• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Expectations/Wishlists from "Aim to Be a Pokémon Master"

I have an episode idea, but they would never do it.

"Ash's Primeape finds out that Ash has been back in Kanto all this time and chose not to come and get or even see him. Even still, he learns that Ash became the World Champion without him. This results in so much unadulterated rage that he evolves into...Annihilape! Now, Annihilape sets out to find Ash. What will happen when these two reunite?!"

I have an episode idea, but they would never do it.

"Ash's Primeape finds out that Ash has been back in Kanto all this time and chose not to come and get or even see him. Even still, he learns that Ash became the World Champion without him. This results in so much unadulterated rage that he evolves into...Annihilape! Now, Annihilape sets out to find Ash. What will happen when these two reunite?!"
In all seriousness, if they do let Ash get any Gen IX Pokemon before he leaves, I think it should be Annihilape.

So, I was thinking about Team Rocket and how to write them off from the show. Two popular theories are either made them follow and try to capture Pikachu forever (something Takeshi Shudo probably would like) or make them quit Team Rocket so they can become food sellers, etc. (something they were good at, tried, and yet failed to do) After thinking about it, I don't like the first route, and the second route doesn't make sense since they alrady had many chances to quit Team Rocket, yet never did. That doesn't narratively make sense considering their established personalities, and would be an easy way out. After thinking about a solution, I thought out two possible routes to conclude their storylines that narratively makes more sense:

1. Success Route: They can't capture Pikachu, obviously, but they can help Sakaki some other way, perhaps by stopping Matori and Alola Nyasu's attempted coup. They would finally get the promotion and raise they desired too much, Musashi and Kojiro become new Team Rocket admins, Nyasu become Sakaki's new lap cat.

2. Jail Route: Similar to the thief sisters from Latias movie, they simply captured by police and go to jail for their countless past crimes. Perhaps this event would teach them to be better persons and use their other talents instead, and opens up a possible door for redemption. Nyasu may stay with Satoshi until their parole in the future, or maybe become his pokémon, fulfilling his desire for a gentle trainer.

I said this in another thread, but if they keep up the energy and vibe from the second episode I'll be content. It's such a treat having the original trio together, and with all of this old nostalgic Miyazaki music coming back it makes it even better! I'm hoping that first episode was an outlier.

I'm still 50/50 on whether or not the last episode will be something special, I hope they give us something sentimental or bittersweet. I think it's obvious Satoshi's "ending" is going to be him traveling forever, but giving us a nice bookend would still be appreciated. Others have suggested having the last episode be his eleventh birthday, and while that would be hilarious (and a nice excuse to have a big party with a lot of guests...) I'm not sure I see that happening.

I'm mostly expecting Pidgeot because it was a Pokémon Ash used for such a long and special period of his journey and he was never properly acknowledged as so... Before it aired I was certain the series would at least try to bring back all his old mon but I'm not that sure anymore and I'll be really sad if Pidgeot gets really forgotten.

Im starting to think a party (of 11th birthday?) or Ash traveling with a legendary pokemon forevermore would be the only endgame for this short shout.

Okay, which Pokegirl's face do you think is going to be slapped onto adult Francine's body (from the final episode of Arthur)?

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom