• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

*Dunsparce (Shedinja-treatment, but not genderless)

There's a reason why Shedinja is genderless you know...

*Emolga (Porygon-treatment, but this will make Sentret useless)

What has Emolga getting an evolution got to do with Sentret...?

*Pansage, Pansear, Panpour (Tyrogue-treatment, but evolves via stones)

I dunno, they already evolve with stones as it is, if they were to receive a pre-evolution I think they should evolve with happiness instead. (Not that they need pre-evos imo.)

Someone else pointed out the idea of two different species being joined by an evolution, so I have a few ideas.

Minun and Plusle both evolving into some sort of neutral evolution.
Emolga and Pachirishu evolving into some joined evolution that can fly preferably.
Some intermediate stage between Alomola and Luvdisc so they'd become related.
Joint baby of Throh and Sawk
Joint baby of Miltank and Tauros

Pokemon I'd like to see evolve are Pinsir, Mr. Mime, Jynx, Bellossom, Qwilfish, Girafarig, Chimecho, Kecleon, Banette, Mawile, Cherrim, Maractus, Stunfisk, Heatmor, Basculin. Not necessarily all of them but I'd be happy with at least two or three.

Also North and South Shellos/Gastrodon.

I really hope that Sylveon does mean old Pokemon evolutions, cause there is one Pokemon I seriously wanna have an evo for:
Torkoal. Keep the typing, just give it better stats. I would suggest ground but that's more for Camerupt or even steel, but that 4x weakness....

Minun and Plusle both evolving into some sort of neutral evolution.
Emolga and Pachirishu evolving into some joined evolution that can fly preferably.

Didn't you mean "Fusion Evolution"? I think this works for Plusle and Minun, but not for Pachirisu and Emolga.

Joint baby of Throh and Sawk
Joint baby of Miltank and Tauros

Why not joint baby for Pansage, Pansear and Panpour?

Pokemon I'd like to see evolve are Pinsir, Mr. Mime, Jynx, Bellossom, Qwilfish, Girafarig, Chimecho, Kecleon, Banette, Mawile, Cherrim, Maractus, Stunfisk, Heatmor, Basculin. Not necessarily all of them but I'd be happy with at least two or three.

Bellossom is fully evolved (on the third stage) so there is no space for it to evolve.

Did you mean evolving North/South Gastrodons into neutral one?

Behold , Kanechu !
A Branch Evolution of Pikachu .
original.jpg
Don't worry , its fake .
However , There is a rumor going on about a new branch evolution of Pikachu .
However , I would like if Pikachu just gain another alternate form instate.

Escavalier needs another evolution like something that resembles a heavliy armored knight with a lance and shield. Once it evolves to this it learns a move called excalibur which is made to be super-effective of dragons.

Escavalier needs another evolution like something that resembles a heavliy armored knight with a lance and shield. Once it evolves to this it learns a move called excalibur which is made to be super-effective of dragons.

i am SO ok with this. but really i'd prefer to see an alternate evo of shelmet and karrablast if they evolved on their own, say once they learn a certain bug type move or something, and become a new pokemon independantly sans trading. a new mollusk pokemon and a new beetle pokemon. there are some awesome fakemons out there of just this.

fake_branch_evo_by_nyjee-d4ulgsr.jpg more_branch_2_by_nyjee-d4ver2n.jpg more_branch_by_nyjee-d4ved55.jpg done by nyjee-d4ver2n on deviant art. :)

Behold , Kanechu !
A Branch Evolution of Pikachu .
original.jpg
Don't worry , its fake .
However , There is a rumor going on about a new branch evolution of Pikachu .
However , I would like if Pikachu just gain another alternate form instate.
Which was revealed to be some hoax by a Twitter of some sort a month ago.

It's a shame, because that would be awesome as a branch evolution.

Was it even necessary to clarify that it was a Fakemon? Just look at it. It so obvious.

Agreed. Nintendo would never make anything like that.

Anyway, I think an evolution for Quagsire could work well. It would have better offenses, and give Quagsire better walling capabilities with Eviolite.

Did you mean evolving North/South Gastrodons into neutral one?

I think they mean 2 new forms/colour schemes for Shellos/Gastrodon in addition to the current East/West (Blue/Pink) variants, which I would be in complete support of. It would be great to get some new forms of old pokemon, like they did in Gen IV with the gender differences, particularly for pokemon like Mantyke, whose 'dex entry states that the pattern on its back is different in each region.

In terms of expanded lines, I'd like to see what just about everyone else wants to see, duo's and trio's where one or more didn't receive an evolution/pre-evolution when the others did, such as:

- Jynx (evolution)
- Banette (evolution)
- Bellsprout (branched evolution)
- Skarmory (baby)

I found this awesome Banette evolution:

Contest_Prize__Shuppeteer_by_JESGRAD07.jpg

New ways to tie similar families together like what most people are saying would be great too, particularly across generations. I do however think that the new generation will follow the lines of Gen II, in that we'll have:

Evolutions:
- Audino
- Swoobat
- Palpitoad (branched)

Prevolutions:
- Minchino
- Throh/Sawk

- ND

If the whole merging DNA thing existed like some speculate, I'd love a Solrock Lunatone fusion.

If Gen VI follows the footsteps of Gen V (as Gen II follows Gen I):
*A branched pre-evo for Pansage, Pansear, Panpour (Tyrogue-treatment, but evolves via stones)
*A pre-evo for Minccino (Pichu-treatment, as she is a replacement for Pikachu in Unova Dex, but this is unnecessary)
*A pre-evo for Audino (but this is unnecessary)
*Two evos for Emolga (Porygon-treatment)
*A pre-evo and a Trio-master for Throh and Sawk (Tyrogue-treatment, but pre-evo is unneccessary)
*A pre-evo and an evo for Durant (Roselia-treatment)

If Gen VI can have a good time for Hoenn-based remakes/sequels:
*Two fusion evos for Plusle and Minun (Porygon-treatment, or fusion evolutions)
*A pre-evo for Lunatone and Solrock (even genderless Pokémon shall receive branched pre-evo)
*A pre-evo and an evo for Torkoal (Roselia-treatment)
*A pre-evo for Relicanth (I think he looked too big)

Other:
*A pre-evo and an evo for Farfetch'd (Roselia-treatment)
*Two evos for Dunsparce (Porygon-treatment)
*A pre-evo and an evo for Qwilfish (Roselia-treatment)
*A pre-evo for Sneasel (completing three-stage evolution lines)
*A pre-evo for Buizel (completing three-stage evolution lines)
*A pre-evo for Buneary (completing three-stage evolution lines)

I think I may have fits if there is no Jynx evo. My Nena wants to evolve!

For some reason, I'm very fond of bipedal/human-shape Pokemon, so I will be generous and say give Mr. Mime an evo, too.
And many other bipedal pokemon.

A really creepy Hypno evolution would be insanely awesome. You people think he's freaky now...

Oh, if only, if only...

I'd personally like to see more Eeveelutions, like I've said many times. Ghost and Dragon types!
Other than that I think Mr. Mime should evolve, people have been speculating a 'Master-Mime'. Also, maybe Sabelye. I feel like that would make an awesome Ghost type!

Oh and now that we know that Eevee is getting more evolutions, I would like for Game Freak to just make Eeveelutions for all types at once. They're going to complete it eventually, by like Generation X or so, so they might as well do it all at once.

If Gen VI follows the footsteps of Gen V (as Gen II follows Gen I):
*A branched pre-evo for Pansage, Pansear, Panpour (Tyrogue-treatment, but evolves via stones)
*A pre-evo for Minccino (Pichu-treatment, as she is a replacement for Pikachu in Unova Dex, but this is unnecessary)
*A pre-evo for Audino (but this is unnecessary)
*Two evos for Emolga (Porygon-treatment)
*A pre-evo and a Trio-master for Throh and Sawk (Tyrogue-treatment, but pre-evo is unneccessary)
*A pre-evo and an evo for Durant (Roselia-treatment)

If Gen VI can have a good time for Hoenn-based remakes/sequels:
*Two fusion evos for Plusle and Minun (Porygon-treatment + fusion evolutions)
*A pre-evo for Lunatone and Solrock (even genderless Pokémon shall receive branched pre-evo)
*A pre-evo and an evo for Torkoal (Roselia-treatment)
*A pre-evo for Relicanth (I think he looked too big)

Other:
*A pre-evo and an evo for Farfetch'd (Roselia-treatment)
*A pre-evo for Eevee (completing three-stage evolution lines, as too many guys want more Eeveelutions)
*Two evos for Dunsparce (Porygon-treatment)
*A pre-evo and an evo for Qwilfish (Roselia-treatment)
*A pre-evo for Sneasel (completing three-stage evolution lines)
*A pre-evo for Buizel (completing three-stage evolution lines)
*A pre-evo for Buneary (completing three-stage evolution lines)

S.S.Shadow Minum... you keep posting the same thing :p

more branched evos would be pretty cool. someone mentioned an alt evo to palpitoad. introducing a different method for eevee to evolve into sylveon, however it may be, would be cool if it also affected other pokemon evolution. i was a little disappointed nothing else evolved near a moss or icy rock. but i guess we have to wait and see?

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom