• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Explain Your Avatar

Pyradox

reappears in winter
Reaction score
If it's a character, who is it? If it's not, explain why you chose it.

My avatar is the Greek symbol for Gamma. I only use it because it kind of fits the theme I have going.
My profile picture is a skull inside a spade. Decided I wanted a spade for my profile pic, since my role in the Resistance is the 9 of spades. I love skulls, so there we have it. Fits the theme pretty well, too.

Shiny Celebi

Lovely Master of Water Types
Reaction score
Ooh fun topic :)

My avatar is a closeup of White Kyurem's head and my profile picture is just an image of a shiny Celebi, I never change it.

Scarlet Sky

Violet Detector
Reaction score
(Yay. >w<)

Avatar is Rin Kaenbyou from the Touhou Project, dressed in a rather snazzy outfit. Nekomatas are fashionable
Profile picture is a fairly melancholic picture of Koishi Komeiji from the same series. Liked the art style.

Wasteland

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Avatar is a transparent background because it suits my "I am nobody/nothing" motif
And don't have the latter

Kakuna Matata

Reaction score
Avatar is Kenny from South Park dancing to a Peruvian flute band. Profile pic is a poster found in the episode "Chef Goes Nanners". First time I recall ever seeing one like it. xD

Pyradox

reappears in winter
Reaction score
Profile's the same, but my new avatar is a smaller version of this picture of The Grand Highblood from Homestuck.

DerMißingno

Gutes deutsches Bier
Reaction score
My avatar is a Missingno. with boobs knitting a choice scarf, wearing a Sherlock Holmes cap and smoking a pipe in front of a dutch flag. It represents all past iterations of my username.

My profile picture is me posing with a triple baconator when the triple baconator first came out. Yes, it's old, but I look pretty much the same.

Feenie

♡witch's heart♡
Reaction score
Avatar: Asato Tsuzuki from Descendants of Darkness, also a major hottie whom I love. XD
Profile Picture: N looking smexy as usual. I put him since I just MAJORLY love N. Sooooo much. ^_^

Meyneth

Storm
Reaction score
Well I've been watching a lot Phineas and Ferb lately so it's Phineas, and I still have my cookie eating Joltik because it's sooooo cute.

Ebail

We should play a card game
Reaction score
My avatar is Frieza in his third form, as it was always my favorite form of him.

My profile picture is a picture of this bee that was on some flowers outside my house. I had taken it a few years ago because it was a really big bee, and I uploaded it as my profile when talking about big insects.

TFSpock

It's all ogre now.
Reaction score
My avatar is Clyde from South Park in the episode Lice Capades, flicking a louse off of his head.

My profile pic is Flambo from Adventure Time, because I liked the episode the pic is from.

Parma

:D
Reaction score
Avatar and profile picture are of Serj Tankian, lead singer for System of a Down. I still blame Mintaka for this

That's all you're getting out of me :3

Kyriaki

Steven Stone For Life
Reaction score
It's epic Byron, 6th gym leader of Sinnoh. He's seriously epic XDD

Scarlet Sky

Violet Detector
Reaction score
Same avatar as before.
Profile picture is Kanon Nakagawa from TWGOK being adorable.

chimera

Reaction score
My avatar is a shot of Maka dressed up as a member of Arachnophobia. I thought she looked kind of cute. ;3 And my profile picture is just Raichu fanart.

Mintaka

busy
Reaction score
Avatar is Crow Hogan from YGO 5D's (I can't remember the exact episode atm).
Profile Pic is Hayato from Reborn!. I think it's from an ending video.

Fennel

The Dreaming
Reaction score
My avatar matches my username.

My profile picture is something I drew.

Feenie

♡witch's heart♡
Reaction score
Avatar: Hugo from Vampire Doll. I LOOOOVE him. He's soo cute. XD

Profile Picture: Ditto what I said before about it.

Sharpshooter★

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
My avatar is a screenshot of Sableye in its anime debut
And I currently don't have a Profile Picture