• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Everybody Has a Special Somebody Mafia Mafia [Night 2]

Are you ok with this starting on Feb 14 (Valentine's Day)?

• Yes

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • Yes, but I'd prefer the 15th

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • No, I'd prefer the 15th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'd prefer [reply to the thread with your preferred start date]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you have commented about their character. Please note that:
Elieson said:
Submitted characters influenced your own Role Design. That's all they were intended to do.

Night 1 Start
I've received enough confirmation replies/PMs/posts that I'm cool starting up the game.

I hope everybody is prepared to love somebody, and that the somebody they love isn't me. I also hope you all had a swell Valentine's Day, because for most of you, it was your last.

Night 1 begins now, and ends in 48 hours (and 45 minutes). Good luck and enjoy the fireworks.
(Click for a countdown timer).

As a gift, here's a template "Sheet" for you to take notes in. It has all the players and matching Discord IDs, as well as dropdown lists for Alias and Living status (to make things easier for you, it color-codes, too). Unlike in previous games, I haven't built a role around these sheets, and you can use this to your freedom without worry. To use, just hit File->Make a Copy, and you've got one for yourself. There will be absolutely no risk associated with with using a copy of this for yourself.

Code:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EdHtYJwPkTCEJaGl4vUMCEPkXOCwOEwQKGhgqSG-iNw/edit?usp=sharing

View: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EdHtYJwPkTCEJaGl4vUMCEPkXOCwOEwQKGhgqSG-iNw/edit?usp=sharing

Weird.

@Max1996 @SwordMaster♪

I updated it with a copy/paste link. I'm not sure why it's posting as that, because I have another person or two in it right now.

Click the actual link (ignore the Google Unpublished thing) or copy/paste the link into a new tab, and it'll bring you to it. IDFK google anymore

upload_2018-2-15_10-19-36.png

Evidently, some users who copy the sheet for themselves have issues with using the DropDowns.

Either try copying it again (I think it affected users copying the sheet simultaneously), or follow the steps below. One of these two solutions will work.

To Add them in yourself (since I typically can't edit your sheets unless you let me);

Click Column C
Click Data->Data Validation
List from a range | 'Guess List'!B:B

upload_2018-2-15_10-27-29.png

Click Column D
List of items | Alive,Dead

upload_2018-2-15_10-28-2.png

Click Column F
List from a Range | copy in 'For Players Sheet'!A2:A33

upload_2018-2-15_10-28-39.png

Last edited:
night 2
N1 Results are finally done.

Dear [Calvin], you are [Inuyasha], from [Inuyasha].

Flavor Flave.

Role Powers Explanation.

• Active Ability List:
    • [Iron Reaver Soul Stealer] 1 Standard Issue Bow w/ Heart-shaped Arrows.
      • To attack another player, respond to your RolePM with: Night X: Scratch up [Alias]. Alias will be attacked with the force of one Killing BlowTM.
    • [Tetssaiga]
      • To attack another player in the name of justice, respond to your RolePM with: Night X: Strike down [Alias]. If [Alias] is attacking either you or your partner, you will strike them first, and also interrupt their attack.
  • Passive Ability List:
    • [Body of a Demon] 2 Standard Issue BulletProof Vests.
      • You will start the game protected from up two Killing Blows before your ♥ becomes vulnerable.

In short, you are the [Simplified Role].

In addition, your Unofficial Ship is [Fenrir]. If [Fenrir] should die, your role will be modified to the following:

• Active Ability List:
    • [Iron Reaver Soul Stealer] 1 Standard Issue Bow w/ Heart-shaped Arrows.
      • To attack another player, respond to your RolePM with: Night X: Scratch up [Alias]. Alias will be attacked with the force of one Killing BlowTM.
  • Passive Ability List:
    • [Body of a Demon] 2 Standard Issue BulletProof Vests.
      • You will start the game protected from up two Killing Blows before your ♥ becomes vulnerable.
    • [Rage of a Monster]
      • You’ll immediately lose any remaining BPVs if your partner dies, but your next attack will deal double damage, and also interrupt an attack if Alias is attacking you.

If you should die, their role will be modified to the following:

• Active Ability List:
    • [Spiritual Arrows] 1 Standard Issue Bow w/ Heart-shaped Arrows.
      • To attack another player, respond to your RolePM with: Night X: SYNTAX [Alias]. Alias will be attacked with the force of one Killing BlowTM.
    • [Shikon Jewel’s Temptation]
      • To tap into the power of the Shikon Jewel Shards that you have collected, respond to your RolePM with: Night X: Clench the purified stones. You will revitalize a damaged BPV for yourself.
  • Passive Ability List:
    • [Blood That Can Purify] 2 Standard Issue BulletProof Vests.
    • [Evil Detection]
      • You will always know who visits you during the night, and what they have done to you.

You are allied with yourself, and win when you become one of the final four players, left alive! To achieve this title, you must be the among the last surviving members of the game, or in a situation in which nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Looks like everybody wanted a slice of 3.141592654...

Also, Ted Wiggins didn't stand a chance.

Dear [Ted Wiggins], you are [Makoto Itou], from [School Days].

You’re pretty much the worst dating sim protagonist ever. Sorry champ, but if it’s any redeeming value, you are a ladies man…

Don’t watch School Days unless you’re over 18.

Role Powers Explanation.

• Active Ability List:
    • [So Plain It Hurts] 1 Standard Issue Bow w/ Heart-shaped Arrows.
      • To attack another player, respond to your RolePM with: Night X: Flirt with [Alias]. Alias will be attacked with the force of one Killing BlowTM.
    • [Flirting With Disaster]
      • To hide behind your girlfriend of the week, respond to your RolePM with: Night X: Let [Alias] handle it! You’ll hide behind [Alias], dodging anything that comes your way. However, if Alias is to die, you will die.
  • Passive Ability List:
    • [Strange Harem Powers] 2 Standard Issue BulletProof Vests.

In short, you are the [Hider].

In addition, your Unofficial Ship is [Rex Glacies]. If [Rex Glacies] should die, your role will be modified to the following:

• Active Ability List:
    • [So Plain It Hurts] 1 Standard Issue Bow w/ Heart-shaped Arrows.
      • To attack another player, respond to your RolePM with: Night X: Flirt with [Alias]. Alias will be attacked with the force of one Killing BlowTM.
    • [Playing The Field]
      • To hide behind your girlfriend of the week, respond to your RolePM with: Night X: Let [Alias] handle it! You’ll hide behind [Alias], dodging anything that comes your way. However, if Alias is to die, you will die. You cannot hide behind the same Alias twice.
  • Passive Ability List:
    • [Strange Harem Powers] 2 Standard Issue BulletProof Vests.

If you should die, their role will be modified to the following:

• Active Ability List:
    • [Hack Attack] 1 Standard Issue Bow w/ Heart-shaped Arrows.
      • To attack another player, respond to your RolePM with: Night X: Hack at [Alias]. Alias will be attacked with the force of one Killing BlowTM.
    • [Nice Boat]
      • To frighten away anyone who could’ve harmed your precious boyfriend, respond to your RolePM with: Night X: Show them all how it’s done. You’ll laugh so maniacally, that not only will everyone hear you, but they’ll be unable to sleep, and thus, will have their actions blocked (not shots). You can only do this once, as the shock factor wears off after the first laugh.
  • Passive Ability List:
    • [Sekai, Your “Friend”] 2 Standard Issue BulletProof Vests.

You are allied with yourself, and win when you become one of the final four players, left alive! To achieve this title, you must be the among the last surviving members of the game, or in a situation in which nothing can prevent this from occurring.

As expected, nobody wanted Luvdisc in their party.

Night 2 begins now, and ends in 48 hours. Good luck and enjoy the fireworks.
(Click for a countdown timer).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom