• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Everyone hates Baibanira ...

Absolclaw

Reaction score
... So I made it 'better' :D I present to you, Loldicold! (lol + Ludicolo + cold, obviously)

loldicold_absolclaw.png

I'm not usually a spriter, but I saw someone doing some pretty lulz combinations on another forum so I was inspired. I personally think it's pretty epic, besides some parts I'm not happy with. But I posted this because I want to know what you guys think.

PS. For some reason I don't have GIMP on my computer anymore, and because I don't feel like re-downloading it right now or until I feel like I actually have a need for it, I don't think I'll be able to make the sprite transparent for a while. Sorry :kawaii:

What? How can someone hate that pokemon?

Its an icecream cone.

Think about that.

A pokemon, that is an icecream.

Anyway, to the sprite, thats pretty awesome! Its a "clean" sprite, you did an awesome job.

Wow, thanks for the replies guys :D InInspired me to "improve" *cough* another derpy, somewhat unliked Pokemon. You'll never guess.

Maggywrath_absolclaw.png

Like on Loldicold, there are some areas where I think could have been done better, but I'm still pretty happy with it.

This girl I know calls the types "flavours" because she thinks it sounds better. The ice cream pokemon was strangely relevant...
Great premise for a splice. XD

Back
Top Bottom