind of put off the update so I couldn't get into Bank ;.; But I'm getting started on it right after I post this, so sit tight o7

I hope I'm doing this right >u<

Pokemon: Bergmite
Nickname: Shiro
Ball: Dive
Nature: Relaxed or Impish (Preferred)
Ability: [HA] Sturdy
IV Spread: 31/31/31/0/31/31 (Preferred; 31/0/31/0/31/31 Fine)
Egg Moves: Barrier/Mirror Coat/Mist/Recover (Preferred)
Language: French

I'm not entirely sure if I understood everything correctly, but I think this is, right? My FC is 5258-1695-1802. I can catch a lot of different female Pokemon with different balls, if that alone was okay.

That does fine for me (in most cases). I do have one that exact one with two differences; first one is that it isn't in French and the second being that it has 31/31/31/x/31/31 rather than that exact spread. If you want one in French I can ask my partner to help out, but we won't be doing that extra 0 as it is unnecessary work, sorry about that.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom