• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Everybody is Mafia Mafia 1.3: Obligatory Swimsuit Episode [Game Over]

Last game, I provided Google-Spreadsheets to all players, for convenience. Want them again?

• Yes (They were useful last time and I'd like one again)

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Yes (I wasn't involved last time or able to use it last time, but want to try it out)

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • No (I won't use it, I have my own note-taking method)

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like in!
tumblr_msij59TAWo1syr8dpo5_500.png

Lone_Garurumon.

In please, with all the rain I am currently having I need some sun and beach, I might have some problems with connection at some times so don't expect me to answer 24/7, I will have internet every day though. You can contact me on Discord with CheffOfGames@7878.

[Insert Pic of Elementar in a swimsuit on the beach, I don't have it in my collection currently but just pretend I do]

My swimsuit always consists of rashvests because I burn easily, so good luck finding one where it doesn't look like I have normal clothes on :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom