• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

exo's Pokemon collection!

exosilver

(◡‿◡✿)
Reaction score
Hey guys! Here's my less-than-special Pokemon collection! It's nothing great, seeing as I'm only collecting for it full-swing for the first time in years, rather than picking up odds and ends every once in a while. I'll update this as I go!

These pictures were taken on Sunday:
haBlkXe.jpg

9u5VLva.jpg

Update: Yesterday I picked up a Minccino figure, and today I picked up a Pop 'n Battle Scraggy. When I checked out at Walmart, there was a $1 stress ball Pokeball without a bar code, like the ones in my collection, so I wanted to see if I'd be able to get it for free, and I did! :D

So, what do you guys think of my collection?
Ani549MS.png

Attachments

• haBlkXe.jpg
    haBlkXe.jpg
    651.2 KB · Views: 160
  • 9u5VLva.jpg
    9u5VLva.jpg
    680.9 KB · Views: 572
Aw, it looks like you have a lot of older stuff mixed in with some newer Pokemon~ :D I like your movie poster :3 Very nice~

Aw, it looks like you have a lot of older stuff mixed in with some newer Pokemon~ :D I like your movie poster :3 Very nice~

Thanks! I've been a fan for a while, so I have a lot of this stuff from when I was a kid :ksmile: Except to see a lot more in the future. Maybe I should pan the camera around to show off my video game collection with over 800 games in it >:3 But yeah, thank you for replying and for the kind words~

Ani549MS.png

Thanks! I've been a fan for a while, so I have a lot of this stuff from when I was a kid :ksmile: Except to see a lot more in the future. Maybe I should pan the camera around to show off my video game collection with over 800 games in it >:3 But yeah, thank you for replying and for the kind words~

Ani549MS.png

Cool :) And if you're interested, we have lots of links and such to show you how to order Pokemon merchandise from Japanese Pokemon Centers~

And if you do post your video game collection, this isn't really the place for it ^^; PokeDoll Palace is focused on the collecting of Pokemon merchandise only. There might be threads elsewhere for that kind of thing, or you could even make a blog about it C:

Ani549MS.png

Cool :) And if you're interested, we have lots of links and such to show you how to order Pokemon merchandise from Japanese Pokemon Centers~

And if you do post your video game collection, this isn't really the place for it ^^; PokeDoll Palace is focused on the collecting of Pokemon merchandise only. There might be threads elsewhere for that kind of thing, or you could even make a blog about it C:

Yeah, the stickies are really helpful! :) And will do!
Ani549MS.png

Nice! I had a lot of that stuff as well! (The Pokedex, Ash figure, Pokeballs.) Really wishing I had that stuff still. Where did you get the Pokemon 4 ever poster? I loved that movie.

Nice! I had a lot of that stuff as well! (The Pokedex, Ash figure, Pokeballs.) Really wishing I had that stuff still. Where did you get the Pokemon 4 ever poster? I loved that movie.

I got it from a video store in town :p they sell the posters they get or like $2 each :) and thank you!

This weekend, Walmart had lots of Pokemon figures on clearance, and Zellers, a Canadian chain of retail stores, was closing and everything was like 75% off. So here was my weekend haul! :)

A7GFCa4.jpg

zErzqnE.jpg

smRNzwb.jpg

jHHtoNA.jpg

Last edited:
What a gorgeous poster! My room needs some more Pokemon posters.

Congrats on the free Pokeball get ;)

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom