• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO EVENT (OVER): Halloween 2017! (Oct. 20 - Nov. 2, 2017)

Reaction score
It’s time for the second Halloween Pokémon GO Event! It will start at 12:00 P.M. PDT on October 20th to 1:00 P.M. PDT on November 2nd. You can learn more about the event from Bulbanews: Pokémon GO Halloween event to introduce Generation III Ghost types - Bulbanews

The following bonuses will be active!

Candy
  • Candy received from your buddy Pokémon in half the distance.
  • Candy rewards from catching, hatching, and transferring Pokémon will be doubled.
Pokémon
  • Gastly, Drowzee, Zubat, Cubone, Houndour, and Misdreavus will become more common.
  • Players will have a chance to catch Generation III ghost-type Pokémon before the full release, including Sableye and the Shuppet and Duskull lines.
  • A special Halloween costume-wearing Pikachu will start appearing.
Items
  • A special Mimikyu’s Disguise Hat will be available for your avatar.
  • Special shop bundles including Raid Passes and Super Incubators will become available:
    - Special Box (480 Coins): 5x Incense, 6x Premium Raid Pass, 10x Pinap Berry
    - Great Box (780 Coins): 7x Incense, 4x Super Incubator, 3x Premium Raid Pass, 10x Razz Berry
    - Ultra Box (1480 Coins): 12x Incense, 6x Super Incubator, 6x Lucky Egg, 6x Premium Raid Pass
Also, make sure to check out our contest we're hosting on the forums to celebrate Halloween!

What are you guys most excited about? Feel free to discuss below :)

Last edited:
New Pokemon. Tho will be impatient for the rest since they wont be out til December at the earliest. Aggron, Flygon, Salamance, and Metang should be beasts but will probably take forever to finish.

I've been eager for the third generation for awhile. There hasn't been much else to do in the games for awhile, especially when I can't get any of the Legendary Pokemon. Being able to find some new Pokemon, as well as working on the Ghost medal, sounds pretty nice. I've been saving up a ton of Pinab berries too, so hopefully I can use them against any Ghost type Pokemon I'll come across. More Super Incubators and the cutting the distance in half for Buddy Pokemon sounds good too. I hope that the Mimikyu hat looks good since that might be fun to wear in the game.

I deleted the game back in July. I think I've had enough of a break to come back to it in time for the Haloween event and Gen 3. Last year's event was nice, and I'd have to come back for the new gen anyways.
This year's Halloween event is looking to once again be a nice one.

Pokemon that will most likely spawn frequently during the event, in a neat and tidy list:
  1. Gastly
  2. Haunter
  3. Gengar
  4. Cubone
  5. Marowak
  6. Drowzee
  7. Hypno
  8. Zubat
  9. Golbat
  10. Crobat
  11. Meowth
  12. Persian
  13. Misdreavus
  14. Houndour
  15. Houndoom
  16. Murkrow
  17. Sableye
  18. Shuppet
  19. Banette
  20. Duskull
  21. Dusclops
  22. Halloween Hat Pikachu
That's actually more than I thought before deciding to put them in a list :D

Anyway, as for my planning for this event:

PREPWORK:
>Get as many Poke Balls (of all kinds) and Pinap (mostly, but also Razz) Berries as possible. Events are always the perfect time to catch lots of Pokemon, so getting ready with item farm sessions is always worth it. Pinap is the best Berry for double Candy events of course, but Razz is always useful.
>Use the early Buddy trick on the 5km Buddy I plan to walk for the entire event (Larvitar). This trick always applies to events with reduced Buddy distance. How it works: when the event starts, any Buddy distance currently counted stays as is, but the endpoint drops to the special one. Ideally, one should walk a 5km Buddy and have it at 4.9/5 before the event starts. It then immediately becomes 4.9/2.5, which the game translates to 1 Candy + 2.4/2.5. This means you're getting 1 Candy headstart with the discount. Not too big of a deal but still a neat bonus. It doesn't even need to be done at 4.9, anything less than 5 is still a net gain; 4.9 is just the most possible you can have. I don't plan on getting that much but since I don't plan on walking more than 5km between this point and event start either I just put Larvitar as the Buddy already.
>Stop transferring Pokemon until I hit 349/350. Already doing this, so I can keep the ones I would transfer and get 2 Candy off them. The last storage slot is so I can keep catching whatever good thing I find in case something comes up in between now and event start.

GOALS (in order of importance):
>Register the 5 new Gen III Pokemon and get at least 2 Halloween Hat Pikachu. This shouldn't be too hard, even if Sableye is Lapras/Aerodactyl-tier rare, I have enough days and time to pull this off; the 2 Pikachu are so I can keep one and evolve another to Raichu.
>Get 100 Candy saved for Dusknoir. Hopefully this isn't too hard either, with Pinap and double Candy that's 12 Candy per Duskull (14 wih the transfer).
>Get the Ghost type bonus gold medal. I'm at 130/200 so this shouldn't be too hard either.
>Get as many competitive (50%+ IV, Level 30) Gengar and Houndoom as possible. This is a good chance to get some useful Gengar attackers, I've already got a few Houndoom but more can never hurt. I'm more focusing on getting higher CP than higher IV, these are not worth spending much Stardust on.
>Use the reduced Buddy distance to get (in that order): second Tyranitar, second Dragonite, first good Blissey, Snorlax powerups. I may not do them all but I still like dreaming big.
>Get as much Candy as possible, paritcularly on useful species but also on everything for Lucky Egg evolution sprees. Pinap Berries are going to be great here; I'm only planning to use them whenever I'd use them regularly (only on useful species) until the last few days when I'll make sure to 0 them before the event is over. This includes transfers, and Entei ones too. I've been saving up transfers as already explained in the Prepwork section. I also tend to be less stingy with what to transfer during double Candy events, so I plan to do that again. It's also a good moment to get that extra 3 Entei Candy because I might power my 93% one up eventually.
>Work on the Pikachu Fan medal. The most minor of goals but increased Pikachu spawns are never bad for this. I hope I can just Silver it in time, Gold will take forever so I'm not gonna tryhard there.

I plan to buy at least one event box, not sure which one; Premium Raid Passes and Super Incubators is THE best possible combination of two items to have on discount, only those and Lucky Eggs are worth it anyway.

First thoughts on the event:
On the boxes: the Special Box doesn't have Super Incubators and that annoyed me greatly as that's what I was originally hoping for; but the Ultra Box has Lucky Eggs too, which makes it one of the best boxes I've ever seen and I'm tempted to buy just a little bit more Coins to reach enough to get that. Even the Incense aren't that useless, I may pair them with Lures and Lucky Eggs during an XP event (I have a feeling it's the next event coming). If I end up not buying the Ultra Box, I'll at least buy a Great Box. Although it having only 3 Premium Raid Passes bummed me out a bit.
On the spawns: Wow, those Ghosts spawn a lot and I'm glad they do; compared to last year's Halloween that had too many Meowth, Drowzee and Cubone. This year it's the opposite; those lines alongside Zubat and Houndour ones don't appear THAT much, but they still have a stronger presence than normal which is just fine :) The Hat Pikachu seem to have the rarity previous similar variants used to have, not too hard to get them eventually.

This can only mean one good thing:
>Register the 5 new Gen III Pokemon and get at least 2 Halloween Hat Pikachu. This shouldn't be too hard, even if Sableye is Lapras/Aerodactyl-tier rare, I have enough days and time to pull this off; the 2 Pikachu are so I can keep one and evolve another to Raichu.
>Get 100 Candy saved for Dusknoir. Hopefully this isn't too hard either, with Pinap and double Candy that's 12 Candy per Duskull (14 wih the transfer).
>Get the Ghost type bonus gold medal. I'm at 130/200 so this shouldn't be too hard either.
I'm already done with all these three major goals in just one session! :D This is great, I can chill out a bit more in future sessions and not feel forced to tryhard and waste lots of resources on catching every Ghost I find, instead keeping it for the species I actually want lots of Candy for.
>Get as many competitive (50%+ IV, Level 30) Gengar and Houndoom as possible. This is a good chance to get some useful Gengar attackers, I've already got a few Houndoom but more can never hurt. I'm more focusing on getting higher CP than higher IV, these are not worth spending much Stardust on.
>Use the reduced Buddy distance to get (in that order): second Tyranitar, second Dragonite, first good Blissey, Snorlax powerups. I may not do them all but I still like dreaming big.
>Get as much Candy as possible, paritcularly on useful species but also on everything for Lucky Egg evolution sprees. Pinap Berries are going to be great here; I'm only planning to use them whenever I'd use them regularly (only on useful species) until the last few days when I'll make sure to 0 them before the event is over. This includes transfers, and Entei ones too. I've been saving up transfers as already explained in the Prepwork section. I also tend to be less stingy with what to transfer during double Candy events, so I plan to do that again. It's also a good moment to get that extra 3 Entei Candy because I might power my 93% one up eventually.
>Work on the Pikachu Fan medal. The most minor of goals but increased Pikachu spawns are never bad for this. I hope I can just Silver it in time, Gold will take forever so I'm not gonna tryhard there.
Did some progress on these too. I got enough Candy to evolve my Lv30 Haunter into Gengar (2132 CP) with perfect moveset, so there's the first one :D At this rate I should get much more as there are lots of days left.
On Tyranitar I didn't get any lucky Larvitar spawns I could get 14 Candy off, so I only got a few from the Buddy. I got a Dratini for 14 Candy though :)
Got lots of Candy on Machop as well, I've got 124 ready for the 4th Machamp but got no good Machop to evolve yet. Made some good progess on the 4th Golem and the 12th Rhydon as well. Unfortunately I didn't get many Houndoom spawns in the seaside area, probably in the city centre biomes they spawn more.
The lucky moment of the night was a Lv30 terrible IV 2174 Exeggutor spawn that I caught and got enough Candy to evolve my Lv30 Wonder Exeggcute, who reached 2466; and this is how you get from 2 good Suicune counters to 4 in just a few minutes :D

I plan to play a lot on this one, it's already feeling great to have achieved enough in just one session. I've never enjoyed double Candy to the fullest; first Halloween I had to leave town, Valentine's my phone had problem, GO Fest I was outside of town too. Double Candy is great, enough said.

However, I need to be careful with resources management. Despite all the prepwork farming, I got short on Poke Balls and Berries quickly and had to be quite selective from some point onwards. But I'm getting the hang of it, it's a bit stressful to never have enough Pinap Berries but you're getting used to it.

I deleted the game not too long after the raid update because it was lagging horribly, so it has been awhile since I last played Pokemon GO.
But this announcement made me download the game again. I'm excited to see Gen3 pokemon, even if it is just the ghosts. Hopefully, this means the Gen3 update isn't far off.

I'm now done with the second session, the Lucky Egg after it and the Adventure Log post about it.

My thoughts on the event so is that it's just GREAT; I've never played this much under double Candy before, it feels outright BROKEN at times. It would take me ages to ever get good Gengar otherwise, and now I have the confidence to expect to have a full team of 6 before it is over (although I'm not sure I really need 6 of them, in theory I do so I can solo Alakazam Raids... but I'm not sure I really need Level 20 Alakazam lol). It's also helping a lot with the Golem and Machamp (I'm more sure I need 6 of each) and the occasional Rhydon or Arcanine works too. As for the Houndoom, which should've been more in the center of this event; I got some, just don't feel like powering up yet as they're 1800-1900ish. I'm pretty sure I won't bother with Fire moveset ones, I got enough Arcanine and a Flareon and Entei on the works. But I could use more Dark ones, it will just take too much Stardust and I'm not feeling like it -_-

I'm making some good progress on Tyranitar too, got just one lucky Larvitar spawn but it's equal 14 Candy now; and I got a few more km off Buddy (even though today's session didn't have much walking, tomorrow's should be better). I also need to play more on the seaside park to get enough Dratini spawns for Dragonite.

I just have trouble believing this event is so good; 2 sessions in and I got 75k XP worth of evolutions plus some good Pokemon. I got up to 450 Duskull Candy like it's nothing! Which makes me think that I should try for a third Gyarados now that I can too. And there's an Eevee nest elsewhere, I could hopefully get some good ones there to use my 91 Candy (that's about to get more) on; decisions, decisions...

Actually, remember this post? That person is now researching on Halloween event spawns. His findings so far:

Duskull and Shuppet are at 16.9% and 16.8% respectively; it appears they have the exact same spawn rate (the difference is just statistical error) and that's very very high!
Drowzee, Cubone, Gastly, Houndour, Misdreavus, Sableye and Zubat all are at 3,7%.
Halloween Hat Pikachu is at 2%.
Meowth/Persian and Murkrow don't seem to appear any more frequently than usual.
Marowak, Haunter and Hypno are at 0,66%.
Houndoom, Golbat at 0,45% both.
Dusclops, Banette at 0,1% both.
Gengar and Crobat at 0,05%.

I'm personally glad that Drowzee/Cubone aren't too common, but I could use some more Gastly and Houndour of course :) I'd expect Sableye and Misdreavus to be more rare; it feels more like everything else > Sableye > Misdreavus to me. Meowth/Persian not being more frequent isn't that surprising from what I've seen and I'm glad that's the case, but Murkrow is in the promotional artwork so that is a bit strange.

4 sessions and 2 Lucky Eggsplosions in:
Going well so far especially on the Gengar front, I have 4 such ones. They need some TMing to all be useful but I'm not sure it's worth it yet.
Unfortunately this one isn't going super well because I don't get enough lucky spawns on them.
Got Silver, so I'm doing well :D

The sessions can get repetitive, monotonous and boring at times, but I'm not alone and we mix up the locations a bit so it's working itself out. The results are spectacular, lots of XP and good Pokemon; the Equinox event pales in comparison, and that was cool too.

It's also at this point that I realize I didn't do Equinox right at all :( THIS is the event to get the Level 30s all-star counters team, I shouldn't have spent any Stardust back then for anything other than Tyranitar/Dragonite, instead saving it for legendaries/pseudo-legendaries/possible Gen III Pokemon that will need it.

OK, so I'm changing up my strategy for the rest of the event a bit; mostly because I don't want to repeat the mistakes of Equinox (playing without keeping in mind what the next event will probably be despite it being easy to guess, thus missing on the optimal scenarios of their combined plan). As explained in the Adventure Log:
Now at home, putting everything on the chargers and casually checking what I did today; 950k/1m XP, 50k XP left for Level 34. Checking the amount of evolutions I had gathered; guess what, 50! Meanwhile, I was thinking of something my higher level friends told me earlier, and I must admit I've thought of it too: "Don't spend all the extra Candy away yet, wait for the double XP event that should eventually come." So I had a means of getting to Level 34 (and thus stopping to care about XP again for a long while) now at the cost of losing out on 25000 more XP if I were to do the 4th Lucky Eggsplosion now (compared to if I could do the full 75 evolutions I can fit in the 30 minutes), or keep playing the way I did and spend much more Coins on Lucky Eggs as I'd have to pop one every 2 days, the next of which would be tomorrow...

After thinking it out a bit, I decided to do the 4th Lucky Eggsplosion now, get to Level 34, and change my mindset for the rest of the event; only save up on Candy (and a few species like the Ghost-types which I wouldn't be able to regain in another event) and transfer all the common stuff even if I had the Candy to evolve them now, for the sake of saving space and getting them back in double XP and evolve them there, hopefully buying Lucky Eggs on a discount too.
So, this event, unlike the Equinox one which was a truly monotonous thing, is getting split up in 4 Acts:
ACT I (FINISHED): The actual Ghost-type goals; this lasted only one session, in fact less than one. As already explained:
are all done.
ACT II (FINISHED): Gathering up evolutions to get to Level 34; this lasted the first half of the event pretty much, and was done through 7 sessions, the first 6 in 3 pairs and the 7th as a standalone; a Lucky Egg pop after each such set was finished.
ACT III: Gathering up Candy and a few species (that are common during this event only) to save until the eventual double XP event; this should happen eventually, there always comes one after the double Candy as the past two times showed us (not counting the two GO Fest bonus days as it had them combined anyway) and there were even Niantic posts that we should save Candy; so that's exactly what I plan to do now that I've reached 34 and know there's no chance I'm getting levels anytime soon unless I optimize gameplay WAY ahead of time. This phase is the entire second half, but in practice not as much during the last two days of the event, as...
ACT IV: Do as many Raikou Raids as possible while double Candy is still active; this should be self-explanatory, buy as many Special Boxes (best Coins/Premium Raid Pass value) and Raid away; Raikou is the most useful of the Legendary Beasts, and catching as many as possible while they award double Candy should make powering up the best one I'll get in its month much easier. All the high level players I know here are planning to do this, so it shouldn't be too hard to pull off, although I guess those two days are going to be hectic in the city centre.

During Act III, I'm also going to optimize a bit these particular goals:
>Get as many competitive (50%+ IV, Level 30) Gengar and Houndoom as possible.
>Get as much Candy as possible, paritcularly on useful species
I've already got 9 Gengars, that's a bit of an overkill. And I have lots of Houndour Candy that gets in much much quicker than the good CP/IV Houndour come in. So these are going to take just a little backseat, because there's one particular useful species I've never dealt with:

Espeon (and Eevee in general): Espeon is the best Psychic type that's not Mewtwo in the game, and it's quite easy to get thanks to the 10km Buddy day evolve trick (easier than Alakazam at least, I'm now struggling to get the 2nd done even during the event). 25 Candies is nothing for an evolution, I already have 119 and you bet that by the time I have 6 good Eevee to evolve I'll have much much more. Walking 60km is gonna hurt a bit but it doesn't need to happen during the event (I'd rather make better use of the Buddy distance than that...), what needs to happen now is get as much Eevee Candy and Eevee worth evolving as possible. And thankfully of course, there's an Eevee nest in town; else I wouldn't even be posting about this. I plan to get there tomorrow for the first and hopefully only time, as I'd rather not lose out on many regular sessions. But if I really need to I'll go there again, I don't mind.

Another thing I also want done before the event is over is 3rd Gyarados, but I'm well on the way there at about 350 Candy; it should take one or two seaside park sessions max, and the Magikarp about to be evolved is ready.
This goal is going along fine I guess, I got the second Tyranitar to level 30 and a third at Level 20 plus a really good amount of Candy thanks to some spawns and Pinap luck. Dragonite needs more work, I'm at 128 Candy but I have no good Dratini to use them on and may need more in case the good Dratini I find needs powerups. First good Blissey... "good" is debatable here, the ~2000 CP I got is good enough, not sure how much I want to focus on getting it to ~3000 anytime soon, attackers take priority over defenders. Similar case for Snorlax; for now I'm focusing on just Dratini (but never say no to the lucky Larvitar :D)
>Work on the Pikachu Fan medal.
This goal, and of course getting the omonymous Shiny Sableye, both still apply. It's just that they're casual goals you can just do along with the others and not worry about too much, it's not the end of the world if I don't get Shiny Sableye yet and I don't really expect to get the Gold medal on Pikachu yet; we'll get lots of hats variants over the events, I'm sure I'll get more chances; I even got my 100% here, what more can I ask for :)

Looks like some kind of Drowzee recital function was going on.

IMG_20171031_165846_386.JPG

The event is finally over. It appears the special boxes are still avaialble, though.

CLOSING THOUGHTS
What can I say about this event... better said, what can I NOT say? It was almost perfect, by far the event I've gained the most out of and despite it being very tiring at times I enjoyed every single bit of it.

>Level 33 -> 34
>6 Pokedex registers: The 5 Gen III Ghosts and Raikou
>Ghost type gold medal, and I overkilled it too; I was at 130 before, I'm at 1034 now; that's 5 times the goal of 200.
>Pikachu Fan silver medal thanks to all the Halloween Hat Pikachu around, I'm at 111/300 now so I've made a bit of progress towards Gold too.
>3 new 100% IV Pokemon; Halloween Hat Pikachu (evolved into Raichu), Raikou itself !!! and Gastly (evolved into Gengar)
>Shiny Sableye :D
>Tons of new, better optimized than the previous ones, 2000+ CP Pokemon:
Tyranitar 2915, obtained by evolving a Larvitar I was keeping with Candy from the event; has Stone Edge unlike the other one. Also Tyranitar 2083 93% with Dark moveset from a Raid during the event (thanks to the surge said Raids got because of double Candy) that I may power up someday if need be/if I don't get any better one in the meantime.
Rhydon (4): 2736, 2648, 2626, 2479, evolved and powered up during the event as 3 of them are used in the Ground Top 6 VS Raikou.
Gyarados 2763, obtained by evolving a Magikarp I was keeping with Candy from the event; getting a 3rd Gyarados was one of my goals. Dark moveset.
Raikou 2727, the one and only, the 100%! Perfect in all of its aspects as a Raikou, obtained during the initial Raid surge of the event and powered up this far thanks to the double Candy of the event.
Vaporeon (5): 2444, 2338, 2334, 2325, 2310, obtained by evolving Eevee caught during the event in a nest, with double Candy active; these complete my Water attackers Top 6.
Exeggutor (3): 2466, 2174, 2119, one obtained from a Lure at the first night of the event, the other two evolved thanks to double Candy from the event; these reinforced my Grass attackers team and were a valuable help in the last few Suicune.
Alakazam 2093, evolved with Candy from the event.
Machamp (3): 2372, 2217, 2209, evolved with Candy from the event, completing the Fighting attackers Top 6 for Tyranitar. Already put in good use as I did catch a Raid Tyranitar :)
Arcanine (3): 2392, 2322, 2068, evolved with Candy from the event, some are useful Fire attackers or potentially useful because of their good IVs.
Golem (4): 2428, 2237, 2217, 2166, evolved with Candy from the event, complete my Rock attackers Top 6 and the last spot of my Ground attackers one (the other 5 are Rhydon); one of them sees immediate use in Raikou Raids.
Flareon (4): 2322, 2172, 2144, 2103, all evolved from Eevee caught during the event at the nest
Gengar (6): 2245, 2135, 2132, 2072, 2056, 2000, all evolved with Candy from the event; the best one is 100% and was obtained at the last moment, too!
Jolteon (4): 2162, 2128, 2119, 2012, the first one was caught by luck, the others evolved during the Eevee nest sessions; they help a lot with my Electric attackers team, but are of course inferior to the Raikou
Houndoom (5): 2113, 2029, 2022, 2021, 2018, evolved with Candy from the event or caught in their final form with 2000+ CP :D I've got 6 full Dark attackers here too.
Omastar 2086, the last few Candy needed for the evolution were obtained during the event.
Blissey 2076, evolved and powered up with Candy from the event.
Grabbull 2014, evolved with Candy from the event.

I've got a few more lower CP Gengar that could use TMs/powerups to complete a Ghost Top 6 of their own as well as 6 Level 30 Banette, which can complete a Ghost Top 6 VS Focus Blast Raid Alakazam.

And that's a lot compared to the Equinox event... I didn't play that right :(

I've also got lots of Candies reserved for future evolutions. First off, the ones whose species bases I've also kept:
1 extra Halloween Hat Pichu and more than 75 (non-reserved for Alolan Raichu) Pikachu Candy; 2 evolutions
1 Onix and more than 50 Onix Candy (with excess Metal Coat); 1 evolution
10 Drowzee and more than 500 Drowzee Candy; 10 evolutions
4 Cubone and more than 200 Cubone Candy; 4 evolutions
1 Cleffa and 25 Clefairy Candy; 1 evolution
3 Remoraid and more than 150 Remoraid Candy (they were a nesting species in the area I got them in, so they're rare and I'm keeping the bases): 3 evolutions
1 Magby and more than 25 (non-reserved for Magmortar) Magby Candy; 1 evolution
10 Shuppet and 500 Shuppet Candy; 10 evolutions
27 Duskull and 1300 (non-reserved for Dusknoir) Duskull Candy; 26 evolutions (+1 base, for 25 evolutions and transfers are enough for 1 more Dusclops)

And Candies for those whose bases I haven't kept because of lack of storage, so I'll need to catch them back in time:
77 Caterpie Candy (6 Caterpie evolutions... but by then I'll get Candy for at least one more)
38 Weedle Candy (3 Weedle evolutions)
422 Pidgey Candy (my pride and joy... I need to actually run a "Pidgeycalc" to figure how many evolutions this gets us, as they implode on themselves giving you more Candy as you catch them... 35 evolutions take 420 Candy and return 35 Candy, so 37 Candy left... so 3 more evolutions, down to 4 Candy left... plus 38 transfers for 42 Candy, which are 3 more evolutions... down to 6 Candy plus 3 is 9 Candy... so that's 41 evolutions not counting the Candy the 41 caught Pidgey will give back woah)
98 Rattata Candy (4 evolutions)
76 Spearow Candy (1 evolution)
450 Ekans Candy (9 evolutions)
254 Sandshrew Candy (4 evolutions)
397 Nidoran F Candy (16 evolutions... more than 12.5 so enough to generate 1 more)
432 Nidoran M Candy (17 evolutions... and 1 more)
401 Zubat Candy (16 evolutions and 1 more)
49 Oddish Candy (2 evolutions)
128 Diglett Candy (2 evolutions)
156 Meowth Candy (3 evolutions)
57 Psyduck Candy (1 evolution)
213 Mankey Candy (4 evolutions)
138 Poliwag Candy (5 evolutions)
30 Bellsprout Candy (1 evolution)
51 Tentacool Candy (1 evolution)
99 Ponyta Candy (2 evolutions)
59 Seel Candy (1 evolution)
130 Krabby Candy (2 evolutions)
49 Goldeen Candy (1 evolution since I'll need to catch it back anyway)
47 Staryu Candy (1 evolution, same as above)
39 Horsea Candy (1 evolution)
36 Chikorita Candy (1 evolution)
66 Cyndaquil Candy (2 evolutions)
47 Totodile Candy (2 evolutions)
137 Sentret Candy (5 evolutions)
101 Hoothoot Candy (2 evolutions)
40 Ledyba Candy (1 evolution)
103 Spinarak Candy (2 evolutions)
132 Chinchou Candy (2 evolutions)
116 Natu Candy (2 evolutions)
44 Marill Candy (2 evolutions with the catches)
46 Skiploom Candy (2 evolutions with the catches)
64 Wooper Candy (1 evolution)
192 Snubbull Candy (4 evolutions)
182 Slugma Candy (3 evolutions)

That's 57 evolutions I got on hand and ~180 more potential evolutions... that's a really good headstart for the eventual double XP event, I plan to pop at least 8 Lucky Eggs there.

Overall a great event, wish I could've got this much benefit from previous ones too... at least now I am already planning for the next one.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom