• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Everybody is Jester Mafia Endgame: ME is a Horrible Human Being 1/4/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ah! Spring is here, at last. The snow is melting, the flowers are blooming, the birds are singing, and the smell of murder is in the air.

...wait what?!

That's right folks. Once again, the intrepid moderator Maniacal Engineer has been murdered!
Dear Maniacal Engineer,
78329.jpg

"Attention all personnel: Come one, come all to a wake... for the late, great Maniacal Engineer. We'll be mourning all afternoon and evening. The deceased will deliver the eulogy. And the guests will have twenty minutes for rebuttal. Remains to be seen in the Swamp."
You are Maniacal Engineer, moderator of the War Room, and resident redshirt.

You were born on April 18th, which makes you a Spring baby, and therefore an appropriate character for this game. In fact, Spring is your favorite season, because it is rainy, but still cool enough that you can romp around wearing your trench coat.
However, you are not a big fan of Passover, given the fact that Matzah falls a little flat. You also do not celebrate Easter, and you are skeptical about bunnies laying eggs. You're pretty certain that your biology class taught you something different.
Because your birthday is April 18th, you are the Birthday Boy...not really sure what that has to do with anything, but it doesn't matter, because you're insane.
You win if this game goes as planned.
While we are aware that this is a fairly regular occurrence around here, this incident cannot go unpunished. As such, it is your task to find the perpetrators of this heinous crime and to send them to the punitentiary for their felony.

As the game's title suggests, the theme for this little adventure is spring. Pack your umbrellas, your Easter Eggs, your Matzah, and your swimsuits and get ready to spring forward.

As always, though, there are a few rules that need to be obeyed at all times.

1. All BMGf and War Room rules always apply.
2. Nameclaiming and roleclaiming are forbidden.
3. No quotes, screenshots, or sharing of any conversation with the hosts, including the fabrication of conversations with the hosts. Also no sharing of host provided OC conversations.
4. Aside from host provided conversations, OC is not permitted for this game.
5. Day phases will last for 48 hours. Night phases will last for 24 hours. Votes an actions will lock as soon as the deadline for phase end has passed, regardless of an immediate host update. If the hosts know they will be unavailable to update in a timely manner, they may choose to extend that phase from the getgo. Hyper-majority rules are not in place.
6. To vote, please use the following format: Vote: (player). To unvote, use Unvote: (player). You must unvote before being able to change your vote.
7. A tie will always result in the lynching of all parties involved in said tie. No lynching is not an option.
8. To prove that you have read the rules, please post your favorite part of spring when signing up.
9. Have fun...or else.

Players:
1. @Elementar
2. @Hellcrow
3. @Ereshkigal
4. @AussieEevee
5. @jdthebud
6. @Elieson
7. @Max1996
8. @Pika_pika42
9. @CheffOfGames
10. @Rainbow Cloud
11. @DarthWolf13
12. @Pikochu
13. @Moon Entity
14. @FinalArcadia
15. @WolfOwl
16. @SwordMaster♪

Subs:
1. @Yours Truly
2. @Doctor Floptopus
3. @Kyriaki

And thus begins the long anticipated Holiday sequel,
We hope that to its predecessor it will be at least equal.
It seems that, once again, I am stuck writing in rhyme.
I do hope that this doesn't happen every single time.

I was lazy and decided not to help out with Sun & Moon,
But to my duties as a War Room mod I am not immune.
And thus, I have been put in charge of running this game.
For this great tragedy I have nobody but myself to blame.

But enough of my whining, come let us begin this tale.
Let's see if this time you can put the vile evildoers in jail.
One last note before we can truly in earnest commence.
This game is assuredly a most heinous bastard offense.

Last edited:
In
Spring is warmer than winter.

In, please?

My favorite part of Spring is the first warm period when a skyclad celebration can be performed.

In. I guess my favorite part about spring is that the days are warmer.

Oh, and baseball starts!

I think it's about time that I came back to teach you all how to mafia again
*Edit

After learning that the title of the game isn't actually "Spring Mafia Hosted By TWR Staff Signups" Mafia, I'm saddened that Zexy can't play, but I can still join by posting this.

fe42ff1c4f57ed0d63934fdf2547af8c.gif

Last edited:
I would join this thing just because it's Autumn here and that amuses me for some reason, but I am already signed up to another TWR game, so instead I'll just be a sub.

Oh, and my favourite thing about Spring is either A. that 'tis the season of my date of birth or B. that Christmas is coming in the semi-near future. I don't really like Spring that much, by the way. Autumn and Winter are more my style... but at least it's better then Summer's blazing heat.

My favorite part of Spring is I can finally start wearing shorts and justify wearing them for comfort reasons.

In.

In.
My favorite part of spring is that winter has ended!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom