• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Everybody is Lazy Mafia 1.1 - [Game Over]

Should I go overboard on a flavor-filled story or just let shit hit the fan nightly?

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do what you want

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • We, the players, will come up with a theme, and you, the host, will just have to make it work

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
WHY AM I DOING THIS TO MYSELF AGAIN? WAIT, DO YOU SERIOUSLY WANT TO JOIN THIS? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO YOURSELF?

hey-arnold-garbage-can-lids.gif

Welcome to Everyone is Mafia Mafia!

Base Rules (shamelessly copy-pasted from The First EiMM):

• In this game, everyone submits an Alias. They will go by that for the purpose of night actions. Do with that what you will. There are no limits (with the exception of Bulbagarden Rules) to this.
  • In this game, everyone submits a Character. Your role will be built around that character. There are no limits (with the exception of Bulbagarden Rules) to this.
  • No Editing Posts.
  • Deadposting is ok, but no sharing information after being dead
  • Posting in thread and communicating via Outside Contact is ok. Heck, it's basically mandatory.
  • Dead means dead.
  • No being a jerk and no screenshots of Mod-to-you PMs (aka don't screenshot messages I send to your RolePM). Copy/Paste is ok...or fake it, I don't care!
  • N1 & N2 are 48 hours. N3-> are 24 hours. With only nights, Votes don't count I guess
  • Once I receive all actions, and publically declare it, actions are considered locked and phase ends.
  • Late Submission/No-Shows (with no justification) get slapped on the wrist the first time and Mod-killed the second time.
  • All users will have one Bullet Proof Vest (BPV) to start. All users have a base factional kill. You will be notified if your BPV has been hit. A BPV will only protect against one hit. If you are targeted by more killing actions than vests that you have during a night, and have no other outside means of protection, you will die.
  • No Self-targeting unless your role specifically states so.
  • You may target the dead/nonlisted players and/or aliases, but I cannot promise that results will occur.
  • I will not declare player's Role Characters until flips; that's for you to figure out. RP is encouraged, but not mandatory.
  • This game is OC. Communicate with other players however you want. Include me in your logs though (Skype/QT/PM/smoke signal/HAM radio/etc). This will make Postgame all the better!
  • Do not screenshot OC conversations with other players, with the intent to share them with other players.
  • There is no maximum playercount, so invite friends if you want.
Updated Rules
  • This game features 48 hours Night Phases only, and as always, with only Nights, Votes don't count or something
  • When the living playercount reaches 1/2 of its maximum (rounded down), Phase time will be shortened from 48 hours to 24 hours.
The Standard Win-Con:
You win when you have made it to the Final TRUNC(Count/5) living players with others that solely share your win condition or a supporting win condition, or if nothing can stop this from occurring.

What to do if you want to join:
  1. Post in here that you will be joining.
    1. If your post does not include a funny picture of some kind, I'll assume you don't care to read the rules fully and if you can't read the rules, I ain't letting you in!
  2. After posting your Signup post, Send me a PM including your choice of Alias and Character. When game starts, I'll distribute a PM to you with your Role.
  3. Be aware that for every 5 people that join, one person may win. This means that for example, with 17 players, 3 survivors at the end of the game will be the winners. That means this game is an alliance-based game, if you want to win. There may be additional/alternative Win-Cons.
  4. Signups are open until July 3 at 11:59 PM EST (GMT-5). The Game is set to start on July 4th. Time will be based on Sign-up count and RolePM distribution. The sooner you get your submission to me, the sooner I can pre-build RolePMs, and the sooner I can get them out.
*Suggestion: Post the best methods of OC Communication for yourself when you Signup, to improve your odds of winning.

Signups *Strikeout indicates out of the game*
  1. @DrumBeats
  2. @Einto
  3. @FinalArcadia
  4. @Flashranite
  5. @Hellcrow
  6. @Kakashi Hatake
  7. @leetic
  8. @Lil Bean
  9. @Lord Gaius
  10. @Paperblade
  11. @returnofmastercrazyhand
  12. @Slife
  13. @Zeonth

Alias List *Strikeout indicates out of the game*
    1. Arch
    2. Chaos Emerald
    3. Crowns
    4. Five
    5. kidmf935
    6. maniacal engineer
    7. Odin
    8. Periwinkle
    9. Prime
    10. Quetzalcoatl
    11. Secret
    12. Stacy's Mom
    13. Tingle

Dead Players | Aliases
  1. Night 1 Kills
    1. Hellcrow | Periwinkle
    2. leetic | kidmf935
  2. Night 2 Kills
    1. DrumBeats | Stacy's Mom
    2. Lord Gaius | Five
    3. Paperblade | Secret
    4. Slife | Prime
  3. Night 3 Kill
    1. Kakashi Hatake | Tingle
  4. Night 4 Kill
    1. Zeonth | Quetzalcoatl
  5. Night 5 Kill
    1. Flashranite | Arch
  6. Night 6 Kill
    1. FinalArcadia | Chaos Emerald
  7. Night 7 Kill
    1. Lil Bean | Crowns
  • Winners
    1. returnofMasterCrazyHand | maniacal engineer
    2. Einto | Odin
..::MAIN SOURCES FOR OC (OUTSIDE COMMUNICATION)::..
If you wanna join the Game's Group Chat for Skype, [To Be Created]
If you wanna join the Game's Group Chat for Discord, [To Be Created]

Contact the Host
[email protected]
| Discord=Elieson#4395
Bulbagarden Username=Elieson
| Serenes Forest Username=Elieson

Last edited:
Elie, could we push back the start date to July 5th by any chance? July 4th being Independence day means that many people could be busy that day/night and inactive on the first day, I know I will be.

/in

I'm Lord Gaius, resident mastermind and candy aficionado. Pleased to meet you. Add me on skype at xbrooklyn99x.

Elie, could we push back the start date to July 5th by any chance? July 4th being Independence day means that many people could be busy that day/night and inactive on the first day, I know I will be.

FWIW it probably will start on the 5th, as I won't even begin sending out PMs until probably 1/2 thru the 4th

I'll give this another go!

tumblr_inline_n0c4pq4OW01r81par.gif

Preferred contact method is PMs here, but do have a discord for game-related talk (FinalArcadia#6930). I just prefer the slower pace of PMs

Chill. Creating a character and alias takes time and thought. :U

I mostly meant this. My daily dose of laughter hasn't been met yet

If your post does not include a funny picture of some kind, I'll assume you don't care to read the rules fully and if you can't read the rules, I ain't letting you in!

I might join this, but I have a question - we submit a character, and our role will be based on that charater?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom