• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Event Trading

Yes that is the P-Cafe Pikachu that I have.

This what I would like to trade for:
Movie10 Celebi (JPN)
Movie10 Entei (JPN)
VGC Machamp
JPN PGL Landorus
20th Anniversary ITA Tag Darkrai
KOR Counter Attack Gyarados
Nintendo HK Rayquaza
Poke Scrap Victini
Poke Scrap Shaymin
KOR Singing Piplup
KOR Full Story Shaymin
Mystery Mew
Almia Darkrai
Jade Infernape
World15 Sharpedo
PC Tokyo Froakie
Movie13 Mewtwo

Let me know if that works for you
Sounds good to me i can trade to you tomorrow if that's fine w/ you but i think i don't have a spare of mystery mew need to check it first on my bank if i don't have can i switch it to ENG Gamefreak Mew. I will message you again if i have a spare of mystery mew

Sounds good to me i can trade to you tomorrow if that's fine w/ you but i think i don't have a spare of mystery mew need to check it first on my bank if i don't have can i switch it to ENG Gamefreak Mew. I will message you again if i have a spare of mystery mew
Sounds good to me, just let me know when!

Ive been busy and have started amassing events. I've removed all of the ones I think you have from my list but forgive me if some slipped through.

Would you like any of these ?

えいがかん Meloetta

GAMESTP Jirachi

PCキョウト Ho-Oh

GAMESTP Raikou

Pスクラップ Shaymin

WORLD12 Pikachu

ALAMOS Darkrai

TRU Shaymin

えいがかん Diancie

Plasma Genesect

TRU Arceus

World14 Aegislash

WIN2011 Celebi

PC Chandelure

Spring2015 Charizard

Pスクラップ Eevee

キミア Gardevoir

WISHMKR Jirachi (shiny)

Arash Mamoswine

VGC09 Milotic

XY Torchic

PCNY Wish Chansey (shiny)

VGC12 Larvitar

Yokohama Outbreak Pikachu

MICHINA Arceus

Nagoya Magikarp

Satay King Pikachu,

PGL Pikachu

the four Shigeshiges,

PCNY Lickitung (shiny)

PCTB Inkay,

WCS14K Tyranitar, Heracross, Houndoom

Serena’s Pancham

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom