• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Everybody is Mafia Mafia 1.3: Obligatory Swimsuit Episode [Game Over]

Last game, I provided Google-Spreadsheets to all players, for convenience. Want them again?

• Yes (They were useful last time and I'd like one again)

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Yes (I wasn't involved last time or able to use it last time, but want to try it out)

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • No (I won't use it, I have my own note-taking method)

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody here thought that they could outwit me by scoring the last laugh. Joke's on them! I'm the only one around here who's allowed to get the last laugh!

Alfred E. Neuman left MADTV and went for a skuttle, because I forced them to.

Dear Maniacal Engineer, you are Dr. Zoidberg.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Flavor
    • Professor Hubert Farnsworth’s best friend and lead medical representative of Planet Express Delivery, you’re an 80-something year old Decapodian that does great doctor work on anything that isn’t a human. You managed to save Farnsworth once, and a few others probably by luck rather than skill. You make great memes, love to go for skuttles at the beach and do a great Curly impression. You even acted, and are related to an Oscar winner. Nice!
  • Role
    • Relax, I’m a doctor: You can bring somebody back from the brink of death during the night. Respond to your RolePM with Night X: Prove to [Alias] that I’m a competent physician. You’ll attempt to save [Alias] from dying...if they’re hit, you’ll restore their life energy through means even I don’t understand. If [Alias] is instead not going to be hit, you’ll attempt to fix their BPV instead, assuming it’s broken. If their BPV is fine (equal to their Starting Count) and they’re not physically harmed, you’ll just hurt them instead (functioning as a potential extra shot). So they’ve got all their organs and a shiny vest to hide them all in. Big deal!
    • Damage Claws: Your standard strike can snip right through a BPV with ease. Anyone you shoot that has more than one BPV will lose all of their BPVs.
    • Shell Regrowth: If you’re hit once, you’ll obviously lose your BPV. If you go the next night without being hit, your shell will grow back, and your BPV count will be restored to 1.
    • That’s lobstertainment!: You’re the nephew of the great Harold Zoid! You should be an expert at spotting humor, and even more of an expert at getting laughs. For each player that says “lol” immediately after a post you make, in a Mod-aware chat that you’re, you’ll convert them into a fan (of your work). If all living players are fans of your work, you’ll immediately win. Fans can still do good (or bad) things to you, so don’t take this as an excuse to find temporary immortality.
    • Of course, you have your Standard Strike. Respond to your RolePM with Night X: Shoot [Alias]. You’ll attempt to take their life, or at least break a BPV in the process.
  • Summary
    • You’ll go by the alias Alfred E. Neuman.
    • You’re the character Dr. Zoidberg.
    • You can shoot once per night.
    • You have a Starting BPV (Starting Count = 1).
    • You can regenerate your BPV, break all BPVs that a target has, function as a CPR Doctor and have a unique win condition
  • Win Condition
    • You are allied with yourself, and win when you become the king/queen of the beach! To achieve this title, you must be the last surviving member of the game, or in a situation in which nothing can prevent this from occurring.
    • Alternatively, if all living players are recognized as “fans” of your jokes, you’ll be ejected from the game as a winner, and go on to retire, making movies instead of doctoring.

Maniacal Engineer has been kicked out of this game, because you all think he's funnier than I am!

Maniacal Engineer | Alfred E. Neuman | Hot Pink is ejected from the game and also declared a Winner, as being kicked out while alive, he cannot be killed, and thus, cannot lose.

Phase Resume. Hammer Count has not changed; with 14 alive, 8 still hammers.

Last edited:
Meh, I have nothing to lose and probably dying the next phase anyways...

##Vote: Crimson Red/M'Lady/Darth Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom