• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain Your Avatar

It's Bart Simpson as "The Raven" in the 3rd segment of first Treehouse of Horror for The Simpsons aka"The Simpsons Halloween Special" that aired all the way back in Season 2 of the show.

Well it's my two Pokemon OCs, Harlow and Rainer! Although they're both usually an Aegislash and Chandelure respectively, I've decided to draw their younger versions because it's easier goddammit. And the pumpkin is for Halloween. of course.

Zero Nightmare has a spooky corrupted vibe, but he also coincidentally has a similar color scheme to the ace flag, so I'm using him as an Ace Week/Halloween avatar lol

Rafisol is actually my third-favorite character of the Puyo Puyo roster; beaten out by Strange Klug and, of course, Sig.

On a more meta-level, I actually intended to theme Hoshino Reika (yes, Japanese order), but the character's obscure enough that it leaves really little room for art and I wasn't feeling either looking up star-related imagery and/or merging with her more well-known counterpart Star Breaker.

Back
Top Bottom