• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

I really want Ninetail to have a expand evolution if Fennekin turn out to be another Fire/Fighting type with a humanoid body !
However , I want it for Ash's sake !

My current list:

Pokémon that shall receive evolutions:
*Dunsparce (Shedinja-treatment, but not genderless)
*Plusle and Minun (Porygon-treatment, or fusion evolutions)
*Torkoal (Roselia-treatment)
*Combee (needs male evolution because males are too common)
*Emolga (Porygon-treatment, but this will make Sentret useless)
*Durant (Roselia-treatment)

Pokémon that shall receive pre-evolutions:
*Sneasel (completing three-stage evolution lines)
*Lunatone and Solrock (even genderless Pokémon shall receive branched pre-evo)
*Buizel (completing three-stage evolution lines)
*Buneary (completing three-stage evolution lines)
*Pansage, Pansear, Panpour (Tyrogue-treatment, but evolves via stones)
*Throh and Sawk (Tyrogue-treatment, but not needed)

Other: A trio-master for Throh and Sawk (Hitmons-treatment)

Note:
Roselia-treatment: receive a pre-evo and an evo in the same generation
Porygon-treatment: receive two evos in a row, whether same generation or not, this time is for the Pokémon that needs receiving 2 evolutions (no pre-evos) in a same gen.

Despite having the Galvantula line I would love a new evolution for Ariados!

Sunflora and Heracross need something new as well!

Sawk and Thor need a preEvo!

Sableye, Spinda, Elektrike, Mawile.

Kricketune, Combee, Pachirisu, Loppunny, Ambipom.

Elementary monkeys(ice,electric,rock,dragon),Drilbur-a ground/dragon evo, or ground fighting, Basculin, Scraggy-Fighting/steel evo, Zorua-flying evo,Excavier and Accelgor evos!

So 5 of these at least happen! I would be happy! The monkeys are for sure I believe (maybe not the types but some new will happen for sure)

Sableye, Spinda, Elektrike, Mawile.

Kricketune, Combee, Pachirisu, Loppunny, Ambipom.

Pachirisu will not likely receiving new pre-evos or evos. I bet Plusle and Minun will receive fusion evo, and Emolga will receive Electric/Dragon evo. I'm hoping for fusion evolution to be implented in Gen VI games.

For Combee, it's nice to receive a male-only evo, because male Combee are too common.

I kinda want to see an evolution to Luvdisc which is also a pre-evolution to Alomomola.

And maybe an evolution to Unown or Sigliyph.

Maybe even an evolution to Magcargo.

I thought Luvdisc and Alomomola were supposed to be like an example of convergent evolution?

In which case I'd think any pr/evos for either would be separate as well. Like... an evolution for Luvdisc, and a pre-evolution for Alomomola?
Or going back to divergent evolution and giving each an evo that looks vastly different from the others' is an option.

I want an alternate evolution for Porygon2. One that is more defence-oriented and is authorized by Silph Co.

I want an alternate evolution for Porygon2. One that is more defence-oriented and is authorized by Silph Co.

Yeah, Silph Co. better create an item that gives us a "true" Porygon2 evolution. That unknown Dubious Disc creator won't get away!

The alternate Porygon evolutions are interesting ideas. Maybe we'll see Porygon X & Y too, haha.

Sawk and Thor need a preEvo!

They should do a Tyrogue on us, and then link tyrogue and the Sawk/Throh prevo together with a pre-prevo! ;)

I think it'd be cool to see Vanilish getting a split-evolution, since its real evolution is a bit boring, kind of like how we got Politoed as an alternate to Poliwrath.

Anyway, my idea is that it becomes...Ice/Fire. WHAT? Well, it'd be kind of rounder looking, but still an ice-cream cone...the bottom part is still an icicle, and then it has the "first" scoop, which is a round, snow shaped body, its face looking a bit "fatter", and it has stubby icicle arms. Then there's a partially melted, pink (strawberry flavored!) scoop on top of it (there's real-life "pink snow" called watermelon snow that's actually some sort of algae or something that thrives in the cold), its face looking a bit stretched out since it's melting an all, with a "feels good man!" smile. And, to top it off, there's a red orb on top acting like a cherry...that's also the source of its new-found fire powers. Perhaps a Flame Orb? There could be some new way to "fuse" the item with Vanilish, or something.

Same Base Stats as Vanilluxe, but bulkier , and the additional ability to learn Fire-type moves.

I want Gamefreak to give evolutions to Farfetch'd, Qwilfish, Dunsparce,Delibird, and Relicanth

In my scan of this thread Pinsir, Heracross I love to see an evolution since bug type has been neglected with the exception to Volcarona. Other pokemon that I'll add if not already added:

Absol, Sableye, Spiritomb. I would also like to see many more alternative evolutions across the board. Especially for Dragonair since I want a final form that looks like a eastern dragon xD.

Yeah, gen 5 is when they stopped making bug types constantly suck. They even improved upon previous ones by introducing Quiver Dance. Keep doing that for gen 6 please.

Would it be bad if I said it'd be interesting to see them expand upon the Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu evolutionary line? Like maybe an alternative to Raichu?

I love to see an evolution since bug type has been neglected with the exception to Volcarona.

Excuse me, but did you even play a Gen 5 game? We got so many awesome bugs out the yinyang!

I did note the awesome Volcarona I've trained that one, almost trained Accelgor. However GF still have a while to go before I would say that bug type is not as neglected as before.

My current list:

Pokémon that shall receive evolutions:
*Farfetch'd (Roselia-treatment)
*Dunsparce (Shedinja-treatment, but not genderless)
*Qwilfish (Roselia-treatment)
*Plusle and Minun (Porygon-treatment, or fusion evolutions)
*Torkoal (Roselia-treatment)
*Combee (needs male evolution because males are too common)
*Emolga (Porygon-treatment, but this will make Sentret useless)
*Durant (Roselia-treatment)

Pokémon that shall receive pre-evolutions:
*Sneasel (completing three-stage evolution lines)
*Lunatone and Solrock (even genderless Pokémon shall receive branched pre-evo)
*Relicanth (I think he looked too big)
*Buizel (completing three-stage evolution lines)
*Buneary (completing three-stage evolution lines)
*Pansage, Pansear, Panpour (Tyrogue-treatment, but evolves via stones)
*Throh and Sawk (Tyrogue-treatment, but not needed)

Other: A trio-master for Throh and Sawk (Hitmons-treatment)

Note:
Roselia-treatment: receive a pre-evo and an evo in the same generation
Porygon-treatment: receive two evos in a row, whether same generation or not, this time is for the Pokémon that needs receiving 2 evolutions (no pre-evos) in a same gen.

Jynx needs a bootylicious evolution. Magmar and Electabuzz got upgrades, now it's her turn.

I'd also love to see a baby bovine which evolves into either Tauros or Miltank based on its gender.

i don't understand why everyone wants male combee to evolve... it's a male bee: it's kinda supposed to be numerous - and an individual male is not as important when compared to the queen.

if it does evolve, whatever. but i think it'd defeat the point of the entire line if they added a male evolution. :/

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom