• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Event Keldeo From Movie To trade

Professor Jacel

I choose.... WarGreyMon
Reaction score
It is Legit and has Timid Nature. Lvl 15. It is the movie event someone Gave me.
I will clone and trade it but only for other Even Pokemon that are LEGIT, cloned ones are fine.

It is Legit and has Timid Nature. Lvl 15. It is the movie event someone Gave me.
I will clone and trade it but only for other Even Pokemon that are LEGIT, cloned ones are fine.

I'm looking for two of these guys. Which events are you looking for?

Any specific events you want? I REALLY want Keldeo, but I only have a few event Pokémon.

I'll just ask the same question; anything you're specifically looking for, or would it be fine with any event Pokémon? Like, Victini.

I can offer a Pokemon Ranger Darkrai. Would those work in exchange for a Keldeo?

I have a pair of ALAMOS Darkrai's, a TRU Arceus, The gamestop shiny...Raikou. May have a few others I'd be ok parting with, I'll have to check my storage.

Here's a list of my events

Mighty Mewtwo (B/W 1yr anniversary)
Pokemon Smash Mewtwo (Japanese B/W 1yr anniv)
TRU Dragonite
Satoshi's Pikachu T
ANA Pikachu T (the one with Fly/newest ANA)
TCGWC Pikachu
Singing Pikachu
McDonald's Pikachu
Pokemon Battle Revolution Pikachu (transferred via Pokecheck so it retains Surf [I think this is the one that was]) T
SPR2010 Pichu
Pokesmash Cubchoo
Carlita's Hydregion
Juanita's Golurk
WCS Milotic
Goon's Scizor BT
VGC10 Eevee
Alamos Darkrai
Milos Island Tornadus
Milos Island Thundurus
Michina Arceus (Australia)
MICHINA Arceus (Europe)
TRU Arceus
Movie Celebi (Japanese Zorua event/used T)(one not used, T)
WIN2011 Celebi BT/UT
Jungle Tours Celebi
WISHMKR Jirachi x3 (1 T, 2 UT)
Daisuki Club Jirachi (2007, 2006)
SMR2010 Jirachi
PKLATAM Jirachi
10th ANIV Entei (T, ID 00010)
Japanese movie 10 Entei
Japanese movie 10 Suicune
Japanese movie 10 Raikou
10ANNIV Lugia (Netherlands or UK I don't know which)
Japanese Movie 11 Victini T/UT
Movie 14 Victini T
Wi-Fi Gift Movie 14 Victini
TRU Shaymin
Shinjoh Ruins Dialga
Shinjoh Ruins Palkia
Shinjoh Ruins Giratina (shiny)
Satoshi's Reshiram
Satoshi's Zekrom
Hayley's Mew
Shiny Japanese Faraway Island Mew
PalCity Mew (all 6)
Japanese movie Mew (2006)
FAL2010 Mew
Aura Mew
MYSTRY Mew
Character Fair Shaymin (Korean)
Character Fair Pikachu (Korean)
Shin Se Gae Munchlax
Shin Se Gae Feebas
Japanese Year of the Dragon shinies
V-Create Rayquaza
SPR 2012 Zekrom
SPR 2012 Reshiram
May2012 Darkrai
Powerful Tag Team Chandelure and Ninetales
PC Fukouka Groudon (shiny)
PC Fukouka Kyogre (shiny)
Singapore Pikachu
Pika Festival Pikachu (shiny)
Home plus Darkrai (Korean)
Time's Square Shaymin (Korean)

I think that's all of them

I am accepting any event. I do not have any as of now. So please offer up any event you have. I only need one of them though so if more than one of you offers the same one I will only accept one persons. Sorry.

Edit- I am also on a trip to Texas for some FBLA Business. I am hoping I get free wifi at the Hotel and what not so I can trade you all. If not I will be available June Third when I get back. If you find one by then just let me know it will not be a problem. If not and you can wait I will have yours ready.

Removing my offer in light of recent events.

Last edited:
Just got back from my Texas trip VM or PM if still wanting to trade and what event it is

I can trade a flawless event Reshiram for your Keldeo. Also, may I have more info on that Keldeo?

Here's my fc then 1119-9956-3583. I'll be online for the next half hour if you want to get it over with.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom