• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain The Image above

Me and the boys in creative mode doing a small amount of trolling

Ketchupgun.png

The Swedish equivalent of an onomatopoeia for a maneuver that audibly implicates a hissing or rushing presence is superficially identical to a colloquial term to refer to a conspicuous individual for a social deduction video game produced in 2018.

The Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - Transport Song 1-55 screenshot.png

An internet meme featuring ripped Gen 3 and Gen 4 stripes that implicate the dearth of the Azure Flute event as a complication caused by esoteric objectives; a narrative that immediately is framed in a juxtaposition to the puzzles that players had to solve in order to access the original Legendary Titans; which involved a tactile alphabetical system originally intended for the visually impaired.

An magnified, cropped screenshot featuring a quote and an image from a Fandom/Wikia page recording Regice's ephemeral screentime in the rapid-fire comedy series "Something About/Pokemon Battle Royale" by a Christian YouTube artist known as TerminalMontage.

Back
Top Bottom