• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Evolutions error?

Matt11111

Rubik's Cubes, Music Composing, and Video Games
Reaction score
A while back, I opened a booster pack of Evolutions. I opened the pack and did the card trick as normal, and once I did so, I noticed the rare was upside down. So once I went through the pack, I found an upside down Mega Pidgeot EX in the back. So I'm thinking, hey cool, another EX to add to my collection.

oh and also hey cool, an error pack.

I didn't think too much of it afterwards, until I watched UnlistedLeaf open an Evolutions pack from a Necrozma GX tin. He got an upside down rare, which ended up being a Mega Slowbro EX.

So I wanted to know, have any of you guys gotten an upside down rare out of an Evolutions pack? And if so, was it a Mega EX, or was it a different kind of card? I'm thinking it's something similar to what's been going on with some of Shining Legends' holo rares. There are three Shining Legends products currently available: the obligatory elite trainer box, and Pikachu and Mewtwo pin collection boxes. Some holos out of the packs are significantly miscut on the back, but it only happens in the Mewtwo pin collection box. Could this be something similar?

I think I've seen The Pokémon Evolutionaries open an error pack of Evolutions but I can't for the life of me remember which video it was. I'll try to find it if I remember. Personally though I haven't had any error packs from Evolutions that I remember.

Though now I want to check my Shining legends cards for any miscuts now. :x

I think I've seen The Pokémon Evolutionaries open an error pack of Evolutions but I can't for the life of me remember which video it was. I'll try to find it if I remember. Personally though I haven't had any error packs from Evolutions that I remember.

Though now I want to check my Shining legends cards for any miscuts now. :x
Yeah, get on that. Heh.

You opened any Mewtwo pin collections?

I have a M-Venusaur EX full art from Evolutions, and yes, it was upside down in the pack

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom