• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Everybody is Jester Mafia Endgame: ME is a Horrible Human Being 1/4/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I hope so. Otherwise, it'll be far too easy to slaughter the, um, scum if it weren't.

Why rainbow cloud?

Why not? I am making an offer you cannot refuse.

Someday, and that day may never come, I will be called upon to do a service for you. But until then, think of this lynching as a gift to me.

See? Serious voting on the first day! Trying to kill people someone for no reason and then changing their mind as soon as someone calls them scum! Obvious scum is obvious!

Fri... Um, actually, I kinda suspect half of you have reason to hate me. So I guess I shouldn't use that term...

Fellow players, we need a lynch today, and why not lynch Rainbow Cloud? They are being serious during the early joking period, they have a name that leads one to consider they might be scum, they have that adorable Mew avatar that just helps to throw your guard down... Obvious scum!

After all, you don't want to be nightkilled, right? Who knows... Being the first to follow my bandwagon may save you...

I don't trust you... I'm not going to follow your recommendation!

Aw! Why not? A little trust goes a long way.

Trust me. What have you got to lose? I mean, besides the game... But it's just a game, right? There's nothing sinister about my offer, right?

Incidentally, would you like an apple?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom