• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Everybody is Jester Mafia Endgame: ME is a Horrible Human Being 1/4/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if you are lynchproof Wolf, it's still a waste of time if the town tries to lynch you when we could be lynching scummier characters.

Although my vote is off Eresh at the moment, she still seems the scummiest to me.

##Vote Ereshkigal

Nergal used that tome, and he was bad. Therefore, you are obviously bad.

If we're to look at this mathematically, Bad does not equal good.

=IF(COUNTIF(A:B,"*Bad*"),"Vote","Unvote")

I'll go one step beyond.

I've been working on some formulas, and Pikochu can verify (as another Excel nerd) that both my logic and my code are flawless. If you need the formulae though, I'm not gonna share it. I don't want scum to catch on.

e432499cc5.png

There's a lot of scum in this game.

WHAT? You dare accuse me of being scum? Me?

Just because I am an eldritch abomination from beyond time and space who plans to destroy the world and consume the Earth, you dare think I'm scum?

I, who have seen eternities come and go like grains of sand? I, who have ended more universes than your mathematics can count?

You accuse me of being a crook! A charlatan! Mafia! I am no crook! And if you vote me as such, I shall have revenge! GLORIOUS VENGEANCE, VISITED UPON EACH AND EVERY ONE WHO HAS VOTED FOR ME! YOU SHALL ALL SUFFER!

*cough*

Of course, I'm just joking! Haha! No way I'm actually scum! Of course I'm not scum! Would scum act so scummy? Unless they knew you'd all think the scummy act wasn't scummy and be suckered by it...

Lol yea I rolled a +Atk/-Res spring!Camilla and my favorite part is her bows. I JUST WANT A CHROM

Anyway, we can probably convince game to jump on an AussieEevee bandwagon later in the game, don't worry about it now. I'm 99% sure that if he's a Vig or Cop, he'll try to check me [he always does] but he tends to drop clues super slowly so I'll block him tonight so we don't need to worry about it, and we can check someone else like HumanDawn or WolfOwl tonight. If you have any better ideas, I'm all ears

Lol yea I rolled a +Atk/-Res spring!Camilla and my favorite part is her bows. I JUST WANT A CHROM

Anyway, we can probably convince game to jump on an AussieEevee bandwagon later in the game, don't worry about it now. I'm 99% sure that if he's a Vig or Cop, he'll try to check me [he always does] but he tends to drop clues super slowly so I'll block him tonight so we don't need to worry about it, and we can check someone else like HumanDawn or WolfOwl tonight. If you have any better ideas, I'm all ears

Target WolfOwl tonight, frame HumanDawn for it tomorrow. Remember, we want to keep Max around because we can always accuse and then deflect from him to confuse people.

So many scummy strategies being thrown around...
Unvote: Elieson
Vote: Ereshkigal

Unvote Rainbow Cloud
Vote Max1996

Max is clearly throwing around false accusations of scumminess with absolutely no basis for believing such! We should lynch him for it!

3 votes on me now...Not enough for me to reveal my plan...

Your plan of luring out all of the good players with your scum-like scummy scumness? So you know who to kill?

We can quickly launch a bandwagon on Max, and then lynch him..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom