• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

EVERYONE: Experimented

Agent K

Kyu in a Fedora
Reaction score
Eight children have been entrusted with Pokémon. They have been trusted to keep Pokémon a secret. One day, the Magical Creature Investigation Unit spies one of the children with Pokémon. The rest follow the same fate and all of the eight are imprisoned in the Magical Creature Investigation Unit. After multiple DNA tests, the MCIU find out something shocking and plan an experiment, which they put into action.

Contents:
Prologue
Chapter One - The Beginning
Chapter Two - The Laboratory
Chapter Three - The Test
Chapter Four - The Plan

Note: Once I have a fanbase of at least three here, I will post the story on PE2K. No, this does not mean that the story will not be updated any more but that more people will have a chance to view the story.

Also, the PoV will switch quite often, so if you have any critique/tips on PoV changing, I'd be happy to hear them.

EDIT: I know I am posting quite a bit in one go, but I already had the parts written out on another forum. Kayi-chan has said to me that I am allowed to do this.

Last edited:
~Prologue~

~Prologue~
I could hear my cage-mate pawing his way up to the cage bars and weakly scratching at them with his grey paws. No matter how many times we tried attacking the bars, we couldn't even make a dent in them.

We... We let them down. Now their secret will be out in the open, I thought. I was one of the eight children trusted with something called a Pokémon; a seemingly magical creature with control over an element - or even two. Everyone knew at least a thing about Pokémon; it was a world wide phenomenon. However, no-one knew Pokémon existed, apart from us eight. I recieved one of the newly-discovered Pokémon; Emolga. It was a small white squirrel with yellow wings and a black tail. It could control electricity, too. Glancing around, I saw a small glimpse of a black tail ike an Emolga's - mine.

We were also trusted with keeping these Pokémon a secret. We were doing a good job until Katsuryoku, my Emolga, darted outside one sunny summer's day. A member from the Magical Creature Investigation Unit saw little Katsu. They then decided to go hunting for Pokémon, to learn more about them. Soon, they found me and the rest of the children. They took us captive - along with our Pokémon. I could only have a quick glance at the Pokémon the children had, and I only remembered faint details of them. They were a grey dog, a brown fox-like one, a redder fox-like one, a sunflower-like one, a creature that seemed like a mirror, one that looked like a penguin and a blue upright dog. The children were all transformed into the Pokémon they were taking care of - like me.

When they found us, they transformed us into Pokémon because they wanted to see how we'd cope as a Pokémon. But I knew the reason was far more sinister than that. One night, I heard them talking about how they wanted to 'keep us as Pokémon while they spread the news so that those kids wouldn't interfere'. I knew the term 'those kids' meant us. They hadn't done it sooner to see if we could escape, and we couldn't.

We needed to escape - and fast.

~Chapter One - The Beginning~

~Chapter One - The Beginning~
"We need to escape!" I shouted. "They're planning to spread the news about Pokémon, which should be kept secret!"

"But we can't. We're just Pokémon and those bars are super strong," someone replied, sighing.

"You've all played the game on your Gameboys or DSes, haven't you?" I asked. I had a plan.

"Yes," came a reply in unison.

"Then, what do you tell your Pokémon to use to win battles?" I asked.

"Moves," the other seven replied. "I get you now," they all continued.

"Exactly! We have to use moves against the cage bars to set us free!" I exclaimed.

"On the count of three, use your strongest move against the bars of your cage. One..."

"But how will we know what moves we have?" my cagemate barked.

"Just try what moves you're likely to know!" I replied. "Now, one, two, three, attack!"

A blast of fire burst out towards the cage bars, as did a water jet. Sharp leaves glowing with a rainbow aura sliced the bars, and a punch slammed into the bars. A blast of white hit a cage bar, as did a tackle. My cagemate bit into the bars and I let out electricity in a spherical shape. The forces were so strong the cage bars gave way; enough for us to get out. We all ran out (and I flew out) of our cages, ready to sabotage their plan.

"Wait, there's a door!" someout shouted out, through the darkness. They must've known where it was because they bumped into it, so I followed their sound.

"Fire Type, I need you to create some light. Please use a Fire Type move to create some light," I said.

"Sure thing!" the Fire Type in the room said, an Ember forming in her mouth. She blew it higher until it was providing enough light for me to see the door handle.

"Thanks," I replied. It turned out the Pokémon in the room were Poochyena, Eevee, Vulpix, Sunflora, Bronzor, Piplup and Riolu.
"Now, I just need to push this down," I mumbled to myself, putting my front paws onto the handle. I pushed down as hard as I could until I fell down myself. However, the door still wasn't open.
"I need you to push when I've got the door handle down," I announced. "I'll tell you when I do," I continued, starting to fly upwards. I placed my front paws on the door handle yet again, and pushed down. "Now!"
I could see the Riolu, Poochyena and Eevee pushing against the door, trying to open it. Eventually, the door gave way, and we escaped the room we were in.

~Chapter Two - The Laboratory~

~Chapter Two - The Laboratory~
The room we were now in had a white tiled floor and mechanical machines around the place. There were multiple test tubes in the laboratory-like place. And in eight transparent boxes (with air holes) were the very Pokémon we were taking care of. They looked drained of energy, just lying about. Something told me that something had happened to them, from the red marks on them. A piercing sound filled the air. I looked up; a small light on the ceiling was flashing red.

"Oh no! It's a siren!" the Riolu yelled, mouth wide open.

The grey door flung open to reveal a scientist in a white coat. Covering his blue eyes were glasses and his black hair was raised in shock. He was guarding the door, making sure we couldn't escape.

"They escaped! But how?" he asked, mouth wide in shock.

"We escaped... by using our moves!" I said, focusing all my energy before blasting the closest test tube with the electric ball I used to escape the cage. The glass blasted into sharp pierces, destorying the test tube.

"You can really use your moves? This is an even greater discoverery!" the scientist boasted. He seemed pleased with himself. "Hello? This is James speaking. The human Pokémon can actually use moves!" he said through a walky talky. Another person - most likely 'the boss' - replied. Even though my hearing was good, I just couldn't catch the reply.

I glanced above him, the door was still open.

"Bronzor, you know Hypnosis?" I asked. If the scientist fell asleep, we could escape out of the door, which he couldn't guard while he was asleep.

"The name's Thomas, Tom for short," and Bronzor groaned. "But anyway, I think I'd be able to use Hypnosis," he continued, glowing with a pink-ish aura. The scientist was surrounded by the same pink aura, and eventually dropped down on the floor to sleep.

"I'm not sure how long it'll last. I'm not experienced with moves, so I don't think it will last long, though," Tom said. "We better get going."

I lead the way by flying out of the door first, followed by Tom who hovered. The rest of the eight ran or scampered out of the wide-open door.

It led to a very basic room. It was pretty much just a grey cube, with us inside it. It didn't seem like there were any doors out, apart from the one we just came in from.

Whoosh! A blizzard started up in the room. Blasts of cold air hit me, rendering me unable to use my moves. The Sunflora suffered the same conditions as me. Meanwhile, the Vulpix was fine nad some of the other Pokémon were fine.
Wait... If me and Sunflora are suffering badly, and Vulpix is fine, then this must be the equivalent of an Ice-Type move! I thought.

EDIT: No, the MCIU is not from AF. I've never read it. It must just be a coincidence. And thanks for the positive comment.

Wait, how were they transformed into Pokémon? And what happened with their Pokémon?

I agree with Gama, this is quite interesting. I'll be reading! :D

~Chapter Three - The Test~

~Chapter Three - The Test~
"That's an Ice Type attack!" I shouted out, falling to the floor because my left wing was iced up. The Sunflora was shivering in the blizzard.

"Do any of you know Sandstorm? Sunny Day? Rain Dance? Anything that can stop this Blizzard, anyway!" I exclaimed.

"No," all the other Pokémon replied, shaking their heads. If only there was a way to access Technical Machines, we could stop this blizzard.

Wait a minute... Blizzard is a move, not a weather condition. That means it will stop soon! I thought. We just had to wait out the blizzard.

After another minute, the blizzard stopped. We were all cold, apart from the Vulpix.

"Vulpix, what's your name?" I asked her.

"Me? I'm Megan. How about you?" she replied, grinning.

"I'm Meli-" I said, before another attack broke me off. Coming down from a hole in the ceiling was a blast of fire, and it was heading straight for me! I expected to die right then, from the intensity and heat of the blast. To my surprise, I only felt intense heat and I didn't die on the spot. At first, I wondered why, but then I realized that because I was a Pokémon now I couldn't die from blasts of fire, only be damaged. It seems like I wasn't used to my new form that well!

"Emolga?" I heard someone call. It was Tom. He was soaked with water, probably from another attack.

"What is it?" I answered. I was still suffering a little from the heat of the blast, but not too much.

"I can sense another presence here. Not a human, but not one of us eight," he replied, his metallic body glowing a little.

"Can you get any more details on it?" I asked the mirror Pokémon.

"No," he replied, before sharp leaves shot out of some of the holes in the wall. A fair few headed for each of us, the Piplup being hurt the most. They cut into our fur, drawing a little bit of blood.

"Defense test passed," said a cute-sounding, feminine voice. Then, eight targets rose up out of the floor. They were red and white, like typical targets you'd find in video games.
"Each of you - attack a target," instructed something with the same voice as before.

"On the count of three, attack," I explained. Shouting, I exclaimed "One, two three!".

The same attacks we had used to break the bars we used against the targets; Flamethrower, Hydro Pump, Magical Leaf, Force Palm, Flash Cannon, Tackle, Bite and Electro Ball. Luckily for us, all of our attacks made contact with the targets, smashing them into pieces.

"Attack test passed."

It was that voice again.

"Who are you?" I yelled. I wanted to know who was speaking.

"I am..." it said, before pink dust formed in the air. The dust spun around, before forming the shape of a hovering pink feline. "Mew," it continued.

"Mew?" I said in amazement. Memories of the old 'Get Mew' rmours flooded my head, including the truck one.

"Yes, I am Mew. I was the one sending all them attacks at you. Now, I think you'll be able to still stop the secret of Pokémon from leaking. Just follow me," the Psychic Type said. It floated over to one of the walls and gently pressed on it. The outline of a door slowly appeared on the wall. Mew pushed it open, and floated outside. I followed it first, then Tom and the rest of the once-human Pokémon.

EDIT: Damn ninjas!
@Tsutarja
Their Pokémon' (sorry, don't know how to say that something belongs to multiple Pokémon) DNA was taken and then infused into the humans. In chapter 2, it mentions the limp bodies of the Pokémon-Pokémon in cages. The only reason it isn't mentioned in the story is because the Human-Pokémon don't know what happened to them, and this is a first person story.

Btw, I also think you should slow down with these chapters a little bit because someone might have hard time reading all of them at once. ^^;

Btw, I also think you should slow down with these chapters a little bit because someone might have hard time reading all of them at once. ^^;
Okay, then, I'll post the other four chapters I already have tommorow.

I never expected to have two fans already!

~Chapter Four - The Plan~

~Chapter Four - The Plan~

When we got outside, I landed and I looked around. All I could see was the grey concrete on the ground, brown, green and black bins, a tall wooden fence and the white clouds that looked very much like Swablu wings above in the clear blue sky.

"We are still in the area the Magical Creature Investigation Unit owns. However, if you go past the fence, you will be free of them," Mew explained. Its childish voice sounded feminine as it spoke. What was surprising was that it wasn't talking via telepathy, but instead naturally. I racked my brain to think why, without asking Mew. In the end, I thought of one answer. Mew can't speak human naturally, so it has to speak in human language via telepathy.

That meant that it had to be talking in the Pokémon language right now. Which also meant I could understand Pokémon when they were talking in their natural language.

"Mew, may I ask you a question?" the Sunflora asked. When we were first turned into Pokémon, that was the question that was pounding through my head. However, when I had gotten used to being an Emolga, the question wasn't as important.

"Yes," Mew replied, smiling.

"Mew, do you know how we can turn back into humans?" the Grass-type questioned.

"If I was the one that turned you into Pokémon, I would know. However, since you were forced into Pokémon by humans, I'm afraid I can't tell you," Mew answered, unhappily. Its smile turned into a frown as it slowly descended onto the ground.

"So I guess we're stuck as Pokémon forever?" Megan asked, frowning as well.

"It seems that way," I replied.

"Melissa, do you remember the Mystery Dungeon games?" the Poochyena asked.

"Yep," I replied. They were quite good games, with unique story lines. Now, I felt as if we were living through them.

"The ending?" he continued.

"I've never played that far, though I am nearly there in Explorers of Darkness. I'm in the Hidden Land,"

"The point I was trying to make, was that, at the ending of Blue Rescue Team, the hero gets turned back into a human," he continued.

"I get you now," I replied, my eyes lighting up.

"But Mystery Dungeon's just a game!" the Piplup exclaimed in disbelief.

"Pokémon's 'just a game'. Look at us now," Megan replied, sarcastically. She flicked her head back, thinking she made a good point.

"I suppose you're right, Vulpix," the little penguin Pokémon replied.

"Right, then, that's our plan. Try to recreate the ending of Blue Rescue Team so we can turn back into humans. It's a longshot plan, but it might work. Poochyena, can you give us more details on the ending of Blue Rescue Team?" I asked.

"Well, once you defeat Rayquaza in the Sky Tower you go through a cutscene before becoming a human and turning back into a Pokémon later for the rest of the game," the Poochyena explained. "By the way, you can call me Adam."

"OK, so we should try to find something like Sky Tower-" I said.

"The Eiffel Tower, maybe?" the Eevee chimed in, interrupting me.

"No, no. Imagine what trouble we'd be in if sightseers saw us scampering up the Eiffel Tower. Plus, how would we get there from the UK? Plane's not an option; I doubt pilots would let Pokémon on planes," I replied.

"Maybe we could fly there on Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy!" the Piplup answered.

"That idea would be 20% cooler than flying on a plane, but how would we find them?" I answered.

"Maybe we don't need to bother with this Sky Tower business. Maybe we just need to defeat Rayquaza," Adam said, casually.

"Now that's a good idea, Adam," I replied.

Sorry for the lack of posting and excitement, but this is where it starts getting interesting.

Re: ~Chapter Four - The Plan~

do you have a regular posting schedule? I really want to hear more on this. This looks like it'll be a great story.

~Chapter Five - Caught! (literally)~

Thanks, KMan.

~Chapter Five - Caught! (literally)
"But how would we find a-" I started, before I saw a human walk through the hole we had just come through. The black haired man, who looked groggy, had blue eyes and was wearing a white lab coat. Like the one Tom had put to sleep. What's more, in his hand was a red and white ball - all of us knew what it was. The scientist pushed the button on the front, maximising its size.

"Look out, Mew!" I shouted. Mew was the rarest Pokémon - only obtainable through events and glitches. If that scientist caught Mew, who knows how fast the gossip would spread. It was our job to stop the gossip from spreading - we would succeed at it.

However, it seemed Mew didn't hear my warning. It just stayed there, levitating, as if nothing had happened. The scientist hurled the Pokéball at Mew. I glanced down, knowing it was just about time to give up. However, I heard a crash. Looking in Mew's direction, I saw a Pokéball on the floor - and no Mew. We had failed.

"Darn, it failed. Well, maybe the Mew was just my imagination. I still have to gwt these little fugitives back inside the main building, though," the scientist muttered, reaching into his pocket and pulling out another Pokéball.

"This one's for putting me to sleep, you little brat. I was in big trouble with the boss; you deserve it!" he exclaimed, pushing the button. The Pokéball grew in size before it was hurled at Tom. He tried to dodge, but it was too fast for him. The Pokéball opened itself. I watched as he dematerialized into red energy, before being sucked inside the ball. The scientist walked over and picked up Tom's Pokéball while we all watched, too scared to make a move in case the scientist sent out Tom to attack us.

"It's gonna be us next. Flee! I'll stay here to deal with the scientist!" Adam shouted. We all took the hint and started to make our way to the fence, where I started to carry each of the Pokémon over one by one. It was hard work lifting someone as heavy as you, maybe even heavier. Megan was the first to be lifted over. I hadn't managed to put her on the ground on the other side of the fence when I felt an item crash into me. I couldn't even feel my fingers, wings or tail as the item sucked me inside. I was forced to drop Megan on the other side of the fence. I had a feeling she was the only one that wouldn't recieve a hit with a Pokéball.

After I finally hit the ground, I felt myself morph back into an Emolga. Only, I could feel myself as smaller this time. Pokéballs were limited space, so I guess we had to decrease in size to fit in. Looking around myself, I only saw complete blackness. I felt the Pokéball moving, in the direction of the main building. It was over.

Then, I remembered Megan. She was outside, free. She was the only one that could save us. All of my hope rested on her.

This is where it starts to get interesting... Also, POV change next chapter.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom