• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain Your Avatar

My avatar is a Ninetales, because I just changed my profile design, but my profile pic hasn't changed from the beginning and I don't plan on changing it; it's of a ralts.

My avatar is the Vulpix Ranger Sign from Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs superimposed over Vulpix's Dream World Image at 50% opacity, which itself is superimposed over Vulpix's Pokemon Mystery Dungeon portrait sprite, with Vulpix's menu sprite from the main series games in the lower-left corner. Needless to say, it can be summed up in one word: Vulpix.
As for my profile picture... PLASMAAAAA!!!

I find it hilarious how some post they would never change their avatar...but they change it anyway.

My avatar is basically Count Bleck from SPM. Love the games, and love the character. I relate a lot. Same with the profile picture.

Avatar is of the Exroad Exoskeleton pilot, Shino. From Cosmic Break
Profile picture is non-existent at the moment, as I figure not enough people visit my profile to make it worth having one.

My avatar is Hanako Ikezawa from Katawa Shoujo, a Dating sim that surprised me greatly with it's decent cast of characters. It was made by a good friend, so I decided to use it for awhile.

My Profile picture is me from a long ago. Quite a few years ago in fact.

Avatar- I ship Death the Kid and Black*Star. <3
Profile picture- Just a Raizhu.

Avatar is an image of the firefly youkai Wriggle Nightbug, from the Touhou Project. Speak of the bug as they say
Profile picture is of the single most envious girl in fiction of all time, Parsee Mizuhashi. (Even being so bad about it, that she grew the power to manipulate feelings of jealousy in other people) Another one from the Touhou Project.

The avatar is Vic Rattlehead, mascot of the band Megadeth.

Avatar: Magmarashi made by Black Kyurem
Profile Pic: Avatar before current one. Can't remember who made it...

My avatar is based on one of the Disney cartoons I enjoyed: Goof Troop. This was chosen as part of the April's Fool, because I used a Pokemon-related avatar, so I changed it into a Disney-based one. I didn't want to change it, simply because I think it looks OK for the time being.

Thanks for reading.

The one of my profile is of Flonne (obviously) and my avatar I found when searching 'female vampire'. o_O It looked somewhat like Flonne, and I liked how the picture was a little tilted, so... wynaut?

My avatar is Jin Kisaragi from BlazBlue- he's my main in the game. My profile picture is him and his brother Ragna, drawn by one of my favourite fanartists (sume/sumeragi) \o /

Back
Top Bottom