• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

The only part of the title I saw was "expanded evolution lines of ..." and I keep thinking the Current Event section is the Bulbanews section, so I entered with rising hope, until I saw it was just speculation. xD Anyway, I think it would make sense if there was a kangaskhan prevo, even if it wouldn't be useful it would answer a question that many fans have tried to find the answer to.

Mostly a new Eeveelution. That or make them all dual type.
I think making other pokemon have up to stage 2 evolutions would be nice. We need more of those. Maybe expanding more evolutions or babies for the original 151. Rapidash, Farfetch'd, Dewgong, Kingler, Scyther, Pinsir, or even the legendary birds Zapdos, Moltres, and Articuno, for example.. Come on. Baby articuno prevo. You know that would be adorable. You know what? How about they make a legendary that can actually evolve, not just change forms.

Maybe expanding more evolutions or babies for the original 151.

The original 151 already has the most post-gen evolutions and pre-evolutions by far. I don't want to see an awful lot of new evos/pre-evos in X & Y (leaves more room for original lines), but for those we do get I think priority should go to Unova and Hoenn Pokemon.

Unova because the region is still new and there are plenty of lines that could use expansion, and Hoenn because a lot of Pokemon from there are in dire need of a power boost.

The original 151 already has the most post-gen evolutions and pre-evolutions by far. I don't want to see an awful lot of new evos/pre-evos in X & Y (leaves more room for original lines), but for those we do get I think priority should go to Unova and Hoenn Pokemon.

Unova because the region is still new and there are plenty of lines that could use expansion, and Hoenn because a lot of Pokemon from there are in dire need of a power boost.

I agree. Gen IV was way out of control with the evolutions. And Gen III didn't have enough. I like the number of evolutions Gen II had, so I'd like it to be around that number.

I agree. Gen IV was way out of control with the evolutions. And Gen III didn't have enough. I like the number of evolutions Gen II had, so I'd like it to be around that number.

Good point. Honestly, any new prevos or evos would be nice.

The only part of the title I saw was "expanded evolution lines of ..." and I keep thinking the Current Event section is the Bulbanews section, so I entered with rising hope, until I saw it was just speculation. xD Anyway, I think it would make sense if there was a kangaskhan prevo, even if it wouldn't be useful it would answer a question that many fans have tried to find the answer to.

Doesn't Kangaskhan already has a per-evolutionary from.
I mean , The Baby that they carry with them !
Those Baby should be consider Kangaskhan's per-evolutionary from.
I don't get why those babies doesn't have a different name.

Doesn't Kangaskhan already has a per-evolutionary from.
I mean , The Baby that they carry with them !
Those Baby should be consider Kangaskhan's per-evolutionary from.
I don't get why those babies doesn't have a different name.

Because they were never intended to be a completely different Pokemon, and were considered to merely be a baby Kangaskhan. It sounds weird considering how many other baby Pokemon are given different names and parts in the evolutionary cycle, but not everything has to be based on evolution. The baby could just be a baby that grows normally.

I kind of wish they would involve that a little more. I wanna see a baby Vulpix, one that is tiny with its cute white tail.

I wanna see a baby Vulpix, one that is tiny with its cute white tail.

I would love a baby Vulpix so much! That or an alternate evolution that is Fire/Psychic or Fire/Ghost, what Ninetales should have been in the first place.

Spinda really needs something!

I really want new evolutionary monkeys to make it right cause they ruined the water monkey. I want a great ice and Electric monkeys!

Heracross needs something as well! Corsola and Miltank as well.

Seviper could use an evolution as well. Skitty and Medichan as well!

I was thinking they should just focus on Gen IV and Gen V new babies/evolutions, since they haven't had an "expansion" region yet, but looking through the Dex, while there are plenty of Gen V Pokemon I could see them expanding on, not so much for Gen IV, probably since there are so few Gen IV-exclusive lines. Carnivine's the only one I could see getting a pre-evolution, and the only Pokemon who really seem like potential evolvers (barring them going crazy and giving fully-formed Pokemon like Drapion and Abomasnow new evolutions like they did for Rhydon, Magmar, and Electabuzz) is Carnivine again, Pachirisu, Chatot, and a male-alt evolution of Combee.

I would definitely like to see an evolution for Quagsire. I find it really cute but it's stats are rather bad, so they could easily give it a badass evolution with higher stats.

Spinda really needs something!

I really want new evolutionary monkeys to make it right cause they ruined the water monkey. I want a great ice and Electric monkeys!

Heracross needs something as well! Corsola and Miltank as well.

Seviper could use an evolution as well. Skitty and Medichan as well!

In all honesty Simipour is the best of the monkeys no matter which way you look at it. This guy just wrecks shit at the PWT Rental, especially if it's against you.

Also, you really think Skitty needs an evolution?

In all honesty Simipour is the best of the monkeys no matter which way you look at it. This guy just wrecks shit at the PWT Rental, especially if it's against you.

Also, you really think Skitty needs an evolution?

I didn't play with Simipour the game. But was dissapointed by it's poor design!
Black I had Oshawot line
White Carracosta
B2 Jellicent(huge disappointment btw)
It wasn't appealing to me at all but maybe I play challenge mode with it!

And skitty! I don't know I like that little guy and I won't something more for it!

I didn't play with Simipour the game. But was dissapointed by it's poor design!

Eh, design is subjective. I personally think this 'mon looks rather chill.

it is very subjective. but i didnt like simipour either. :/ the only decent looking of the three is the evolved grass one, simisage.

also, IMO, there should have been one prevo-monkey, but im guessing they didnt so folks wouldnt be all "oooh a new eevee", and to furthur encourage you to evolve the one youre given.

i'd really like to see, at least from gen V, evos for Swoobat, Basculin, Stunfisk, Durant, and an alt for karrablast/shelmet - as if they evolved on their own without trading. But really i'd prefer evos, if we get any, from other gens - which i doubt.

Simple Calm Mind Swoobat is a beast, imo. Also I've used Durant effectively even in OU. I don't think either of them need an evolution. Although, I think a pre-evolution of Durant and Heatmor would be cute. :3

For some reason, the number 1 Pokemon that I want an evolution from is Tropius. I could see it evolving into a gargantuan flying jungle/dino cross.

i dont think swoobat or durant *need* evos, i just said i would like it out of ones we could potentially get. and gen V will probably have the most if any evos :/. durant does kick booty already, one of my faves!!!

and i love tropius a lot but it seems more likely to get a prevo than an evo, but if he did get an evo like a brachiosaur version of torterra, i'd be ok with it ;D

again, these are just my opinion ^_^

I think Bascuilian should at least gets an evolution; but because there's a 'blue' and 'red' stripped ones; maybe they'll get the same treatment as Frillish and Gastrodon?

Without a doubt the one Pokemon that is most likely to receive an evolution would be Basculin considering it's late addition into BW and it being from the most recent generation. Though by far it's not necessary considering how Basculin are so beastly.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom