• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Everybody is Mafia Mafia 1.3: Obligatory Swimsuit Episode [Game Over]

Last game, I provided Google-Spreadsheets to all players, for convenience. Want them again?

• Yes (They were useful last time and I'd like one again)

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Yes (I wasn't involved last time or able to use it last time, but want to try it out)

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • No (I won't use it, I have my own note-taking method)

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Before I get carried away, please notice the poll for the game's anticipated start date. You can help decide.

The last big EiMM hit was the great Winter Summer Sequel. That was a hoot, right? Well, I've learned from my mista...-wait endeavors (because Elieson doesn't make mistakes), and I've realized that the one true Summer Sequel needs to be the Triple-S: Summer, Sunshine and Swimsuits! Everyone, grab your NSFW screen-blockers, suggest that the children leave the room and tell all your friends that you're playing this game for the plot, because it's time for Everybody is Mafia Mafia Episode 3, Super Spectacular Summer Swimsuit Special!

b4a91a6479.png

Everybody is Mafia Mafia 1.3, Obligatory Swimsuit Episode
, is ready to go!

• In this game, everyone submits an Alias. They will go by that for the purpose of night actions. Do with that what you will. There are no limits (with the exception of Bulbagarden Rules) to this. You will be most often referred to as being this alias, and both you and other players will not know innately the player behind the alias, unless shared
  • In this game, everyone submits a Color. Roles are predetermined, but will be distributed based on closeness of color choice to character/role I've already built.
  • No Editing in-thread posts. Please minimize OC log editing (if it cannot be avoided).
  • Deadposting is ok, but no sharing information after being dead.
  • Posting in thread and communicating via Outside Contact is ok. Heck, it's basically mandatory.
  • This game is OC. Communicate with other players however you want. Include me in your logs though (Skype/QT/PM/smoke signal/HAM radio/etc). This will make Postgame all the better!
  • Do not screenshot OC conversations or Mod-sent Messages (like your Role and Results) with other players, with the intent to share them with other players. Copy/Pasting is allowed, and encouraged. Logs sent in this format can be meddled with but as long as I have the original, what you send to others is free game.
  • If you die before fulfilling your win condition, you cannot win with your failed win condition.
  • No being a jerk and no screenshots of Mod-to-you PMs (aka don't screenshot messages I send to your RolePM). Copy/Paste is ok...or fake it, I don't care! As long as it's not a screenshot, I don't care.
  • N1 & N2 are 48 hours. N3-> are 24 hours. With only nights, Lynches won't occur (even though the game will clearly take place during the daytime).
  • Once I receive all actions, and publically declare it, actions are considered locked and phase ends.
  • Late Submission/No-Shows for Night Actions (with no justification) get slapped on the wrist the first time and Mod-killed the second time.
  • All users will have one Bullet Proof Vest (BPV) to start. All users have a base factional kill. You will be notified if your BPV has been hit. A BPV will only protect against one hit. If you are targeted by more killing actions than vests that you have during a night, and have no other outside means of protection, you will die.
  • If your action or shot has been redirected, you will know who it was redirected to. If your action or shot fails, you will be given clues to interpret how.
    • For instance, if I tell you "Your shot failed", it is safe to assume that something prevented you from firing. If I tell you "Your role succeeded", but the results are not what you would have expected (maybe you shot a person with doctor's protection), then your shot did what it was supposed to do and a different role altered the results.
  • No Self-targeting unless your role specifically states so.
  • You may target the dead/nonlisted players and/or aliases, but I cannot promise that results will occur.
  • I will not declare player's Role Characters until flips; that's for you to figure out. RP is encouraged, but not mandatory.

What to do if you want to join:
  1. Post in here that you will be joining.
    1. If your post does not include a picture that goes along with the theme of this game, AND the username of the person who posted immediately before you (or close to, if timing is inconvenient and ninjas happen), I'll assume you don't care to read the rules fully and if you can't read the rules, I ain't letting you in!
  2. After posting your Signup post, Send me a PM including your choice of Alias. When game starts, I'll distribute a PM to you with your Role.
    1. With regards to the Color, you can post it publically or via PM. Multiple submissions of the same Color via private or public ops will not be an issue; I've accommodated for all scenarios.
  3. Be aware that there can only be one person who wins based on the standard win-con. This is not a multi-faction game that can include multiple winners via the standard win condition. There may be other win conditions, but none will conflict with the standard.
  4. Signups are open until Monday, July 31 at 11:59pm. GMT=0 (7:59pm EST/GMT-5). The game should thus start between August 1 and August 2 depending on game size and time required to potentially re-balance.
*Suggestion: Post the best method of OC Communication for yourself when you Signup, to improve your odds of winning.

The Standard Win-Con

You are allied with yourself, and win when you become the king/queen of the beach! To achieve this title, you must be the last surviving member of the game, or in a situation in which nothing can prevent this from occurring.

• Signups [Living Players]
    1. Zeonth
  • Alias List [Living Aliases], not revealed until Game Start
    1. Zell
  • Potentially Relevant Color List [Living Colors], not revealed until Game Start
    1. Black
  • Graveyard [Dead Players | Dead Aliases | Dead Colors]
    1. Winner(s)
      1. Primary Wincon
        • Zeonth | Zell | Black
      2. Alt Wincon
      • Chen | Denarius | Salmon Pink
      • Maniacal Engineer | Alfred E. Neuman | Hot Pink
      • Soledad | Soil Nails | Clear
    2. Night 1
      • CheffOfGames | Storm | Purple with Green Dots
      • DoctorFloptopus | kermis | TARDIS Blue (Pantone 2955C)
      • HumanDawn | Imp | Yellow
      • MegaPod12 | Pal o' Sand | Teal
      • TheCapsFan | Beashy | Neon Orange
    3. Night 2
      • Elementar | Meta Knight | Navy Blue
      • Lone_Garurumon | Sir Percival, Knight of the Grail | Electric Mucus (Green)
      • Walrein | Shoelace | Cyan/Turquoise
    4. Day 3
      • DarthWolf | M'lady | Crimson Red
      • Ullar | LewdMonsterGirl | Magenta
    5. Night 3
      • FinalArcadia | Restoration King | Purple
      • Pika_pika42 | Sid | Blue
      • Skullcrow | Seafowl | Twilight Blue
      • Slife | Leaf | Red
      • Sword Master | Griffin | Shiny Dialga Green
      • TheCapsFan | Beashy | Neon Orange
    6. Night 4
      • Chen | Denarius | Salmon Pink
      • Feenie | Ichigo | Orange
      • returnofMCH | Oj Oj's wacky journey | Green
    7. Night 5-> (Never actually happened, but would have been the outcome)
      • Soledad | Soil nails | Clear
  • Not Playing but Still Involved
    • Zexy (M.O.D.)
    • Makaze
    • SoaringDylan

..::MAIN SOURCES FOR OC (OUTSIDE COMMUNICATION)::..
If you wanna join the Game's Group Chat for Discord, click here.

How to Contact the Host
[email protected] | Discord=Elieson#4395
Bulbagarden Username=Elieson | Serenes Forest Username=Elieson

Last edited:
First! Of course I'm in again.

comic2-2406.png

You can basically contact me anywhere. If I don't react within the hour, I'm probably dead. Or asleep.

Last edited:
Actually, that brings up a good point.
Does the post need to contain an image that involves the theme of the game and then a written out version of the user above's uesername, or does the image need to be thematic for both the game's theme and the above user's username?

I assumed the former, dylan, after being a sneak and changing his image, assumed the latter.

Confirm

Discord will be the easiest way to reach me (Walrein#1651). I'm willing to give out other contact info i.e. Skype privately on request

Edit: maniacal engineer

Insert picture of Elie in a bikini here

Actually, that brings up a good point.
Does the post need to contain an image that involves the theme of the game and then a written out version of the user above's uesername, or does the image need to be thematic for both the game's theme and the above user's username?

I assumed the former, dylan, after being a sneak and changing his image, assumed the latter.
I let it slide for Dylan under the assumption that he would've thought he needed to state the username above, as if it were referring to another "player" and not me as the host.

Just post a pic + their name

I'll be the MoD (Moderator on Duty) for this game. That is, the staff member that will help Elieson run it smoothly in whichever way needed. Although I hope that everything will just go fine and I won't need to intervene, of course.

If something violating the forum's rules comes up, please contact me. You could use a conversation here or DM me in Discord, Zexy#0928

Best of luck to everyone who'll be playing. Thanks to Elieson for making this happen. Looking forward to the game!

In please! PMs here are my preferred form of contact since I never sign into Discord of my own will lol.
thumb-1920-760130.jpg
also MegaPod12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom