• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VII: Giveaway Zeraora and Lugia codes

SerenaToAlola

Reaction score
Hello, I have a whole stack of Zeraora and Lugia codes from the movie.

I'm trying to make a complete pokedex and I still have a long way to go so I'm happy to exchange any Pokemon in return. Otherwise, I'm happy to just give it away anyhow if you ask nicely. Do let me know!

Last edited:
Would love one of the Lugia codes; just let me know what you need!

I'll DM you!

-

This applies to everyone keen: I'm happy with any rarer/harder-to-get Pokemon. I'm easy tbh. It's easier if you just tell me what you don't mind giving.

oh i would love to have a Zeraora ,,, , as i just started out on ultra sun ...

Last edited:
What pokemon were you looking for? Zeraora is one of three pokemon missing from my living dex, so I should hopefully have whatever you're looking for.

Would you mind trading mythical for mythical?
Sure! Most of the ones I have are from the 2016 anniversary. I have Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Manaphy, and Shaymin on my game right now, but I can check my pokemon bank if you were looking for something else.

Sure! Most of the ones I have are from the 2016 anniversary. I have Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Manaphy, and Shaymin on my game right now, but I can check my pokemon bank if you were looking for something else.

I've sent you a direct message!

Hey! Do you have any codes left? I would really like to have a Zeraora :)

Ditto for me- if there are any codes left, I'd love to have one as well. Can also trade mythical-for-mythical, if you'd like- I've got Mew, Celebi, Shaymin, Darkrai or Manaphy, or a shiny Charizard if you'd prefer.

Couldn't say for sure, since I got them off the GTS back in Gen IV/V-ish, but probably not. They're at least authentic enough to go in and out of the GTS and the Pokemon Bank, but that's about all I can promise :-/

I still need Zeraora! I live in Australia and the distribution we were promised never happened. I have other mythicals I could trade you? Handful of shinies as well I think.

If you have any Zeraora leftover I would love to trade! I've been building a living dex for a while so possibly have spares of anything you may be interested in?

Hi! I know it's too late now but if you still have Zeraora and Lugia codes left, can you give it to me? I don't have any valuable pokemon to trade for and you probably had done all of it but still.. Please

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom