• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Evo items, other items and legendaries.

@tossa yeah i still do when can you trade, I should be able to trade in about an hour to hour and half.

Can i get an Entei for a rare candy, thunderstone, fire stone, dawn stone, leaf stone, or water stone?

Last edited:
@tossa are you still trying to trade for the pokemon and stone just let me know when your able to.

Can I get the Life Orb and the Leftovers for two Rare Candies or a Thunder and Fire Stone?

Sorry guys, I've been away. But now I'm home again.

Can I get the Life Orb and the Leftovers for two Rare Candies or a Thunder and Fire Stone?
Yeah, I'd like the rare candies.

@tossa are you still trying to trade for the pokemon and stone just let me know when your able to.
I'm able now if you're online, PM me!
Can i get an Entei for a rare candy, thunderstone, fire stone, dawn stone, leaf stone, or water stone?
Sure, I'd like the rare candy.

All of you can PM me when you're ready to trade so we don't spam the thread :)

@Tossa; If you still have it, I would like the Groudon and a Protector. I can trade 2 rare candies for them.

also if you have the 3 dog legends, lugia, 3 bird legends, im wiling to trade items for them

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom