• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Everybody is Mafia Mafia 1.3: Obligatory Swimsuit Episode [Game Over]

Last game, I provided Google-Spreadsheets to all players, for convenience. Want them again?

• Yes (They were useful last time and I'd like one again)

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Yes (I wasn't involved last time or able to use it last time, but want to try it out)

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • No (I won't use it, I have my own note-taking method)

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Walrein @Chen @Ullar @Soledad @Zeonth My favorite part of EiMM isn't really the game itself, because I suck at it. It's the cross-community-ism that it brings. I love interacting and playing with you SF peeps and it's always a pleasure, in particular this game to Soledad and Zeonth (congrats to you both) since I spoke/allied with you two the majority of the time I was alive. Personally I'd love to play mafia with any of you again sometime, I'll poke my head in on SF at somepoint and I hope you guys poke your heads in here to join another game with the rest of us. And always, thanks to @Elieson for hosting such a wonderful game. Congrats to the winners and good game, everybody!

Clarity:

1. To start, I flubbed up. A technicality in how I built the Modsheets allowed one user (Soledad) to figure out all player Aliases. His role was retroactively updated to force him to target Colors specifically, but this mistake gave him some bartering power in Alias Knowledge that he shouldn't have had upfront.
    1. This is the true reason I requested colors, as a sort of failsafe in case I messed up something.
  2. I'm never building in Log-trackers again. I read no less than 14,000 Discord messages (not to mention PMs) just for this game's living players, and not counting the main chat's various rooms. This was a headache!
  3. The final win for the trio was because on N1, Soledad pacted Zeonth, and also, Chen recharged Soledad's Pacting ability, earning a copy for herself. On N2, Chen pacted Zeonth and Soledad pacted Chen, creating a little circle there that I didn't originally account for.
  4. A few mistakes were made, mostly regarding the Guard Doge distribution. One time, Slife should have shared a PuPu card with DarthWolf (who received a Guard Doge and reflexively gifts people), but I didn't recognize that as a gift action so I mistakenly ignored it upfront. In the end, everything was updated accordingly, leaving the only critical mistake being #1.
  5. Maniacal Engineer's wincon required that he lol at himself, and he caught this rather early. It wasn't explicitely written in, but I'm glad he did it anyway.
  6. Flop's hotel had no WiFi for her to play on, so her inactivity was justified by being away from internet unexpectedly.

Also to add, FinalArcadia's Banana Peeler that was in Zeonth's possession made it to the end of the game, so Honorable Mention to FA for distributing an item that totally didn't break!

If Feenie motivated Soledad, then Soledad could've had potentially 3 people to pact :X

Congrats to all four winners! I was expecting a bloodier finale, but its nice that three people (plus ME earlier) were able to win in the end! So it was Zeonth I gave the banana peeler to, I had wondered who Zell was the entire game.

As always with EiMM, it was a ton of fun and the hosting was great, so thanks for a wonderful game, Elieson!

This game was far too easy for me to win. The only catch was having to lol myself, but I'm a smart cookie and figured out that I would qualify as a living player.

I would like to thank all of the players of this game for their cooperation (reluctant or not) in helping me achieve my wincon, and for coordinating actions and shots with me to help further my goals.

At the end of the day, the only two players I never received an lol from were Cheff and Flop, the former of whom would have given me one on N2 had he survived and the latter of whom had no Internet and was thus inactive.

This was definitely a fun game, and I'm glad I got to threaten people to get them to give me laughs.

Lastly, @Zeonth you played this game ridiculously well and I am glad that you ended up winning. It is ironic that you ended up being of great help to the one guy who could have busted all of your BPVs at once presumably without knowing that at the time, but your lie about your alias would have bitten you, since, had I been forced to survive through N3, Zell would have been my target.

I don't know why people felt compelled to lie to a neutral, though I suppose people didn't fully trust that I was a neutral.

Congrats to all the winners! Zeonth shows once again who's boss, seriously why do you guys still trust him :p
The alt wincons and only letting one win through the regular wincon was cool but made it a bit too easy for the alt wincons people imo. That said, their wins were also quite cool and flashy not talking about the Zoidberg video spam here

Thank you everyone for playing and most importantly Elieson for hosting. I didn't have to step in anytime, thankfully so as it would be hard to keep up with absolutely everything. You're all pretty cool people :D Looking forward to seeing you try out some other TWR games, else until the next EiMM!

Congratulations to the winners! Special mention to Soledad who was working with me the whole time and didn't betray me.;) That was a really fun game, I had a great time. Thank you Elieson for hosting!

Elieson said:
If Feenie motivated Soledad, then Soledad could've had potentially 3 people to pact :X
Dang it.......

Woah, congratulations guys!

Are the chats possible to see?

Clarifies, but still makes a mistake. You meant Elementar here, not Slife.

Congrats to the winners and thank you Elieson for hosting.

@Elieson btw, if I would have respawned now, would I have a winning chance?

lolno, you respawned without a gun. The point of your respawn was to collect items and win in a crossfire situation.

Woah, congratulations guys!

Are the chats possible to see?

lolno, unless you want me to add you to upwards of 60 private chatrooms on discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom