• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Excited To Be Here!

JohtonianZoroark

The Right Thing To Do, So Do
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/him
Yo! Bulbapedia has been a vital resource for me and a daily virtual stop for more years than I’d like to admit, and I’ve enjoyed reading the discussions around this forum for a while now, so I thought it would be fun to join in! Looking forward to getting to know more of you and share in the joys of Pokémon together! :bulbaWave::bulbaWave::bulbaWave:

Sheep

weave a rainbow
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Hi Zoroark! lovely to meet you :3 Yeah the wiki is a great resource and one of my favorite places to check out for info also. hope you see you around :bulbaLove:

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Youkoso!! Welcome!! What's your favorite part of Pokémon? also oh man i understand the meme in your pfp lmao

JohtonianZoroark

The Right Thing To Do, So Do
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/him
Youkoso!! Welcome!! What's your favorite part of Pokémon? also oh man i understand the meme in your pfp lmao
Thanks!! I think my favorite part of this franchise is the camaraderie it inspires among people from all different walks of life…like, pretty much anybody under the age of 40 across the entire globe has a Pokémon they love best, a game they remember fondly enough to keep playing the new ones, and plenty of nostalgia for the days when existence was simple and pleasant enough that you could spend all your free time indulging in this franchise. I don’t know, this all sounds kinda corny, but I appreciate the “warm blanket” feeling of playing/watching/reading/talking about something that’s been a major part of my life and many others for this long :giggle:
Welcome welcome! It’s nice to meet you, how are you doing?
And you as well! I’m doing fine, just jonesing for some substantial Pokénews to drop so I can get my fix, feels like the SV reveal was a decade ago…