• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Evil plan

Team Rocket...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RobMysterio

Reaction score
I was just wondering does my story need an over arching team rocket storyline(I am planning on using team rocket sporadically). But i need to know, would it be better to just have a couple random encounters, or would there being some grand masterplan be better?

I do have one idea for a larger storyline, but i don't really like it that much. So i am hoping that maybe someone could help me out, or at least give me a leaping off point so i can take it somewhere else.

While i am writing this for just fun, i want other people to enjoy it as well. So having other peoples ideas might help especially with something i'm so unsure of.

Probably go with your own team.

And don't name them "Team Yin" and "Team Gregate" like I did. God knows that's one of my screwups.

If I knew more about the fic, I could tell :XD2:

...otherwise, follow the others' advice :)

Ok then
Thanks guys
I've decided to create a new team
But i'm still working on whether or not they will have a major objective, or if they'll just be around

Every organization has a reason for existence; maybe it might just be something simple like the Rocketeers' plan, or they could take the Galactic route and plan to blow up the universe. So they must have some reason for being; maybe your recurring villains could just be a gang of bullies who wander around, like Seifer and crew from Kingdom Hearts.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom